My kind of woman!!!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

My kind of woman!!!

Post by CowboyTutt »

If the Mods want to move this to politics, so be it. It didn't seem politically motivated as I read it. Lady was just defending her neighborhood. https://www.foxnews.com/us/oregon-wildf ... t-gunpoint

God Bless her, she probably saved a lot of lives. Be prepared my friends to defend your neighborhoods on your own. Lets defund the police. What stupidity. That is where we are headed. I prefer less lethal methods that "stop the fight" as well as I can. Leightfield blue slugs my first choice. Very hard to find right now. I'm Eastern Catholic, would prefer to stop the fight but not kill anyone if it was possible. Catholics defend life. Maybe 2 rounds of Leightfield, then two rounds of whatever it takes. Needs to be noted that Leightfield ammo wont cycle in an auto loader. It wont. Best shotgun for home defense is probably a "pump" or "slide" action shotgun. It will shoot anything. Just my personal thinking. God help us all. -Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
piller
Posting leader...

Re: My kind of woman!!!

Post by piller »

Seems like she might fit right in here. She held him and called for Law Enforcement. She was within the Law, and she did not go beyond the force necessary.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

The suspected arsonist did the correct thing too, if he hadn't I think he would be dead now..not that it would be a loss, just more hassle for the lady to deal with.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

Good observations. -Tutt
Last edited by CowboyTutt on Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)

jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

gamekeeper wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:00 am The suspected arsonist did the correct thing too, if he hadn't I think he would be dead now..not that it would be a loss, just more hassle for the lady to deal with.
Notice how he knew where to put his arms and to cross his ankles. He's been through this before. He also knew not to mess with an armed woman. Although looking at her she probably could have put him down without any weapons.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
octagon
Senior Levergunner

Post by octagon »

This is the kind of gal you wake in the middle of the night, whispering..."honey, I hear a noise outside" and go back to sleep. :D
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Post by CowboyTutt »

LOL!!!! -Tutt