.410 reloader

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

.410 reloader

Post by Rusty »

I know a lot of people have been searching high and low for one of the old Lee loaders for .410 and if you can find one they command quite a hefty price. You might want to try www.thexringusa.com and check out their loader. They also make one for 12 ga. There is a Youtube video showing how it's used.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: .410 reloader

Post by gamekeeper »

I bought one recently but due to a shortage of reloading supplies in my neck of the woods I haven't tried it yet, the company have been very helpful in getting the reloader to me in the UK. It looks easy to use and well made, they are also bringing out a 20 gauge survival reloader kit in the near future. XRing are a good company to deal with.
EdinCT has one also.
the-x-ring-survival-loader-410-ga.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Actually I was thinking about you when I saw that video on Youtube. Then I went to the website and they said they weren't shipping orders outside the U.S. and I thought we don't that stink. I'm glad you were able to get one. It's funny in the video he reloads with buckshot.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Rusty wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:09 pm Actually I was thinking about you when I saw that video on Youtube. Then I went to the website and they said they weren't shipping orders outside the U.S. and I thought we don't that stink. I'm glad you were able to get one. It's funny in the video he reloads with buckshot.
Buckshot and .410 slugs are almost impossible to obtain in the UK and most are outside of our crazy gun laws so I'll say no more!.... :wink:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
roughcreek
Levergunner 2.0

Post by roughcreek »

Paco also makes .410 reloading tools.
Roughcreek
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have a derringer which shoots .410 shells. If I had a long gun in that cartridge, that would be of interest.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost