Dangerously stupid! Funny but be prepared!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
CowboyTutt
Advanced Levergunner

Dangerously stupid! Funny but be prepared!

Post by CowboyTutt »

These guys are dangerously stupid but dangerous just the same. If you are are not already stocking up on ammo, guns, 'less lethal ammo" which is hard to come by now (don't ask me how I know!) pepper spray etc. I think there are tough times ahead. I don't think the Liberal Dems are going to concede under any circumstances. They are going to hope they can "protest" their way out out of the 2020 election. Better to stock up guys. Pepper spray, "less thethal" ammo (VERY hard to find right now). My advice is to start stocking up now if you haven't already done so. And I'm sure most of you already have, but not me. I'm late to the party. Just won the bid on a nice two barrel Ithica 37 shotgun. Glad I did. One barrel for trap and skeet, one a riot barrel. Another barrel will be optimal for rifled deer hunting in my future. I think it was worth it.

Please turn up the sound on this video, but please don't underestimate the stupidity of these guys. Like the 20 year old kid who showed up with some kind of "flame thrower" but who caved into a "fetal position" when arrested again. We are dealing with absolute but dangerous Morons!

https://twitter.com/RealHopalong/status ... 6750330881 Sound needed.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/02/antifa-co ... -arrested/

-Tutt
"It ain't dead! As long as there's ONE COWBOY taking care of ONE COW, it ain't dead!!!" (the Cowboy Way)
-Monte Walsh (Selleck version)

"These battered wings still kick up dust." -Peter Gabriel
LeverLuvr
Levergunner

Re: Dangerously stupid! Funny but be prepared!

Post by LeverLuvr »

My other wife is a Les Paul Custom
God, Guns, Guitars, and Peanut Butter Pie..... Oh, and I guess the wife.
From my cold, dead, gun powder residue ridden hands.
jkbrea
Senior Levergunner

Post by jkbrea »

For less lethal I have bird shot! Its less lethal than 00 buck or slugs. :lol: and its everywhere..
HawkCreek
Levergunner 2.0

Post by HawkCreek »

I dont have any less than lethal ammunition. I look at it the same as bear spray. If something is coming at me and I feel like I need to shoot it to save my life I'm going to do it very lethally.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Bill in Oregon »

I don't think it will be the BUTTS who can't bring themselves to concede.