Ruger grips

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Ruger grips

Post by 4t5 »

I want a set of wood grips for my .327 sp101, and was wondering who is Ruger"s supplier?
Rumble.com/ hickock45
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Ruger grips

Post by Old No7 »

It used to be Lett Custom Grips out of NH, but they are long gone... (They made some fine custom grips too.)

I'd check on ebay or even better, check with this OEM for many gun makers -- Altamont Grip Co.

Click HERE for the Altamont Link (to RUGER handgun grips).

Good luck.

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Old No7 »

Ruger grips
ps: PM me if it's only the inserts you want for the rubber grips...

I have a very nice set of matched Elk Stag inserts without a grip/gun to mount them on.

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
4t5
Senior Levergunner

Post by 4t5 »

Bought lett grips for a blackhawk I have years ago, was wondering who it is today. I'll try altamount thanks. Am interested in full grip, not the inserts, my finger keeps slamming the trigger guard on my. .327
Rumble.com/ hickock45
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

4t5 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:33 pm I want a set of wood grips for my .327 sp101, and was wondering who is Ruger"s supplier?
Look at this place. I have bought some stocks off of them over the years

https://www.altamontco.com/pistol-grips/ruger
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle