GOLDEN VACCINE TRUTHS

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

GOLDEN VACCINE TRUTHS

Post by Grizz »

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com/vaccines/

please scroll down to her video and watch the entire thing. please.

learn stuff you didn't know about the vaccine, about pharma, and about the lion-hearted woman telling the Truth.

this is someone who has been in this fight for a year, on the front lines.

i hope everyone will at least give her the honor of a complete hearing in a quiet place
Blaine
Posting leader...

Re: GOLDEN VACCINE TRUTHS

Post by Blaine »

I get the flu shot every year, and sometimes I get the flu. But, not this year.
Worldwide, I think 10 people have caught China Virus after the shot.
Some people have deadly reactions to all sorts of meds....I don't.
My shot is scheduled for next Tuesday.
It's a personal choice, and I would never advise one way or the other.
If the PTB try to make it mandatory, I'd fight that with alacrity.
:o :shock: After an attack, persons with Meniere's can be left with "brain fog." This is a term used to describe the forgetfulness, disorientation, and feelings of confusion or sensory overload that appear after an attack is over.
---
The Coyote Never Learned, Either.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

agree on all that

BUT, didja watch the video ??
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:00 pm
agree on all that

Color me cynical....About everything....I just have to go with my gut on this.
:o :shock: After an attack, persons with Meniere's can be left with "brain fog." This is a term used to describe the forgetfulness, disorientation, and feelings of confusion or sensory overload that appear after an attack is over.
---
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I watched it. AJMD429 has put out the same information multiple times.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Ray Newman
Senior Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

"Color me cynical....About everything....I just have to go with my gut on this."
--Blaine G.

Cynical: that is how I feel about many things these days....
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

piller wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:23 pm
I watched it. AJMD429 has put out the same information multiple times.
good on ya. what's your point? i have not seen a link from Doc to this video. how did i miss that, eh?
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Blaine wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:04 pm
Grizz wrote:
agree on all that

like a trombone full of snow? i don't care whether you get a vaccine or don't, none of my business. i do care that people see and hear a front line doctor disassemble the liar cartels that people are basing false hopes on.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:41 pm
Blaine wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:04 pm
Grizz wrote:
agree on all that

like a trombone full of snow? i don't care whether you get a vaccine or don't, none of my business. i do care that people see and hear a front line doctor disassemble the liar cartels that people are basing false hopes on.
I appreciate your concern..I really do. :idea:
---
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

No, he didn't link to that video. It is giving the same information he already has posted.

Texas tried blocking the dispensing of Hydroxychloroquine. That lasted about a month. Enough people showed the facts, and Texas changed direction. Politicians can be swayed by enough voters getting angry. Like the famous prisoner who wrote the Governor of his state every day for several years about needing a library in the prison. The Governor had some books sent to shut him up. He started sending two letters per day until the prison finally got a library. Annoy them enough and they will do something.

I sent an email to my Governor and both US senators today about making hydroxychloroquine available to senior citizens.
D. Brian Casady
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Location: Across the pond but visible from a tall tree in Maine.

Post by gamekeeper »

Thanks for the link, very interesting. I'm 72 with some health issues and had the experimental vaccination a couple of weeks ago but don't think I would have had I been younger.
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

No, he didn't link to that video. It is giving the same information he already has posted.
sri, i am going thru a dense phase. Are you saying Mrs. Gold was reading Doc's posts and then relaying that info to the conference?

or is Doc part of Americas Frontline Doctors? thanks
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

No, I am saying that she gave us no more than AJMD429 already has.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I watched it it's entirety two weeks ago.......what I learned about anything from either side:

They all lie while the root of the lie is usually connected to money. They make it sound convincing.

We here in Sixgun Land make our own decisions based on common sense and what is best for all of us...and I'm not letting those bastards put nothing in our bodies. My daughter has masters in bio chemistry and she's not getting the vaccine.
The Worlds Finest .50 Caliber Cannon
Be Careful What You Write.....Your 1st. Amendment RIGHTS Are Being Followed, Censored
Rewritten, And Punished On Discussion Forums Around The World. Please follow the RULES.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

I know that at least two of the doctors in the front line physicians group have become “controversial”, but in our cancel culture these days, I tend to view that as a positive sign more than a negative one really.

Besides, there is a good interview by Candace Owens of the one from Africa (Dr. Stella Immanuel) who really had a lot of inappropriate hit jobs (critiquing her religious beliefs and distorting her practice background) done on her by the ‘news’ media. She knows her stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g7EWA9GFkQ

What gives that FLCCC group credibility as far as I’m concerned it’s not their personalities or individual recommendations, is the fact that they have assembled a year of accumulations of published, peer reviewed, medical journal studies on all sorts of aspects of COVID-19 treatment, with the area of interest to me being the early outpatient management of the disease, or even it’s prevention.

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-cont ... VID-19.pdf

Plus followup after the NIH decided to remove their recommendation ‘against’ ivermectin but failed to ‘recommend’ it; see for yourself how lame the NIH’s criticisms were:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-cont ... -01-18.pdf

When you have a disease that we now know has an extremely low fatality rate for anyone who isn’t a frail nursing home patient, the idea of taking a NEW TYPE of vaccine that we have ZERO long-term safety data on, versus taking commonly used medications and supplements that we have 30 to 60 years of safety data on, AND almost a year of well documented efficacy data on, to me the choice is easy.

It would be different if we didn’t have efficacy data for alternatives to the vaccine (but we do), or if we did have long-term safety data for the vaccine (but we don’t).

One fundamental problem I have with the vaccine is that the lipophilic particle of messenger RNA is not going to simply enter the cells that the virus would normally enter, and hopefully mimic an appropriate immune response where needed; it is going to enter pretty much any and all cells, and so far the central nervous system even seems to be penetrated. That is normally an immunologically highly-secure environment. Stimulating an immune response that could potentially involve the central nervous system could indeed be catastrophic, and there would be no way to foresee this without years of scrutiny. Often, the stage get set for such a thing by a vaccine or previous infection or genetic condition, but the auto immune process doesn’t go berserk until the second trigger event happens. What if the next wave of sars-variant triggers a cytokines storm in the brain, or whatever other organ, because of what we set up, or what if down the line the 20% or so of the population that is genetically predisposed to CIRS gets that...? We are doing the very things with this vaccine that one would do if one were intentionally trying to sit the stage for such events, even though I’m not conspiratorial enough to think that it actually is intentional. Luxe Sixgun says, “follow the money”. Still, regardless of intent, it seems a very dangerous situation to set up. We already have enough auto-immune diseases and demyelinating nervous system diseases going on that if say 10% or so of the COVID-19 vaccinated population did develop lupus or multiple sclerosis or something, I highly doubt we would even realize it for many decades, if ever... :|

I can’t force anyone to avoid the vaccine, nor to get it, nor would I ever want that kind of power. Like Blaine said, I would resist any bureaucrats who tried to force the vaccine upon people, or on the other hand prevent them from taking it if they wanted to.

On the other hand, sometimes when friends are patients ask me what I think about the vaccine, I have to decide whether I should just give them a polite reassuring response to affirm their decision to get the vaccine, because they are not likely to change their mind based on my advice anyway, and there was really not enough information for me to condemn the vaccine, only to be skeptical.

However, I feel like I owe both friends and patients an honest response, to the extent that I see them trying to walk across a minefield to avoid a dog bite. They may get across all right, but it certainly wouldn’t be my choice.

If we are lucky, the vaccine will turn out to be at least no more dangerous than COVID-19 is. In that case, given the therapeutic options available that make COVID-19 so much less dangerous now, neither taking the vaccine nor refusing the vaccine will be a dangerous choice.

The studies showing ivermectin fairly effective even in severe disease, and showing extremely good effectiveness with early disease, and showing essentially 100% ability to PREVENT the disease if taking prophylactically, are impressive, because they come from multiple hospitals and universities and healthcare systems in multiple nations. It would be pretty hard to coordinate a big conspiracy to fake all that data, and there would really be no financial motivation. On the other hand, one would have to be pretty naïve to think that with all the government handouts and contracts and dollars at stake, that there wouldn’t be a tendency to put a finger on the scales when testing a vaccine under these circumstances, especially when we see the CDC, FDA, and WHO filled with corruption.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

As I write this (11:12 p.m.) there are 3,300 people lined up for blocks in Philly waiting for the vaccine shot. There was a clinic that had these extra doses available......the "authorities" put out the word, and people flocked to where the shots were being given out.

