"It's Only Painful To Others..."

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

"It's Only Painful To Others..."

Post by Old No7 »

I like this one! :wink:

Old No7

Painful To Others.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
3leggedturtle
Advanced Levergunner

Re: "It's Only Painful To Others..."

Post by 3leggedturtle »

So true....... :lol:
30/30 Winchester: Not accurate enough fer varmints, barely adequate for small deer; BUT In a 10" to 14" barrelled pistol; is good for moose/elk to 200 yards; ground squirrels to 300 metres

250 Savage... its what the 223 wishes it could be...!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Someone ought to show this to the BLM protesters.
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Ricky Gervais is opinionated bunny hugger but sometimes he completely nails it.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

A celebrity is opinionated! :shock: say it ain't so!
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

it ain't so.. the human soul lives forever.. when we are dead we will know it.. if we are a follower of and believer in Christ, trusting only Him for our eternal future, we go immediately into His presence. if we reject Christ, there is a bureaucracy tasked to deal with that.

given that, the meme above is pathetically clueless and the irony is that guy doesn't get it. it's a double double, if such a thing exists..
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:50 pm Someone ought to show this to the BLM protesters.
Wouldn't matter - they are too stupid to understand it!
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

Grizz wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:11 pm it ain't so.. the human soul lives forever.. when we are dead we will know it.. if we are a follower of and believer in Christ, trusting only Him for our eternal future, we go immediately into His presence. if we reject Christ, there is a bureaucracy tasked to deal with that.

given that, the meme above is pathetically clueless and the irony is that guy doesn't get it. it's a double double, if such a thing exists..
I was gonna post the same; if I were stupid, I might not know it, but if I'm dead, I will know it because I will be in His presence...
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

As one who has seen the light, and been told that it was not my time, yes the bright pure white light is there.
D. Brian Casady
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Awesome Brothers
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

There just was a talk about the high cost of cremations and funerals on another site. Most were tough talking and bragging how their ashs could be flushed down the toilet etc. I wrote this:
[Something I cant quite grasp. This nation go`s to extreme cost of money and research to find the remains of servicemen that have been killed in wars all the way back and with big ceremony when another is reported. In many of these cases there isn't even any living survivors of theirs alive.
Then on the other hand the majority of responses here and similar sites it seems to be a big badge of honor to be the opposite, brag about not giving a darn and to get rid of our carcass`s as cheap as possible. Each to his own but that rubs me wrong. To me, it`s wrong when you cant even respect yourself.]
Of course it didn't get much response.
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Ignoring his politics, he's not very bright. Being stupid often hurts. Quite a lot in fact. Don't ask how I know, but I did survive to outgrow it. Well, most of the time.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Booger Bill, it is indeed sad when people do not even respect themselves.
D. Brian Casady
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Booger Bill wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:26 pm There just was a talk about the high cost of cremations and funerals on another site. Most were tough talking and bragging how their ashs could be flushed down the toilet etc. I wrote this:
[Something I cant quite grasp. This nation go`s to extreme cost of money and research to find the remains of servicemen that have been killed in wars all the way back and with big ceremony when another is reported. In many of these cases there isn't even any living survivors of theirs alive.
Then on the other hand the majority of responses here and similar sites it seems to be a big badge of honor to be the opposite, brag about not giving a darn and to get rid of our carcass`s as cheap as possible. Each to his own but that rubs me wrong. To me, it`s wrong when you cant even respect yourself.]
Of course it didn't get much response.
Bill it's not about self respect. It's about how we feel is the proper way to dispose of an empty vessel. Funerals are for the living. I'd rather take the money from the funeral and let my family have a party and enjoy themselves. It's gone at the end anyway, but at least my way perhaps a good memory was formed.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

In response to Booger Bill's post I would like to post a video that I recently watched about respect of the dead. This particular video is about WW2 Russian soldiers. It is a long but interesting video in more ways than one.

https://youtu.be/EHGgGqH7Uw0
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.