First Time Concealed Carry...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

First Time Concealed Carry...

Post by AJMD429 »

E6D7FBCE-10CF-4420-A829-0979C87A83DC.jpeg
Growing up in a rural area, the transition was not really a big deal, because we would be used to carrying hand guns all over the place hiking and doing chores as kids. We didn’t make a particular effort to conceal them, but as we grew older and started to drive and go places, being discreet made sense, and so it was just a matter of a slightly different holster. Plus, when you’re in an area where it’s not politically incorrect to carry, and you have a permit, you don’t really worry very much about if someone spots you carrying...

In my case, shortly after getting a concealed carry permit, I wound up going out of state to college, where my permit was not valid, plus I was working as an assistant/intern on late or overnight shifts in some of the worst neighborhoods in retail pharmacies or hospitals, and often walking home after midnight through pretty rough areas. Until I got a Charter Arms Bulldog, my “concealed” carry gun was a Ruger Super Blackhawk 7-1/2 inch in a Bianchi X-15 shoulder holster... :shock: good thing they made us pharmacy interns wear those white jackets... :D

So THEN I do think I kind of felt like the person in the picture above....! :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: First Time Concealed Carry...

Post by gamekeeper »

:lol: :lol: :lol: sadly it is a long time since I was allowed to conceal carry, although I did recently carry a light machine gun across a busy London street.. :shock:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thats not a gun, this is a GUN!
123_1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

Almost 50 years ago I was in a Sevier motorcycle accident. I was in and out the hospital recovering. I was doing business at billing and had a ton of paper work which I stuffed in my shirt front under the shirt. I had a full leg cast on and many bandages, on crutches. Behind me I heard a old woman tell her husband, "He has a peace maker". I thought I was busted, and turned around to give some lame excuse. She said no, I met a pace maker. That was the the first time I ever heard of a pacemaker.