Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: Hobie, AmBraCol

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Post Reply
User avatar
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: A little valley up against the Rockies

Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by COSteve »

Steve

Noli nothis permittere te terere
“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Confucius
"When you find a find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert
piller
Posting leader...
Posts: 10987
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:49 pm
Location: South of Dallas

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by piller »

Hmmmmmmmmm! I wonder if the Federal Investigation Bureaucrats will investigate.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
User avatar
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 4375
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:38 pm
Location: Maine

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by OldWin »

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Seriously?

Nothing gonna happen to any of em........ever.
The oppressors have won.
User avatar
AJMD429
Posting leader...
Posts: 26921
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:03 am
Location: Hoosierland
Contact:

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by AJMD429 »

The Bidens, the Clintons, or the Obamas could be caught on video murdering and cannabalizing babies, and none would be prosecuted; it wouldn't even be in the 'news' unless there were a way to spin it to make it look heroic.

On the other hand, if Trump, or a 'conservative' who happened to be black, gay, or female, intervened and saved all the babies, THEY would somehow be in the news and blamed for it.

'We' know this, because 'we' have not isolated ourselves in the 'bubble' that the Left lives in, but the 'academics' and 'progressives' think the full spectrum of 'news' is spanned by FaceBook, Twitter, MSNBC, and the New York Times, and they 'fact check' it all on Snopes... :roll: The lower-income working-class doesn't have TIME to read the news, and the third of the population on welfare doesn't bother. So there are lots of people who NEED to hear news that they will never hear.

The good thing is, that IF you can get a 'progressive' or 'liberal' to actually listen to Candace Owens or Dave Rubin or some of the other 'used-to-be-Democrats', they will nearly always realize their mistake, and at least pull away from the Democrats, even if they are too scared to actually move towards 'conservatives', or < gasp > endorse T-t-t-t-Trump... :shock:

But the race is on - and one reason the Democrats are pushing for early voting and mail-in ballots (aside from the fraud opportunity) is that they fear every day more voters ARE becoming aware of the complete dishonesty of the Democrats and the 'news' media, and many of those voters actually are supporting Trump, even if 'reluctantly'.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.


Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
User avatar
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: A little valley up against the Rockies

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by COSteve »

I just hope that the polling data is as flawed as in 2016 cause it's not looking good right now.
Steve

Noli nothis permittere te terere
“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Confucius
"When you find a find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert
User avatar
AJMD429
Posting leader...
Posts: 26921
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:03 am
Location: Hoosierland
Contact:

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by AJMD429 »

.
Now (of course) they are saying the 'smoking gun' email is 'forged' -
https://eddiekrassenstein.medium.com/al ... 55b08140cc

Of course you have to wonder where this writer was when Obama's "birth certificate" was making the rounds.... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.


Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
piller
Posting leader...
Posts: 10987
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:49 pm
Location: South of Dallas

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by piller »

I heard thag Fakebook and Twerper are blocking people from mentioning this.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 5818
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2008 10:05 am
Location: Alamogordo, NM

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Even if Trump loses, if we can get Justice Barrett confirmed, I will sleep much easier, and probably for the rest of my life.
User avatar
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 4714
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by marlinman93 »

There's no excuse for the Bidens and their obvious political abuses by being paid millions of dollars for nothing. Whether it's Joe directly, or his son, sister, brother, son in law, or others close to him. He's been careful to shield himself from direct involvement, but it's very obvious where the money trail leads to.
The sad part is he seems to be teflon, and nothing sticks to him. Part of that is the liberal press's way of ignoring the facts, or twisting them into sounding like it's either old news, or not news at all. It's so blatantly obvious that the mainstream media will not report anything found derogatory to Joe Biden.
If people can't see this as dangerous to the US if he was president, then they simply don't care what happens to our country if Joe got elected.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
User avatar
Pitchy
Posting leader...
Posts: 11800
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:15 am
Location: Minnesooooota

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by Pitchy »

There was a UTube video i seen last year i think that said Barr isn`t going to do anything that he`s part of the deep state, i was hoping it was wrong but i`m beginning to wonder. :roll:

I`ll add that if the media and commie news would of reported on everything as if Trump did it they wouldn`t have gotten away with it.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Villains always make themselves the victims.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Ray Newman
Senior Levergunner
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: Between No Where & No Place, WA

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by Ray Newman »

"The Bidens, the Clintons, or the Obamas could be caught on video murdering and cannibalizing babies, and none would be prosecuted; it wouldn't even be in the 'news' unless there were a way to spin it to make it look heroic. "

--AJMD429

BINGO!
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
User avatar
AJMD429
Posting leader...
Posts: 26921
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:03 am
Location: Hoosierland
Contact:

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by AJMD429 »

Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.


Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
User avatar
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 6831
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:17 am
Location: Asheville, NC

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by Tycer »

Pitchy wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:36 pm
There was a UTube video i seen last year i think that said Barr isn`t going to do anything that he`s part of the deep state, i was hoping it was wrong but i`m beginning to wonder. :roll:

I`ll add that if the media and commie news would of reported on everything as if Trump did it they wouldn`t have gotten away with it.
No way.😉 Just because he was part of HWs CIA in the early’70s and then his DOJ head doesn’t mean he has any knowledge of the inner circle’s world. 😳
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
User avatar
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 7841
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by Grizz »

I hope barr doesn't last two minutes after President Trump is re-elected. The guy has disc brakes on both feet, and someone other than America owns his loyalties, based on the evidence I have seen. President needs to get someone in there to light a fire under any actual Americans left in doj, and fire the rest of them. And START PROSECUTING. The chips won't fall until the weak knees start rolling on the bad actors.
User avatar
AJMD429
Posting leader...
Posts: 26921
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:03 am
Location: Hoosierland
Contact:

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by AJMD429 »

Grizz wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:58 am
President needs to get someone in there to light a fire under any actual Americans left in doj, and fire the rest of them. And START PROSECUTING. The chips won't fall until the weak knees start rolling on the bad actors.
Yep.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.


Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
User avatar
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: A little valley up against the Rockies

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by COSteve »

Grizz wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:58 am
I hope barr doesn't last two minutes after President Trump is re-elected. The guy has disc brakes on both feet, and someone other than America owns his loyalties, based on the evidence I have seen. President needs to get someone in there to light a fire under any actual Americans left in doj, and fire the rest of them. And START PROSECUTING. The chips won't fall until the weak knees start rolling on the bad actors.
I see it a slightly different way.

Barr knows that if Trump isn't re-elected then the Demigods will bury any indictments he's started before anything is done and then crucify him for going after those 'upstanding Americans' or some other BS ploy. Going after part of the 'gang' when the gang leaders are about to gain power is both a waste of time and possibly dangerous.

So the smart play for him to do is to gather the information and prepare for now until after the election. Once Trump is re-elected, then he can be primed and ready to hand down the indictments and maybe even pull a Roger Stone; show up at 6:00am with full SWAT teams and drag them out in chains. :o :lol:
Steve

Noli nothis permittere te terere
“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Confucius
"When you find a find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert
User avatar
AJMD429
Posting leader...
Posts: 26921
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:03 am
Location: Hoosierland
Contact:

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by AJMD429 »

COSteve I sure hope you are right...

....AND I sure PRAY Trump wins....!!!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.


Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
User avatar
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 4714
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:40 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by marlinman93 »

Latest BS from the left is this is all made up by the Russians! I knew they'd come up with some sort of lame excuse.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
User avatar
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 7841
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:15 pm

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by Grizz »

thanks guys. I r willing to wait until 2 minutes after Trump wins, and see what barr does then. yeah, somehow some people believe democrat politicians excuses and lies. EVERYTHING I see or hear on radio and tv I credit as a LIE unless there is compelling unimpeachable evidence. so far there never is.
User avatar
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: A little valley up against the Rockies

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by COSteve »

marlinman93 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:56 pm
Latest BS from the left is this is all made up by the Russians! I knew they'd come up with some sort of lame excuse.
That's because the CIA finally declassified documents that proved that Hildabitch made it up in early 2016 to divert attention away from her storing classified info on her private computer. Her idea was to manufacture the dossier and start a miss information campaign against candidate Trump.

She briefed both YOmama and Bin Biden as well as the FBI minions in the Oval Office on her plan and they approved it. The CIA's release said it has hand written notes, emails, and some say recordings. However, none of it will ever see the light of day if Bin Biden is elected.

The CIA released it last week, however, none of the Drive Bys will report it. Big surprise.
Steve

Noli nothis permittere te terere
“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Confucius
"When you find a find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert
Ray Newman
Senior Levergunner
Posts: 1696
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:43 pm
Location: Between No Where & No Place, WA

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by Ray Newman »

CO Steve is on to it!....
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
User avatar
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 6831
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:17 am
Location: Asheville, NC

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by Tycer »

That’s right folks, the Facebook executive currently blocking all of the negative evidence of Hunter and Joe Biden’s corrupt activity in Ukraine is the same person who was coordinating the corrupt activity between the Biden family payoffs and Ukraine.

You just cannot make this stuff up folks.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/doe ... evelations
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://schoolsucksproject.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
User avatar
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner
Posts: 3361
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm
Location: A little valley up against the Rockies

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by COSteve »

Tycer wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:13 pm
That’s right folks, the Facebook executive currently blocking all of the negative evidence of Hunter and Joe Biden’s corrupt activity in Ukraine is the same person who was coordinating the corrupt activity between the Biden family payoffs and Ukraine.

You just cannot make this stuff up folks.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/doe ... evelations
And is anyone really surprised by this revelation? The Bin Bidens are thoroughly crooked through and through so it goes to show that they have plans for squelching info.

They've got something planned if he wins the election because even Slow Joe knows he can't make it through the 4 years and still be aware what planet he's on and the idea of 'Kamala the Commie' becoming Prez can't be the end game of the Libitards like Pukelosi. Even she isn't that stupid.
Steve

Noli nothis permittere te terere
“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Confucius
"When you find a find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it." - Dilbert
User avatar
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper
Posts: 13362
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:32 pm
Location: You can see my house from a tall tree in Maine.

Re: Smoking Gun Found. Both Bidens Are In Deep Stuff

Post by gamekeeper »

I heard that Joe is in hiding again and knows he's beat.
Biden-am-I-president-yet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
From his weapons on the open road no man should step one pace away, you don't know for certain when you're out on the road when you might have need of your spear.
Havamal ( Viking collection of common sense )
Post Reply