looking for mark iv holster in md.

The place to post items FOR SALE, WANTED TO BUY, WANTED TO TRADE, or AUCTION ALERTS.

Moderators: Hobie, rjohns94

rossim92
Levergunner 3.0

looking for mark iv holster in md.

Post by rossim92 »

I have a ruger mark iv with a bull barel in 5.5 inch barrel on order. looking for a used holster, right hand draw, outside of the waistband and low ride. leather or plastic ok as long as it has the retainer clip inside to keep pistol secured. pm with price please, thanks. :D
Rossi 92 .357 lever
Henry .22 lever and a remington speedmaster 500 .22 lr
Marlin glenfield .22 boltaction
Mossberg 12 ga. pump
H&R 12 ga. topper
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Marlin 336W .30.30
Heritage rough rider .22 sa
Taylor smokewagon .357 sa
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
David
Levergunner 3.0

Re: looking for mark iv holster in md.

Post by David »

rossim92 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:36 pm
I have a ruger mark iv with a bull barel in 5.5 inch barrel on order. looking for a used holster, right hand draw, outside of the waistband and low ride. leather or plastic ok as long as it has the retainer clip inside to keep pistol secured. pm with price please, thanks. :D
I have the "ROCS" version competition target, given as a gift from the fantastic people in the Ruger Society, I love that gun.
Don't have to stand on my head to re-assemble it ;)

Anyhow I don't understand retainer clip inside, you mean a finger button release?
I'm a Sig guy and I bought one of the best paddle, finger release, holsters for $8.95 for an AIRSOFT copy, I think they finally figured out they had a bigger market and raised the prices....
rossim92
Levergunner 3.0

Post by rossim92 »

David wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:17 pm
rossim92 wrote:
Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:36 pm
I have the "ROCS" version competition target, given as a gift from the fantastic people in the Ruger Society, I love that gun.
Don't have to stand on my head to re-assemble it ;)

Anyhow I don't understand retainer clip inside, you mean a finger button release?
I'm a Sig guy and I bought one of the best paddle, finger release, holsters for $8.95 for an AIRSOFT copy, I think they finally figured out they had a bigger market and raised the prices....
Hey, Can you send the link for the holster u mentioned , I would like to check them out. thanks
Rossi 92 .357 lever
Henry .22 lever and a remington speedmaster 500 .22 lr
Marlin glenfield .22 boltaction
Mossberg 12 ga. pump
H&R 12 ga. topper
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Marlin 336W .30.30
Heritage rough rider .22 sa
Taylor smokewagon .357 sa
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

So it's 3x the price now, I went and looked at my receipt ....
21.99 now. For a P22n other then a 5 (although I haven't tried but it's a single stack) this
I did see a Mark 3 (I have a dozen Mark's but don't recall) probably the same - kydex - I think same price with free shipping.

"Cytac Tactical Hard-Shell Paddle Pistol Holster"
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0142 ... UTF8&psc=1

This is my work ((at home) and nothing but work, I'm Government) pants holster but everyday is another very close to the same for still 2x that.
But I had that first, just wanted two. Like steel belts, I wanted two. If you don't have a steel belt BUY ONE if you carry, especially OWB.

David