I have to admire this churchman's sincerity

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Bill in Oregon
Advanced Levergunner

I have to admire this churchman's sincerity

Post by Bill in Oregon »

Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

Re: I have to admire this churchman's sincerity

Post by Old No7 »

So we need to start a denomination that worships by firing off hundreds of rounds of ammunition, while collecting various types of firearms to use during our services.

Old No7
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Odin, had a similar view on alcohol consumption, I'm sure if he'd known about Firearms he would have endorsed them together with Battle Axes etc. 8)
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Who am I to say that they are wrong? My Bible speaks against drunkenness. It also speaks against many other things. It tells me that asking forgiveness is the way to go. That is a simplified view. I am not the one who should throw the first stone. Maybe not any stones at all.

OK, if they are not hurting anyone, then why not?
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man is a strange beast. God gave us free will so that we would come to Him of our own choice.
I try and live my life as I think He would want me to. In regards to Him, the world around me, and my fellow man.
One of my sins is my skepticism of organizations and words written by men in His name.

As much as I'd like to embrace this feller's beliefs, the hangovers would kill me! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.