On the same news (abc) they had a live high speed police chase with the helicopter shinning the lights on the vehicle. It was all on city streets.......multiple red light run throughs, side swiping. etc. In the CARJACKED vehicle was a woman and her two small children. The chase ended when the perp (black dude..geeze, hard guess) drove on the snow covered grassy area where the cops had him. The cops ran up to the vehicle with guns drawn...must have been 15 cops.....it showed in plain sight one cop kicking the living poop out of this guy.....they finally got him shackled and led him away...........(news next week....."innocent black man racing to get to work gets kicked by bad cop and is awarded 10 million dollars."
Be Careful What You Write.....Your 1st. Amendment RIGHTS Are Being Followed, Censored
Rewritten, And Punished On Discussion Forums Around The World. Please follow the RULES.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:23 pm
As I write this (11:12 p.m.) there are 3,300 people lined up for blocks in Philly waiting for the vaccine shot. There was a clinic that had these extra doses available......the "authorities" put out the word, and people flocked to where the shots were being given out.

On the same news (abc) they had a live high speed police chase with the helicopter shinning the lights on the vehicle. It was all on city streets.......multiple red light run throughs, side swiping. etc. In the CARJACKED vehicle was a woman and her two small children. The chase ended when the perp (black dude..geeze, hard guess) drove on the snow covered grassy area where the cops had him. The cops ran up to the vehicle with guns drawn...must have been 15 cops.....it showed in plain sight one cop kicking the living poop out of this guy.....they finally got him shackled and led him away...........(news next week....."innocent black man racing to get to work gets kicked by bad cop and is awarded 10 million dollars."
And the headline under that how a Trump supporting privileged car owner and her two Hitler youth accomplices baited and framed a poor inner city youth to make him seem like a criminal.
Have to send the cop, the woman, and the kids to one of uncle Joe's re-education camps. :D
Listen.......you can hear George Orwell laughing.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

In the OldDays if you got caught horse-stealing, they just shot you.
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Seems to me that this vaccine is still very new. Lots of unanswered questions.
I am for vaccinations, but I will say again that I support the right of refusal. There are always going to be issues on both sides. I remember an incident in my home town when I was young. An infant had been vaccinated with the Oral Polio Vaccine. For clarity, there is a live but weakened polio vaccine which is given orally, and a killed version which is given by injection. The Oral Polio Vaccine has been banned since 2000 because it sometimes caused polio in unvaccinated adults who came in close contact with the young children who had been vaccinated. In the town where I was born and grew up, I remember an incident in the late 70s or early 80s where an man who was from one of the South American Countries that did not vaccinate was babysitting for his infant neice who had been recently given a dose of the live Oral Polio Vaccine. When he changed her diaper, he was exposed to polio by the live virus passed in her diaper full of Pelosi. He got polio and lost the use of one leg. There were enough incidents similar to that for the use of the live weakened vaccine to be banned. Live vaccines have their uses such as in the smallpox vaccine. It originally used live cowpox. Cowpox is a virus which is similar enough to smallpox to give immunity to smallpox without spreading systemically in humans. Most current vaccines use just the outer coat of the infectious organism in a liquid that must be kept refrigerated. The most current version of the adult vaccination for shingles is a dead virus which has been freeze dried. It must be reconstituted before injection. The old live weakened virus that was injected under the skin on the back of the arm was less effective.

My Grandfather contracted Tetanus in the 1930s. My Dad remembers the family having someone go into Liberal every day to meet the train. There was some vial of a something from Merck Labs in Kansas City that arrived every day. It had to be poured in his mouth so it went down his throat. He survived. The Tetanus vaccine has saved many lives that would otherwise have been lost if treatment was not available.

