Anti gun businesses

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Anti gun businesses

Post by GunnyMack »

BROWN LABS MATTER !!
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Anti gun businesses

Post by JOG »

It's a shame they don't broadcast there opinions with a sign at the front door of there stores ! Especially in rural areas where lots of the folks are into the shooting sports!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Over the years I have found some anti-gun businesses, including a local bank, and I started to engage in business with them, only to “discover” at the last minute that they didn’t allow guns on the premises or had some other anti-gun stance, I which point I terminated the almost completed negotiation.

I get recruiting solicitations all the time for communities looking for primary care physicians, and I will correspond with them and act very interested in all the resources of their community, and then “discover” at the last minute that they have strict gun laws, and comment that there is no way I would expect my wife to live in such a dangerous place that would leave her defenseless.

I think if enough people do that kind of thing to the same businesses and places, they can start to get the clues. However it takes more than one person doing it to probably have much affect.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

AJMD429 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:05 pm Over the years I have found some anti-gun businesses, including a local bank, and I started to engage in business with them, only to “discover” at the last minute that they didn’t allow guns on the premises or had some other anti-gun stance, I which point I terminated the almost completed negotiation.

I get recruiting solicitations all the time for communities looking for primary care physicians, and I will correspond with them and act very interested in all the resources of their community, and then “discover” at the last minute that they have strict gun laws, and comment that there is no way I would expect my wife to live in such a dangerous place that would leave her defenseless.

I think if enough people do that kind of thing to the same businesses and places, they can start to get the clues. However it takes more than one person doing it to probably have much affect.
This would be an excellent opportunity for Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

Note how much of the major media is anti-gun.

And they're supposed to "report" the news fairly......

-Stretch
Bob Hatfield
Levergunner 2.0

Post by Bob Hatfield »

Whew..........Lord I'm glad McDonalds was not on that list!