This is what we are up against...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

This is what we are up against...

Post by AJMD429 »

I am:

Amazed
Flabbergasted
Disappointed
Disgusted

https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/ ... bilebasic?
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Re: This is what we are up against...

Post by barbarossa »

When I see stuff like this I have to laugh as it seems the left has totally copied their plans for the world from Adolf Hitler.If you watch any of the documentaries on the nazification of prewar germany they show how Hitler indoctrinated the youth of Germany to serve his plans.Today it is the same brainwash the youth,and rewrite history.They plan to rule with lies and fear by accusing anyone that opposes them as racist.It s the old divide and conquer game they will use the minorities,the feminists and the gay community to tear down the current system but the sad thing is when they achieve their goal these people will be their first victims as under the new regime as in Hong Kong there shall be compliance not protests.In the end they will get their wish of equality as everyone (except for those leading the regime and their cronies) shall be equal as they all will be equally miserable
Last edited by barbarossa on Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: This is what we are up against...

Post by gamekeeper »

Give people a fancy education but who lack common sense and they will find a way to use their skills on totally stupid stuff like this which will then be used by the Oppressors to pass on to other morons who are also getting a fancy education.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are