"I want you to get what I got..." ( from POTUS )

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

"I want you to get what I got..." ( from POTUS )

Post by AJMD429 »

https://generaldispatch.whatfinger.com/?p=4874

Of course the mainstream 'news' sphincters won't ever broadcast THIS.... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
fatboy
Levergunner 1.0

Re: "I want you to get what I got..." ( from POTUS )

Post by fatboy »

I've a roaring case of pink eye and that's about as far as I am willing to go right now!
Bob
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

That was great Doc! Thanks for sharing! I sent it off to some friends of mine. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

The potential problem that the mainstream media is focusing on is this:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Trump%27s ... =CT3210127

its the same sad story, blame Trump for things that happened long before he came along. Nothing new here, but the Libs are capitalizing on it.

I don't think my President even knew about it, and I don't think he should be blamed for things that actually happened during the Obama Presidency, but, it doesn't matter. God help up all to save the Constitution of the USA. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)

AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

People benefiting from fetal stem cells from an abortion are no more unethical than people willing to accept an organ transplant from an adult homicide victim, or even a drunk driving victim; the thing that caused the death may be a crime, and immoral, but is a separate issue.

Only if the killing were carried out in order to obtain the organ/tissue would there be a need for guilt on the part of the recipient. Otherwise the one doing the killing would be the only one potentially needing to feel guilt, and yes, if some pregnant woman decided to kill her unborn child to get paid for a stem cell donation, she would be a particularly evil kind of criminal. That’s not how it works, thankfully.

Nowadays I think the issue has become moot, in that stem cells can be obtained from umbilical cords, and are even found (but harder to isolate) in adults.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Good old Doc, that was a really intelligent comment and I passed it on to some friends! Thanks Bro!

-Tutt