Done

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
Ysabel Kid

Re: Khrushchev's Message 61 Years Ago:

Post by Ysabel Kid »

That is where it is headed... rushed headlong by economic and historic illiterates. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

If US citizens had been paying attention, the site for the CPUSA spelled all this out. It was perfectly clear that this was the 100 year plan of action for the USA when they met for the first time in Chicago, ca 1918. HRC was to be the end game....Trump ruined their plans. Any vote for any democrat for any position is another chink in our Constitution. It's no longer "disagreeing" with democrats, it's going to be fighting tooth and nail to keep our country out of the hands of the communists.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Blaine wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:15 pm If US citizens had been paying attention, the site for the CPUSA spelled all this out. It was perfectly clear that this was the 100 year plan of action for the USA when they met for the first time in Chicago, ca 1918. HRC was to be the end game....Trump ruined their plans. Any vote for any democrat for any position is another chink in our Constitution. It's no longer "disagreeing" with democrats, it's going to be fighting tooth and nail to keep our country out of the hands of the communists.
Was just explaining that to my daughter, who turned 18 in April. Well said Blaine!
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

But i`ve read the Bible and we win in the end. :wink:
Screw em Gods in control, most of us here have lived the best of times when their done there won`t be nothing left we want to live for anyway.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Pitchy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:34 pm But i`ve read the Bible and we win in the end. :wink:
Screw em Gods in control, most of us here have lived the best of times when their done there won`t be nothing left we want to live for anyway.
I have many good friends that believe that there is no use to worry and fight the cult of satan here on earth. I disagree.
We will recognize the end times when Millions of good people disappear into thin air. That hasn't happened as of yet, and I, for one, will not stand idly by while the ANTIFA, BLM, and assorted other anarchists try to usurp my country. Man was never intended to live as a slave. Don't give in. Fight them.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
Ray Newman
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Ray Newman »

Blaine is on to it!
The most important aspect of this signature line is that you don't realize it doesn't say anything significant until you are just about done reading it & then it is too late to stop reading it....
Grand Poo Bah WA F.E.S.

In real life may you be the bad butt that you claim to be on social media.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Blaine wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:59 pm I have many good friends that believe that there is no use to worry and fight the cult of satan here on earth. I disagree.
We will recognize the end times when Millions of good people disappear into thin air. That hasn't happened as of yet, and I, for one, will not stand idly by while the ANTIFA, BLM, and assorted other anarchists try to usurp my country. Man was never intended to live as a slave. Don't give in. Fight them.
Yep. God gave us brains and hands and the knowledge of how to fight politically, and physically, and I can't see any reason to just sit and watch like it's a movie....

PARTICIPATE...!!! Do GOOD Things....!!!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Pitchy wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:34 pm But i`ve read the Bible and we win in the end. :wink:
What i meant fellers is that there may not be anything we would want to live in if they take control but because of our standards it`s worth fighting for even if we die.
Blaine when the Rapture happens all the born again Christians and the Holy Spirit will leave this earth the fence sitters will fall for the AC and go into the Tribulation period.
But God will make a way for them to be saved , they will have a choice of taking the mark of the beast and be beheaded or refusing and going to Heaven.
That`s why it`s so important to believe in Christ and His shed blood now so we miss that terrible time.
Just my opinion of coarse.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Post by kaschi »

The Soviet Union ceased to exist on 25 December 1991---that's only 28 1/2 yrs ago! Looking back at it and the entire Soviet Empire (and their armies), they almost seem like docile Cub Scouts compared to today's American Liberals with their appetite to destroy this country. Their message doesn't feel like "can't we all get along" but rather one of revenge (which they deny). Their revenge journey ain't going to be a fun ride for anyone.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are