Again, it should be a choice.
D. Brian Casady
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Thanks Piller, this is your best post yet on the topic. Out of an abundance of caution my Mom got me both the injected and the oral polio vaccines. she had a sister who survived childhood polio. Maybe because Mom was raised on a farm, she was a warrior about getting her children the useful and save vaccines, and letting our immune system deal with the rest of our illnesses.

i'm certain that many of us are alive because of the medical advances during our childhoods.

however, those vaccines were the product of decades of research, dead ends, and experimental animal trials to veryify their generational safety.

the current medical experiment did away with ALL OF THE SAFETY PROCEDURES. so, now we have the same institutions that lied to us during the oliar nightmare and the racist attacks against President Trump, lieing about everything all day every day, these same agents of misinformation now want people to TRUST THEM :!: :lol:

their problem is that they have NO MORAL AUTHORITY on which to base trust, because they've proven that they can't handle the Truth.

so that when Dr. Gold and Dr. Kory and Mr. Lindell present truth, they are attacked, censored, de-platformed, excoriated, and ruined if possible in the mass hysteria to claim that the experimental untested "vaccine" is the way to herd immunity . . . when in fact it could turn everyone who has the shot into an asymptomatic distributer of the virus, because the shot DOES NOT KILL THE VACCINE, IT CREATES IT. something no one but front line care givers wants anyone to know.

there has never been a successful rna vaccine yet that can pass an animal test. "there is no cure for the common (covid) cold" so far is still true of the rna vaccines.

however, the thing the misinformers want to hush up and keep people from doing is using the THREE known anti-covid treatments that actually work, actually save lives.

hydrochloroquine
budesenide
ivermectin

have ALL been shown to be successful as prophelactics AND treatment of the chinavirus.

this is what the disinformation propagandists are combating endlessly, they are intentionally killing people by keeping this information and these treatments from people, who are terrified of a virus that has a kill rate among healthy adults of something like zero point four percent, or so.

this is the very essence of DAMNABLE LIES. they are intentionaly killing people.
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

Grizz wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:07 pm
Why can't such people make up a one page summary? Is it really necessary to sit for one hour to hear their arguments. I listened to bits through the first half hour, and it seems it could all be summarized in two paragraphs. Does the anti-vax crowd have a problem with reading, or are they bored and want something to whittle away the time, or what?
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

KWK wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:15 am
Grizz wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:07 pm
Why can't such people make up a one page summary? Is it really necessary to sit for one hour to hear their arguments. I listened to bits through the first half hour, and it seems it could all be summarized in two paragraphs. Does the anti-vax crowd have a problem with reading, or are they bored and want something to whittle away the time, or what?
Good question. You got me, i don't know.

It does my soul good to see an expert actually saying things i find understandable and rewarding to hear. and it takes a lot less time than the people in the audience invested, and i don't go to movies or anything like them. i consider it time well spent, vs, say, watching kneelers at sporting events bow beneath the marxist flag, or watching politicians doing their nonstip lying schtic. along the lines of:

Screenshot (6536).png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
earlmck
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Thanks for the link Grizz, and the discussion doc and pillar. I had got most of that info already but it was good to see it presented by somebody whose body language says she isn't lying to us. The boss and I are not taking any of that experimental juice until it gets a lot better vetting.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Grizz.......I LOVE THAT PICTURE! Ain't that the truth and if you look real close the face of the devil looks like Pelosi.
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

A point was brought up regarding mRNA vaccines crossing into the brain and possibly triggering years from now a wild auto-immune reaction. A quick search finds an article by a fellow who studies the blood-brain barrier and finds the possibility unlikely. I hadn't heard of CIRS reactions. From what I could see it's a theory that has been around a while but hasn't been widely accepted, but I might look further later.

It's always wise to "follow the money," and in this case, I have to wonder if the argument works against the conspiracy theorists. This older drug is made in India, a country low on the priority list of the most effective vaccines available. India thus stands both to benefit directly in the treatment of it's own population and to profit from the sales of this drug, yet they haven't approved it either. While it appears to work in some of their tests, it's only at levels never tested in humans--and the conspiracy theorists warn us we can't use the new vaccines because we don't have long term safety tests in humans.

Here in the US, Merck is a manufacturer of ivermectin and certainly stands to profit from it's sales. Further, its attempt to develop a Covid vaccine was a failure, so they have no such investment to "protect," yet they have recently released a statement saying they are not convinced their drug has any effect on Covid disease. It seems the NIH is not alone in hesitating to recommend this drug.

