Kudos to Montana Vintage Arms

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Shasta
Senior Levergunner
Location: Shasta County, the far right stronghold in California

Kudos to Montana Vintage Arms

Post by Shasta »

I have several rifles equipped with Montana Vintage Arms sights and scopes, which are to me the best to be had. I recently somehow managed to snap off the windage adjustment knob on my Browning BPCR rifle's Creedmoore rear scope mount while removing the rifle from an over-crowded gun safe. I sent the mount back to MVA for repair. I had it back in less than three weeks with a number of new parts installed. The charge;

Zip, nada, nothing. They even paid the return shipping. I hope to be buying more of their products in the future especially with customer service like that! :D

Shasta
California Rifle & Pistol Association LIFE Member
National Rifle Association BENEFACTOR LIFE Member

http://www.hcrpclub.org/schedule.html

avatar pic is Shasta Dam, Shasta Lake, & Mt. Shasta
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: Kudos to Montana Vintage Arms

Post by Sixgun »

I'll agree....they made me a 36" er for the Hi Wall with extra dovetail mounts so i can use the same scope on an 1881 Marlin or any other rifle with a 28-30" barrel. Even their dovetail mounts are a work of beauty with the color case hardening. I've had it on 4 different rifles with minimal sight adjustments.

What I am amazed about is how the scope they shipped me from Montana to Pa. actually arrived unsmashed.....they ship a $1200 scope in a styrofoam and cardboard box about 3-4" square and 40" long....ideal for a quick bend.

Yea...good dudes with excellent customer service.----6
Model A Uzi’s
Marvin S
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Marvin S »

I have a set of their midrange vernier and spirit level globe on a 1885 Hi Wall 38-55 copy. Top notch quality sights.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

MVA makes a lot of great sights, scopes, and 1885 Winchester actions and parts. Always great service, and Cheryl is great to work with on phone orders.
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Post by 3leggedturtle »

Its great when a company treats you with courtesy and takes care of you....
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Bullard4075
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bullard4075 »

+1
"Any man who covers his face and packs a gun is a legitimate target for any decent citizen"
Jeff Cooper