Chairmen of the Politically Incorrect

Post all political posts here.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
The rules are simple...
- no advocation of violence to anyone
- no cursing

Violation of the rules will result in deletion of the topic.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Chairman of the.......bored

Post by Sixgun »

I wit Birdman...me no's git zero vaccine......65% success rate? :D Only a total retart would let someone stick with something that's only partially successful when they DONT NEED IT .....if your healthy and not some diabetic grease filled degenerate.....and maybe making them sick from the vaccine itself.......

T BONE.....yo want the octagoned barreled 1894 30-30 that's like new.....(except the receiver has flaked a bit)......ok, first buy the 90% takedown model 55 with a 4 digit serial number for Blue Book and I'll throw in the other for $2500 extra....

Whoa....slow down there...I get suspicious when someone is on a spending spree on promissory notes..........pay for the lead you got first and then we will talk rifles.....
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Hey, I am diabetic. Got it from a reaction to ciprofloxacin.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

piller wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 12:23 am Hey, I am diabetic. Got it from a reaction to ciprofloxacin.
Me, too. I guess some opinions come from some sort of brain fog.... :( Ticking time bomb, probably. :(
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Tom, I knew a guy that had it twice, second time the chipox killed him! His whole family had it, then he got sick again. He had underlying medical conditions. Ineffective for sure, around here if you are lucky enough to get on the list for the shots you have to travel an hour or more to get stuck. People we are working for just got the confirmation for their shots- they have to go 60 miles to the pharmacy that has vaccines to give. There is no reason for this other than the vaccines are going to WEALTHY areas first!
I'll keep taking zinc, copper, D,C and getting sunlight!

So now that you have all this lead, WHERE ARE MY ROUND BALLS? :D

Savage Impulse, could it be as good as I think ?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Bad Water Basin at sunset over Telescope Peak.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, the wind chill is -20 here this morning. That, is real.
So is OS's pictures.
Six's 94 and 55 are rumors at this point. :D

The rest? Well.......I trust no information regarding that stupid virus. Or their stupid "vaccine", that in 6 months will be ineffectual anyway because the string pullers don't want to give up their power.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

- 16 here in southern coastal Maine this morning! That's with the wind chill. I'm expecting us to lose electric again! We seem to lose electricity when the high winds kick in. Oh well, spring cant be to far off!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Gunny please remember what I am saying is MY OPINION not carved in stone facts( because they (A, don’t have many facts and B, are deliberately hiding some facts)buuut
Blood typeO positive is resistant (not immune) to the China virus. Also I have STRONG suspicion about people getting it a second time. Testing errors, other diseases that have the same symptoms, positive test where the person had ABSOLUTELY no signs or symptoms. All play into my theory.
Once you have the antibody in your system you SHOULD be immune( that’s what a REAL Vaccine does.) Do we all remember the drive for people that had recovered being asked for blood to transfuse into sick people? Again these are my opinions and as we all know I am just a dumb truck driver from Montana.No offense Griff lot of smart truckers I just ain’t one o f them.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

As for you my deplorable friend and my paying on credit for the lead.... I believe YOU posted a picture on this site for all my gun loving brothers to see of me paying cash for the lead and offering you a colt single action as a gift, :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I had it once. I am O positive, but also type 1 diabetic. Yes, when a bad reaction to a medicine kills your pancreas, it is technically type 1.5 if it happens when you are over 40.

The body pain like normal influenza was not quite there. Joint pain? Yes! Headache? Yes! Breathing difficulty? Double Yes!
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

From the superior camera in an IPhone 11
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

On top of the pass, west side, waiting for a fighter jet to fly thru the canyon.
You can see Death Valley, and the eastern mtns.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

This is it! This is what i like! Waaaaaay to go......stage (a.) create diversionary tactics...complete........stage (b.)...create loose brained followers with nothing else to do with their insignificant lives.......complete........(c)......implemented....(d).....implemented.......(e & f) ...in planning

Divide and smash......Old "Blood & Guts" 4 Star General Old Savage is putting up the 'diversionary tactics" with EXCELLENT photography....(for that, Fred gets the Distinguished Service Cross with one oak leaf.)

