Blackhawk Holsters have good customer service.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
piller
Posting leader...

Blackhawk Holsters have good customer service.

Post by piller »

Just wanted to pass on information on outstanding customer service. I recently bumped into a Blackhawk SERPA type paddle holster on clearance at Wal Mart. It was missing the screws and the little pieces which keep it from sliding down too far. I called Blackhawk and explained the situation, including that it was on clearance. I asked what it would cost to buy the parts. They shipped the parts FOR FREE, and they included the part which makes it a belt holster! It is the hard holster which needs the button to be pressed for the pistol to be released. This is the Glock type, but Wal Mart carries the type to fit a 1911. I went ahead and bought a 1911 type holster at full price. I like the fact that if the pistol is being pulled, the release will not push in. You must press the button before pulling on the pistol. You can adjust the cant forward or backward to about 30 degrees.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost