what are the odds?

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

what are the odds?

Post by rossim92 »

Of biden getting law or executive order passed to have door to door gun grab? If so, I need to dig a deep hole! I am thinking Kamala and her puppet will start a new civil war over personal rights and freedoms. I work forty miles south of Dc. Our truck driver that delivers there says it is a nightmare to get through with next weeks love fest going on. I am not happy with the upcoming administration before they even set butt on the White House porcelain thrones.! :(
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: what are the odds?

Post by AJMD429 »

They are stupid, but not that stupid; they will set up a false-flag operation and use agent provocateurs to create some horrific ‘event’ that they will use to turn public opinion against gun owners, then propose over-reaching confiscation laws. Then they will offer to ‘compromise’ and only confiscate ‘some’ kinds of firearms, or just ‘register’ them. If by some faint chance that fails, they will ‘compromise’ even further, showing how gracious they are, and just mandate ‘universal background checks’.

With a sound-byte attention span, a television sit-com level of understanding, and pressure to virtue-signal and prove how much they ‘care’ by our-machoing that horrible NRA, citizens will DEMAND ‘something be done’. Gun control opponents who ‘refuse to compromise’ will be demonized, cancelled, doxed, and threatened.

ANY compromise must be avoided.

Write your legislaturds NOW in advance, before their back-room ‘deals’ are made... :evil:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

And meanwhile......during the riots and looting that went on in the big cities last year I saw hundreds of African Men armed to the teeth with AR's and shot guns and anything else they could find marching down the streets on the evening news. this is not a slam against them. but let Me tell everybody...... NO ONE WILL DISARM THEM. THE NATIONAL GAURD WILL RUN AND HIDE..........................................................
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

AJMD429 wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:46 pm They are stupid, but not that stupid; they will set up a false-flag operation and use agent provocateurs to create some horrific ‘event’ that they will use to turn public opinion against gun owners, then propose over-reaching confiscation laws.
Doc,
I agree with you but...........they are doing that NOW. The left has already lit the fuse. Do you think this latest impeachment is to pizz off Trump? Ha! They could care less about Trump as he will be out of office next week. Do you think these mass arrests on the right in the Capitol while letting the leftist looters, burners, cop killers, election steelers (without even hiding it) police station burn downers go free is just because "they like the left"?.....Ha! They are doing this to burn the rights azzes up so bad that the right will react with guns............50 State Capitals are reinforcing for an armed showdown next week HOPING the right wingers will respond with guns ....SO THEY HAVE "JUSTIFICATION" for disarming us.

We all ought to let it go....let Biden be POTUS as he doesn't have long....he's old and senile and Harris will not have more of a 20% following.

Remember guys......we on the right are in the minority and without our guns, we are mere subjects to be subjugated. ----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It won't happen.
Something like that gives justified and moral power to resistance.
They are way too smart for that. Instead, they will pick out a select few to demonize, then cast a poor light on all. Then make extreme examples of them.
All one has to do is look at the playbook they have been using for years regarding things they don't like or view as a threat.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I don't think that if they do something that stupid that they would start at my door. I've probably got time to react.
JOG
Levergunner 3.0

Post by JOG »

Remember in conn. they wanted firearm registration after the retarded kid shot up a school. Nobody would do it, including the police themselves.
Scott Tschirhart
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Scott Tschirhart »

I remember the last time they asked the Canadians to turn in their guns again.