HENRY customer service

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

HENRY customer service

Post by 4t5 »

they received my rifle on a recall last friday, got an email today it's on it's way home, that's fast. 8)
Rumble.com/ hickock45
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Re: HENRY customer service

Post by fordwannabe »

I have had two occasions to deal with Henry customer service. In both cases I could NOT have been more pleased (well if they had sent me a 38-55 with a side loading gate for free buuut)!
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I have only contacted Henry once, I said I didn't like the orange front sight on my Henry Survival rifle they sent me a black replacement across the pond free of charge , I was pleasantly surprised as it was not a fault just a request. 8) I wouldn't hesitate to buy another Henry, they have the correct attitude towards their customers and I like their guns.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

My rifle arrived today in perfect shape, but something was missing...that heavy trigger pull was gone, no way to measure it, but it is at least half what it was :D
Rumble.com/ hickock45