In other Covid news, a major US newspaper recently published an opinion piece by a John Hopkins doctor predicting the pandemic will fizzle out in the US by May. By his estimate, half the US population has already been infected and defeated the virus, and this combined with the push with the vaccines should have established close to "herd immunity" by then. That would be nice.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It sure would be nice.
D. Brian Casady
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

KWK wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:29 pm
A point was brought up regarding mRNA vaccines crossing into the brain and possibly triggering years from now a wild auto-immune reaction. A quick search finds an article by a fellow who studies the blood-brain barrier and finds the possibility unlikely. I hadn't heard of CIRS reactions. From what I could see it's a theory that has been around a while but hasn't been widely accepted, but I might look further later.
Here's another interesting discussion on the topic of potential BBB penetration; I'm nowhere near knowledgeable enough in the biochemistry of it to know the answer, but it is clearly a question many are concerned about - https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/a ... eir-lipids The post has lots of interesting information. More here as well - https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m40 ... -responses

The spike protein of the virus is evidently capable of disrupting and penetrating the BBB, per this article - https://scitechdaily.com/you-do-not-wan ... the-brain/ - so the question is how much the modified spike protein that the vaccine induces production of will migrate systemically and if it will similarly penetrate the BBB. Another question I wonder, is since the BBB and the blood-gut barrier are similar enough that in vulnerable individuals, gluten can disrupt them (some gluten-sensitive patients don't get 'gut' symptoms, but instead get a brain-fog if investing gluten), is whether gluten-sensitive individuals should avoid the vaccine (though the counter to that would be that if so, they would also potentially be more vulnerable to the virus itself, so it may be a wash).

So much we just don't know (like most of biology/medicine - the more we learn the more we realize we don't know :? ).

Here's an interesting article on the 'software' of the Pfizer vaccine though - https://berthub.eu/articles/posts/rever ... r-vaccine/. Whether 'pro' or 'anti' or 'agnostic' about the vaccine, the article makes interesting technological reading.

The CIRS is still murky as to possible triggers, but I've seen patients who have had several years of debilitating neurologic symptoms, brain-fog, fatigue, and muscle pain who were put on cholestyramine and within a few weeks felt pretty much normal...! One of them didn't even know why; she was allergic to statins (hives and wheezing not just myalgia), and fenofibrate hadn't helped, so she was started on cholestyramine. For a couple months she felt awesome, but attributed it to high doses of vitamin C she was trying for her fatigue. Her lipids didn't improve, so the doctor stopped her cholestyramine (it is a crappy lipid drug). She started feeling crappy again, but didn't make the connection, so kept trying other supplements and so on for another year or so to no avail. Then she happened to see a doc who knew about the CIRS, and he put her back on the cholestyramine, and bingo she felt great again. After a couple years of trying to get at the cause it was determined she had a variant of lyme disease that isn't picked up by the normal test (different borrelia subtype), and she completed treatment for that and now feels great and no need for cholestyramine. Pretty fascinating.

I agree that we will be likely mostly 'done' with the CoVid19 soon - supposedly around 12% of the population has been vaccinated, and another time that many will probably do so, for maybe 1/4 to 1/3 of the population eventually getting vaccinated (consistent with the fact that around 2/3 of healthcare workers so far seem to be refusing the vaccine despite a fair amount of pressure to take it) and likely upwards of 50% of citizens have had the virus by now, plus a significant number have gone on Vitamin D and Ivermectin, or Vitamin D and zinc with HCQ, and few if any of those individuals will likely get infected.
Ivermectin Prophylaxis.png
Current clinical trials and data gathering may not tell us as much as we'd like to know about the vaccine(s), which is frustrating. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4037/rr-18

P.S. If you have boots and long pants on and want to get waaaay out in the weeds about the vaccine, one very 'anti-vaccine' scientist expresses concern for prion induction https://scivisionpub.com/pdfs/covid19-r ... e-1503.pdf but of course quick refuting came from 'pro-vaccine' sources - https://www.acsh.org/news/2021/02/19/no ... ease-15357. I think the refutation isn't all that convincing, but it does raise questions about Classen's assertions. Then there's some suggestion that 'multiple vaccinations' could theoretically cause increased vulnerability to prions - https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0007160. Now that was 11 year old research on mice, not people. Then when reading more on the topic I come across an article that indicates some RNA molecules could actually form prions... :shock: https://msphere.asm.org/content/5/4/e00520-20 Of course that is contingent on re-defining 'prions' to include RNA and not just proteins; however if the clinical result would be equally serious, it is a moot semantic point. Note that the fact that there are 'RNA molecules that behave like prions' doesn't mean the these mRNA vaccines would do so. But these articles highlight how much we still are discovering about the 'basic' cellular building blocks and their biochemistry.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

The discussion at sciencemag.org was interesting, and touched on something I was curious about, namely how does the newly built spike protein get into a position to be seen by the immune system. One response seemed to suggest it ends up on the surface of the cell, but if so wouldn't this make the cell which manufactured it a target. On the other hand, I thought infected cells are usually taken out by the immune system and replaced. All this is in contrast to the Novavax technique of making the protein in another organism and injecting the result into our bloodstream. Regardless, I noticed the fellow Ulm expressing the most concerns did end up saying his guess was this was likely safe, not that there is any guarantee, of course. I'm amazed at how much they have been able to discern of biochemistry, and no doubt their ignorance is far, far greater.

Lowe linked to an earlier article he'd done on the immune system and the unknowns of the t-cells. In that are hints as to why the one doctor at John Hopkins believes the US is nearing herd immunity.

If the virus' spike protein can make it to the brain, I have to wonder if the vaccine doing so isn't then as great a concern--a hundred million Americans have been infected and survived such an attack. Or perhaps there will be complications down the road for them, too.

Hopefully our friends in the UK will have considered the prion angle. They might be a bit more sensitive to those possibilities. That first article in sciencemag did mention the troubles they had packaging the mRNA to keep it from folding.

Your comments on brain fog are of interest, and I'll want to look at those further. A friend has been suffering from that for years, and combined with the loss of her husband to cancer last summer, she's been rather depressed.

Thanks for the links. I'll read more of it tomorrow. As an aside, I'll note that in looking at the main AAAS site, it's clear it has become infected by politics and has become very Correct.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

From what I've read and seen in the debate to get a vaccine or not; those pushing to get everyone vaccinated have much more to profit from it than those pushing to use various pharmaceutical options to treat the covid. And since there are still many unanswered questions as to what effect the two big vaccines out now have on humans, my wife and I have chosen not to get either of them.
I have considered getting the Johnson & Johnson vaccine if or when it gets FDA approval, as it's a traditional flu vaccine, and proven technology. Yes, it's shown to maybe be less effective, but I'd rather have that than the unknown effects the other two have. But I'm still undecided whether I'll get any of them, and so is my wife. Only had one flu shot in my whole life, and that was under duress a year ago. No ill effects, but I didn't feel it was necessary as I've only had the flu a couple times in my 70+ years of living anyway.
So we're still watching, waiting, and learning. Wont be doing anything different for the near future.

But here's something to consider! 65 members of Congress own large amounts of Pfizer stock! The vast majority bought the stock after private meetings a year ago indicated the looming pandemic, and the work Pfizer was already doing to quickly develop a vaccine. Most have invested millions of dollars in Pfizer, so they are profiting at fantastic rates due to their insider trading.

And!

"BioNTech
It's not surprising that the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation also owns shares of BioNTech. Again, though, the nonprofit foundation didn't invest in the German biotech stock because of its coronavirus program.

The Gates Foundation first bought a position in BioNTech in September 2019, well before the COVID-19 pandemic hit. It invested $55 million in the biotech, with the potential for total funding to reach $100 million. The foundation's goal with this investment was to work with BioNTech to develop vaccines and immunotherapies for preventing HIV and tuberculosis (TB) infection.

BioNTech began developing its BNT162 COVID-19 vaccine program earlier this year. It had already made significant progress with this program when it announced a partnership with Pfizer in March.
Additionally 38 senators also own Pfizer stock at nearly $15 million invested! So it appears there's a huge number of Congress and Senate that stand to profit from the government pushing the vaccine on everyone."

Seems odd they say the Gates Foundation didn't invest because of the Covid 19, but the timing was indeed after covid 19 hit big in China. Just not before it hit big here. And note they became "partners" with Pfizer.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

marlinman93 wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:10 pm
I have considered getting the Johnson & Johnson vaccine if or when it gets FDA approval, as it's a traditional flu vaccine, and proven technology.
The J&J vaccine actually gets the job done in the same way as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. The difference is in how they get the genetic payload into your cells. Brands P and M use specially built up coatings which cells will admit. Brand J embeds it inside another virus which is able to penetrate your cells. This second virus has been gutted of its genetic payload and given one similar to what P and M use. Here's a brief description from a major (left wing) news site: "The adenovirus carries the genetic material from the coronavirus into human cells, tricking them into making pieces of the coronavirus spike protein -- the part it uses to attach to cells. The immune system then reacts against these pieces of the coronavirus." The British and Russian vaccines also work this way.

If you want a traditional vaccine, you'll need to find the Chinese ones, but I don't think they have applied to the FDA for approval here. The Indians also have one in trial, but not here in the US.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

KWK wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:25 pm

The J&J vaccine actually gets the job done in the same way as the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. The difference is in how they get the genetic payload into your cells. Brands P and M use specially built up coatings which cells will admit. Brand J embeds it inside another virus which is able to penetrate your cells. This second virus has been gutted of its genetic payload and given one similar to what P and M use. Here's a brief description from a major (left wing) news site: "The adenovirus carries the genetic material from the coronavirus into human cells, tricking them into making pieces of the coronavirus spike protein -- the part it uses to attach to cells. The immune system then reacts against these pieces of the coronavirus." The British and Russian vaccines also work this way.

"Johnson & Johnson announced that a one-dose vaccine being developed by its vaccines division, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, had been shown to be 66% protective against moderate to severe Covid infection in a multicountry study. But, importantly, it was 85% effective in protecting against severe disease. And there were no hospitalizations or deaths among people in the vaccine arm of a large clinical trial."

The last line is what appeals most to me with the J&J vaccine.
But this tells the difference I also prefer:

"Vaccine types

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are made using messenger RNA, or mRNA, a technology that delivers a bit of genetic code to cells — in effect, a recipe to make the surface protein (known as spike) on the SARS-2 virus. The proteins made with the mRNA instructions activate the immune system, teaching it to see the spike protein as foreign and develop antibodies and other immunity weapons with which to fight it.

The J&J vaccine uses a different approach to instruct human cells to make the SARS-2 spike protein, which then triggers an immune response. It is what’s known as a viral vectored vaccine. A harmless adenovirus — from a large family of viruses, some of which cause common colds — has been engineered to carry the genetic code for the SARS-2 spike protein. Once the adenovirus enters cells, they use that code to make spike proteins. J&J employs this same approach to make an Ebola vaccine that has been authorized for use by the European Medicines Agency."

I'm still not sold on taking any of the three, but prefer not to take Pfizer or Moderna.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I'm getting my first at VA tomorrow morning.
I'll follow up with y'all on after effects....
If it doesn't work, I'm no worse off than I am now. :idea: :wink:
---
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

marlinman93 wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:31 pm
Once the adenovirus enters cells, they use that code to make spike proteins.
Try this article from North Carolina State, from which:
The genes for the protein that we want the immune system to respond to are inserted into the adenovirus genome as DNA. Then the person to be vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2 is infected with this harmless adenovirus. When the adenovirus gets into your cells the DNA is turned into mRNA, causing the cells to make the vaccine proteins, which triggers the immune response.
Note that the viral vector also operates via mRNA! Instead of injecting the mRNA directly, it uses a genetically engineered virus to produce the mRNA once it enters your cells. All viruses do this mRNA trick.

Frankly, the Moderna and Pfizer approach sounds simpler. However, our Good Doctor has pointed out it's conceivable there may be gotchas involved in the simpler approach (see above).
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

i realize the minutia of the inner workings of genetic modifications are endlessly fascinating.

it's the mad scientist approach of using a broad swath of humanity as guinea pigs with an unproven, experimental, no animal testing, no valid scientific scrutiny and testing, unable to get fda approval, with no idea of the REAL- OVER TIME- consequences, with tireless propaganda pushed by the lieingst government in the history of the nation that cautions me. after 12 continuous years of ATTACKS by the demonic swampers against normal sane ordinary American citizens, i marvel at the gullibility of those Americans.

on the face of it, if we were to sit around and cook up something that "might work", and diseminate it to a large percentage of humanity, especially some strategy that has never been successful, but "oh well, let's give it a shot and see what happens", we would be tried and convicted as criminals. by the same illigitimate government agencies that ARE DOING IT TO US.

i concede that the minutia is fascinating. but it is an experimant on the order of a mad scientist horror movie when viewed in context. it makes me wonder if this is how the judgement in Revelation will eliminate a third of humanity. trolling the biochemistry minutia eliminates all the context and all the ramifications, and reduces the narrative to whistling past the graveyard. crickets
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

Simpler just makes it easier and cheaper for Pfizer/Moderna to produce. That doesn't relate to "better" in my thinking. I'm no expert, so I'm simply not choosing any of them for now. I'll allow time and the debate to determine what's best before I let them stick a needle in my arm once or twice.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

marlinman93 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:31 am
Simpler just makes it easier and cheaper for Pfizer/Moderna to produce. That doesn't relate to "better" in my thinking. I'm no expert, so I'm simply not choosing any of them for now. I'll allow time and the debate to determine what's best before I let them stick a needle in my arm once or twice.
i'm waiting to see the offspring of the pregnant women with their dna modifications, and their grandchildren. then i might be interested.

meanwhile, according to Dr Kory, if i use ivermectin i won't get sick. AND, since the demonooze propaganda organ is de-platforming and excoriating Dr Kory, I BELIEVE HIM.

P.S. i'm the same way about flu vaccine. several years ago i went irrational and got a flu shot. i was sick for six or seven months and would have preferred getting the flu. i did get a pneumonia vaccine, which may be effective and i had no reaction to that one. so am not anti-vaccine. i am anti-mad-scientist experiments, untested and unapproved experiments on humanity.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Do you know which vaccine for the flu that you got? One for seniors is simply a double dose of the viral coat antigens. The other one is closer to what is being done with the CoVid vaccine.
D. Brian Casady
KWK
Senior Levergunner

Post by KWK »

The other one is closer to what is being done with the CoVid vaccine.
Is that the recombinant one, perhaps along the lines of the Novavax under test for Covid? It looks as if most flu shots are of the traditional, crippled virus type, such as the Chinese and Indians are trying for Covid.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Most flu shots are broken up virus coat with the RNA removed. The adjuvant ones are the type which can make people sick. The older type do not seem to give much trouble. Nothing in them which can possibly cause an infection.
D. Brian Casady
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

piller wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:52 pm
Do you know which vaccine for the flu that you got? One for seniors is simply a double dose of the viral coat antigens. The other one is closer to what is being done with the CoVid vaccine.
sorry, don't know, i suppose there is a record somewhere on the premesis, but i have no idea where to look for it.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

I had my first Pfizer shot a few hours ago.
Nothing to worry about.
Although, that third nipple starting to grow in the middle of my chest is starting to get a little tender. :?
---
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Blaine wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:24 pm
Nothing to worry about.
Although, that third nipple starting to grow in the middle of my chest is starting to get a little tender. :?
a nephew and niece in Alaska told me they were knocked on their butts for a week. the nipple thing was a piece of cake in comparison...
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Grizz wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:36 pm
Blaine wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:24 pm
Nothing to worry about.
a nephew and niece in Alaska told me they were knocked on their butts for a week. the nipple thing was a piece of cake in comparison...
They told me I might feel punk for a few days after the second shot....seems about a fourth do with the Pfizer....
---
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

During my years in the military it seemed like once a year we were getting sent to the infirmary to get a shot for something! Cholera, diphtheria, or whatever. I looked at my DD214 thinking it might have records, but none. Guess if I really cared I'd get my medical records to see if they list what all they shot into me?
Never did hear what the flu shot was I got a year ago, but no ill effects, except this twitch I've had the last year. ;)
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

---