Tom....the so called picture of you holding cash is nowhere to be seen.....well? .....like Donald Trump gives names, I now call you, "Promissory Tom". (Tom ALWAYS pays up front, in unmarked bills)...... for Tom, he is awarded the "Good Conduct Medal"

Ununiformed spies working behind the lines are in place...you know who you are.....Silver Stars are waiting for you upon return.

Reinhard Heydrich has been put in charge of "disposition of people's"....and given 69 rolls of piano wire.

Gunny is in charge of Combat Engineering which includes explosives, bridges, and the destruction of "obstacles".

Piller, a Medical Corpsman, is in charge of wellbeing and medicine.

Griff is in charge of tanks and all mechanized machinery.

Old Win is in charge of small arms with the additional duty of procuring the enemies small arms. He has massive experience in this field..he will be given unlimited access to fluffy clothing.

Diabetes is common nowadays.....you're all "looking into it" with negativity. I can't help it if I'm "O" positive, and have good genes, a strong back and can still climb trees..to the top...

Hey! This is fun.......everything is in place.....even the enemies.....NOW! OVER THE TOP, BAYONETS FIXED----R.H.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey buddy! Funny you should mention these "operations". Why just a couple hours ago, I myself was doing some reconnoitering and planning (snoopin and poopin), next door in my old man's gunroom. They are gone today and I figured it was a good time to size up my plans for a remodel. At some point, there will be a full scale invasion. :D
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I ain't fixing bayonets and going over the top until I see how effective that .50 caliber artillery piece is........💥
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:17 pm I ain't fixing bayonets and going over the top until I see how effective that .50 caliber artillery piece is........💥

Oh man! I love it when a plan falls into place.......Old Win is already on the job even though it's next door and he's related to the one who is about to lose his hard earned weapons...(Jay, don't forget the ammo and any bear traps, you know, the traps with HUGE jaws. :D

Gamekeeper.....I didn't want to do this but now I have to.....you were kept incognito for a reason.....YOU are one of the ununiformed spies....a foreign agent with special skills....(by the way, watch your small arms if you see a guy getting close to you...he will be wearing fluffy clothing.). I figure that it's OK to expose your identity as the enemy can't read unless the reading material is on his side of his stomach. :D ....and then, it's only emojis or other pictures. :D (I tell ya, my wife is asking me from the other room, "what are you laughing at?")

Gamekeeper.....special supplies are headed your way, including a doorway spreader so you can get your prisioners into the interrogation room along with solid blocks of reinforced concrete for the prisioner to sit on.....LONG LIVE THE QUEEN....---R.H.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

These special supplies, should I be watching the skies for a Dakota :?: Old Win can see my house from a tall tree so he can report that I have received them, I will paint the fox weathervane red white and blue... :wink:
Long live President Trump..🇺🇸
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No...be silent and indoors. ......replace the weather vane as the one you just described is for sale on eBay from a seller in Maine.

Nice day today......think I'll head out for a walk in da woods with Miss Apple......may even get the energy up for a powerwash on the Rubicon and a brisk run around the neighborhood to dry it off. Must have been a month since I drove it last........
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I enjoy a good BOOM! Sign me up.
Be a good time for me to break out my old woolen Czech cape, can hide lots of stuff under that- just in case Jay needs help on a 'job'. Plus if I stop and kneel down I look like a spruce tree! :lol:

Hey GK, I've got an old can of Meteor BP, they still in biddness? Geeze I'm starting to spell like JayBird!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Ever notice the back of a dollar bill?
It stands watch for the values that make America great.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well now we're cooking!
Good call. It's a long established truth that the British clandestine services had ours outclassed. We may as well have GK on the job!

We got our own "double knot spy", as Jethro Bodine would say. :D

I have put about 30 miles on my Rubicon since November. Of course, those 30 miles have been in the garage. And the Jeep hasn't moved an inch.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Nurse at the VA yesterday asked if I wanted the vaccine... I asked: "can you guarantee I won't get the virus?" Her: "no." I asked: "Can you guarantee that if I have it I can't pass it on to anyone else?" Her: "No." I passed.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Griff wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:51 pm Nurse at the VA yesterday asked if I wanted the vaccine... I asked: "can you guarantee I won't get the virus?" Her: "no." I asked: "Can you guarantee that if I have it I can't pass it on to anyone else?" Her: "No." I passed.
I flipped a coin....So far, so good.

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
DAV
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Gunny I think they went out of business in 1973, something to do with the quality of the charcoal, the BP was made in Scotland I think and they could no longer get the right sort of wood. The empty cans are quite collectable... :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ah, kinda like good bone(human) charcoal for case hardening! This can is almost full, haven't put a match to any yet. Good thing too as I might need it in my new position as combat engineer! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Combat engineer....report to the front lines...coordinates 16349.334 N.W.....bring TNT.....75 pounds.......blasting caps......bridge over Remagen, between donut shop and trailer park has to be blown.......enemy needs to be sieged.

In parking lot, with super spy Miss Apple looking over the door......----R-H

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I better take my allergy medication before I go - flowers make me sneeze! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

We saw NO Priuses in Death Valley but lots of Jeeps.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Last day's sunset over the western Sierras.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You take some nice pics Fred......did you and mom climb to the top of that mountain in the other pic? ...............and no, you won't see Prius's in dangerous places...I've never seen any kind of a liberal car in places like that...the owners are obviously liberal and liberals are not too good at survival in the elements if their vehicles break down.....Jeepers are another breed.....

Liberals feel safe at Starbucks, libraries, outside cafes, university campuses, movie sets, Washington, d.c., and donut shops....around their own, in high numbers.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, thanks on the pics but crude attempts in the photog
world. Just really for us for memories. On the climb ... you can drive most of the way up but a semi challenging climb from there for me ... nothing for Pat and Tracy.

The 20 mule team thing for hauling 36 ton.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The skill some folks had with those whips for use with the mules was amazing.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That's a nice picture too.....mom and Tracy have a happy look and Tracy is protective of your furry friend.....something about a gal and those boots! She's tall.....

20 mule team replaced by an iron horse?..... :D

I really like that dog.....I'm gonna send Jay and Fordwannbe out there with their big coats on to steal the little guy......

Beautiful weather...no wind...bright sunshine.....55 degrees......and I have a days work ahead of me out in the woodpile......see ya tonight....----------006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, he show lasted a lot longer than that mining operation. It only went on for a few years.

The little dog goes on all these trips. He is quite a character.

Last sunset on the way back over the western Sierras.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Good old borax!
How come the Doberman doesn't go on the trips- or is that a different daughter?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred, your pretty educated...you think the sun you took a picture of is the same one I see here in the East? It looks the same but it's on the wrong side of the dirt.

I was walking Miss Apple late this afternoon......doing a perimeter around the 25 acres......my BIL sees me and comes out with his English bulldog....we b.s....talk guns.....and agree that we both could live without other people around, but not our dogs......his daughter is a high roller computer expert and he's going to run it by her on what it takes to have an "invitation only discussion forum"......you know, private and non lurkable......can't be too hard as the gunclub has one which requires you to be a member to register.....or to stalk....I've had enough of these free public discussion boards...

They are run like Democratic cities.....they chase away the talent and protect the whiner.. ....--------006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Doberman - yes, different daughter. She lives on the top of a mountain on five acres with four Basset hounds and s Doberman. They go no where.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, our sun rises in the east and sets in the west. Check your compass points.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

So........that means you are getting a used sun. We get a brand new one everyday and then after we take what we want out of it we send it to you.....wonders never seize!

