Done

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Talk About Lazy!!

Post by Old No7 »

COSteve wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:58 pm If you haven't seen Micah Tyler's Millennial song, you need to click the link above. He's a millennial himself but it's hysterical!!![/b]
Very clever, funny -- and spot on! Worth the watch. Thanks.

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old No7 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:04 pm
COSteve wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:58 pm If you haven't seen Micah Tyler's Millennial song, you need to click the link above. He's a millennial himself but it's hysterical!!![/b]
Very clever, funny -- and spot on! Worth the watch. Thanks.

Old No7
+1.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

That was great. He is funny! :lol:

By the way, Steve; can you come set up my new reloading press for me, tell me the most accurate load in my rifle, and run off a few hundred rounds so that I can go shoot them? :lol: :lol: That pretty much covers what the new member on that site was asking.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

piller wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:35 pm That was great. He is funny! :lol:

By the way, Steve; can you come set up my new reloading press for me...
When you're done with that Steve -- I need you to ORGANIZE my reloading bench, and cellar while you're at it.

The pictures of yours are SICK -- how can you find anything when it's SO clean??? :wink:

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by .45colt »

It's a good thing for that idiot that Terry Murbach is gone. He would have had the punk hiding under His bed , crying for momma ........... :D .
Sarge
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Sarge »

.45colt wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:09 am It's a good thing for that idiot that Terry Murbach is gone. He would have had the punk hiding under His bed , crying for momma ........... :D .
Random acts of kindness aside, 'suffering fools gladly' is always a mistake. Terry understood this.

I used to post on about a dozen gun forums, primarily to help novice shooters in areas where I have a comfortable amount of experience. I have just about quit altogether, due to the proliferation idiots on the internet. I am thankful for the few places left--like this one--where good people can still gather around the fire without every 3rd person jumping into it.
People were smarter before the Internet, or imbeciles were harder to notice.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Sarge wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:56 am
.45colt wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:09 am It's a good thing for that idiot that Terry Murbach is gone. He would have had the punk hiding under His bed , crying for momma ........... :D .
Random acts of kindness aside, 'suffering fools gladly' is always a mistake. Terry understood this.

I used to post on about a dozen gun forums, primarily to help novice shooters in areas where I have a comfortable amount of experience. I have just about quit altogether, due to the proliferation idiots on the internet. I am thankful for the few places left--like this one--where good people can still gather around the fire without every 3rd person jumping into it.
+1
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

Ha! Exactly what I was thinking. TM would have wrung him out. Gosh darn it. I miss him.

I also spend some time on an Old Outboard Motor website. Some of the kids actually post asking how to get the covers off. Buddy, where is your inquisitiveness? Might be better to just pass it along. People now don't want to spend time reading and getting their hands dirty before asking for help. They don't want help, they want done.
Last edited by Larkbill on Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And the band played on. ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...