Steyr Zepher 2 fullstock

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
barbarossa
Senior Levergunner

Steyr Zepher 2 fullstock

Post by barbarossa »

Took the steyr zepher 2 fullstock out for a quick shoot the other day and I have to say I was quite impressed.The Steyr fed and ejected with ease and it has promise to be a very accurate rifle my only criticism was the blade on the front sight.The blades front surface seems to be just polished metal and I found it hard to get a real good sight picture with it while outdoors(indoors you can pick up the front sight with ease) so all I need to do is paint the front blade surface so I can pick it up easier.That a side I was able to shoot acceptable groups with it and once I paint the front sight blade it should be even better.Also I was only using one brand of ammo at the time the bulk winchester brand.All and all I m quite pleased with it and it should make a good woods walking rifle

hfcable
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Steyr Zepher 2 fullstock

Post by hfcable »

that is a superb little rifle. hard to find too.

have a friend who had 2 of them, but he sold them when they go so valuable.
cable