Yes Fred.....she's on top of the mountain with 5 acres and her furry friends.....she has no need to go anywhere. She probably has my attitude.......make your life at home...have everything you need..and want and to hell with the rest of the world....bet her BP is a very low normal.....
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Roger Doberman is a homebody.

Homebody is good, just harder to pay the taxman ( in my line of work anyway). Other than shooting and fishing I normally don't go more than 15-15 miles from home. Even the guy I'm working for doesn't go far from home for taking jobs.

Sure wish I could find someone to teach the girls how to tell time! This 4 am stuff is getting old! :D
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

You ALL get a used sun! Mt. Katahdin is the first place the sun touches the United States every day. So HA!

Love the mountain pic OS!

So, yesterday I made a raised dog dish holder for Zoey.
Then I (oh this is embarrassing) overpaid for a set of S&W K-frame combat grips for my 66. I know they aren't the most shootable, but I like the look. I have a set on my 629. I paid 10 bucks for those!! I can't believe how much anything pre-lock Smith has gone up. Not even the real old stuff. I like the Smiths from my youth. I should have bought more when they were cheap.
Still want a 4" 686 and a Mountain Gun N-frame but the prices are just stupid!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Like this dog dish holder? Black walnut, water fall edges.
20181026_184703.jpg
20181028_163642.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ahhhhh no.
Nothing like that.

Mine is the hillbilly version. Quarter inch plywood and pine scraps I found under the cellar stairs. :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I cut a limb off of my little wild persimmon tree yesterday. Looking it up on the internet I found that persimmon is related to ebony. If it dries well, it might be big enough for grip scales. I have a black walnut tree in the back yard. It came from nuts off a tree in my parents yard. That one came from nuts off of a tree in my grandparents yard. Theirs came from nuts off of one in grandma's parents yard in Independence, KS.
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Here it is OW, about the opposite of Maine, a dry lake bed, no doubt because you guys used up the sun

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:56 am Here it is OW, about the opposite of Maine, a dry lake bed, no doubt because you guys used up the sun

Haha yeah maybe that's why!
Like to get out and see that country someday. I'd like to experience the desert and southwest. Think I'd like it.
Not sure I'd want to live there permanent, but I haven't seen it so who knows? :D
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The area in the center looks like Western Kansas. Maybe a little more moisture in that picture.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay...you would like to visit there but you wouldn't want to live there......you are used to lush green and the hills, water everywhere, change of seasons. I have yet to find a different part of the country where I'd rather live...just type in states where the suicide rate is highest and you will see "blah" and refrigerators on the side of the road in those states..........how anyone could live on a wind swept barren plain with year round 40 mph winds with -30 degree temperatures and you have to drive 30 miles to get to the store is beyond any rationale.

Those are classy water bowl raisers.....Jay, I'm thinking yours is gonna tip over....dogs are smart but they are also stupid.....Gunny goes all out with walnut....that's classy......here I just get a cinder block, chip it out a bit and rest a throw away butter dish on it.

My daughter had her one Frenchi operated on and it died the next day....I named him "Bullet" even though his name is "Noah". She came over here with the news and left to go to the vet to pick up "Bullet" and he is going to our pet cemetery today. This will make 19 dogs.

I told you before, I have no use for the "professionals" anymore.....it's all about money.....the dog had a problem in his throat where there's too much flesh and threw up all the time......Doc says, ". yea, we can straighten that out" just bring your $4,000 and we will send your dog home in a bag.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Wow! Tell your daughter I'm very sorry buddy.
I don't think Zoey will tip over the food stand. She is lazy and smart. It's easier to eat without having to bend down, let alone look for food one nugget at a time under the stove. :D

Hey, by the way, you don't have a 4" 629 or 686 do you?
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well now, the southwest desert, no bugs, no humidity and not much cold. After getting used to the desert had to stop coming east in the summer, too much humidity.