Who is the "lady in the blonde braids"...???

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Who is the "lady in the blonde braids"...???

Post by AJMD429 »

Nothing to see here folks, move along, move along....

>>> https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... dia-leave/

Absolutely ASTOUNDING that the 'news' media completely ignores this.

Imagine how they'd be doing 24-hour specials on it if Trump had 'won' the election... :roll: ...they'd be finding that "lady in the blonde braids" who is obviously a rabid racist Trump-bot, no matter what.

...but Biden 'won'.....so it is no big deal..... :|

And yeah, I didn't put it in 'political' - because the entire concept of firearms ownership will be gone if Biden seizes power.... :|
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...

Re: Who is the "lady in the blonde braids"...???

Post by piller »

More of the fraud that we are supposed to accept. I am absolutely certain that the Left has started a Civil War.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

piller wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:36 pm More of the fraud that we are supposed to accept. I am absolutely certain that the Left has started a Civil War.
Nope.
The left is finishing a civil war. It's been going on for many decades and they have victory in sight. Thats why it is visible now.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

OldWin wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:38 am
piller wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:36 pm More of the fraud that we are supposed to accept. I am absolutely certain that the Left has started a Civil War.
Nope.
The left is finishing a civil war. It's been going on for many decades and they have victory in sight. Thats why it is visible now.
Yep. They aren't bothering to hide in the shadows anymore. After the evil bastards got away with insurrection all summer because most lawful people were shouted down and enough of the public went along with it the cockroaches decided they didn't need to fear the light.

I think this is why Crazy Uncle Joe stayed in his basement. He knew the fix was in.

I'm glad I was born when I was, but I fear for the life my grandchildren will have. I probably am worrying for nothing, they're like the frog in the heating pot. By the time it gets hot they won't care.

Post by 4t5 »

Rumble.com/ hickock45