“Why are Gun Owners so Annoying...?”

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

“Why are Gun Owners so Annoying...?”

Post by AJMD429 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUG1fK46YzY

Very good clip by Colin Noir...
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: “Why are Gun Owners so Annoying...?”

Post by gamekeeper »

I certainly wish that we had a few annoying gun owners like him in the UK. I just received a email from the Conservative party asking me to join, I emailed back saying that I used to be a member but when I lost my right to own a handgun they lost my vote. I told them I would only consider rejoining if and when they returned my rights and stopped implementing further EU stupid firearm laws on British subjects. I know my efforts are invain as the government has already stated any EU laws restricting firearms will remain after Bexit. :evil:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
JimT
Shootist

Post by JimT »

G.K. Chesterton noted that it was very discouraging when you consider the number of politicians that have not been hanged.
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

Wait... They sell pocket Constitutions on the Internet?

:o
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Post by rossim92 »

FWiedner wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:04 pm .

Wait... They sell pocket Constitutions on the Internet?

:o
yep, when i worked at another print shop about ten years ago, we ran those little books pocket sized side stiched books. Pain in the butt to run on stitchers, we ran em two up with a takeout in the middle. ours had a different styled front cover. I'm sure they changed the front cover designs every now and then .
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot