Tell Me How Gun Control Works...

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Tell Me How Gun Control Works...

Post by Old No7 »

Copied from the SIGTalk Forum...

Yup, I like living in Maine. :wink:

Old No7

How Gun Control Works.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Tell Me How Gun Control Works...

Post by OldWin »

#Me too. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Well, any Dumbascrap knows the answer:

Chicago is dangerous cuz they get their guns from places like Maine....!“ :roll:

I think that’s hilarious, because that isn’t an argument that ‘lack of gun control’ is the problem; it’s an argument that people in Chicago are the problem - either the ‘leadership’ or the citizens, or some combination of both. That would be the only explanation for why Chicagoans can’t handle the ‘easy access to guns’ people elsewhere handle just fine.

The ‘leadership’ in Chicago seems to have the typical liberal-progressive attitude that the best thing for Black people is to keep them dependent on government via ‘welfare’ and ‘affirmative action’, and deprive them of good education by prohibiting school choice, both of which lead to poverty and crime. Then cap it all off by forbidding the police to do anything to control a criminal if the criminal is black.

Works perfectly... :D
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

front sight, press, repeat
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Spot on.