We would go to jai!

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JNG
Levergunner 2.0

We would go to jai!

Post by JNG »

A few years ago we went to CMP in Ohio. All of us were Vets.
On the way home, I made the comment that If the P.D. pulled us over (all was legal).
It would now make news!
(Three men, Vets were stopped with 3 auto rifles (M 1's) a thousand rounds of bullets,
and 3 hand guns ( we have ccw).
Dollars say the news would jump on it.

Joe
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: We would go to jai!

Post by AJMD429 »

I thought you were going to say that if we (conservatives, gun owners, etc.) took over six city blocks by burning, looting, and threatening the people there, including taking over a government building or two, we would be annihilated by the police and/or military.

Even a crazy eccentric dude with a commune in Waco got destroyed.

....but if you're SnowFlake college kids, GangBangers, Black Lives Matter militants, and LibTard college professors, it's all a peaceful and beautiful thing.... :roll:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

That's true Doc, but I've seen the trailer for the last and final chapter about the end of this kind of injustice... the ones screaming for justice now are are going to get justice then. real justice. from the Real Judge . . .

pass the popcorn please
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yea....this stuff has been consuming me lately......cannot believe no one is taking charge and putting these do nothing basement dwellers in their place.......it's only gives incentive for more of this nonsense to keep happening.....

And to think IT ALL has to do with destroying the country so Trump does not get re elected. These punks fell in Soros's and obama's trap and are doing their dirty work for them......

This ain't nothing...wait until November 4th when these snowflakes have to put up with another four years of law and order...remember last time the colleges had crying rooms, coloring books and safe spaces? :D
S
I hear Starbucks is letting their employees wear Black Lives Matter shirts......first thing when I get up, somewhere around noon, I'm putting on my shirt and driving to the local Starbucks. I'm gonna walk in, order a mess of stuff and if any of them are wearing blm shirts I'm gonna leave everything on the counter.---6

Model A Uzi’s
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Post by 308magtip »

20 years ago I ordered 50 of the full size police training handgun targets.shop called me when they cam.man said do be supprised whe you open them they were blue not black.i ask why and he said they must be blue because there are red,yellow,black,and brown people but no blue ones.so this blm is nothing new.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Sixer I love that shirt.....!
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

Almost 50 years ago I got in gun confrontation in of all places downtown Los Angeles and walked! My GF was driving my 1964 Coupe DeVille. Since it wasn't my main ride I just had liability on it. I had worked graveyard, hadn't been to bed and this was evening on my night off so she was driving. Two drunk possibly Illegals T-boned us driving out of a bar`s parking lot. She stopped but they ran. I told her to catch up with them as I knew I was SOL unless I got the plate #. They went up on the freeway and probably thinking she couldn't hang with them took a off ramp at high speed. She made it. They drove into a large parking building knocking off the arm at the entrance and the parking attendant dove out of his shack! She followed and boxed them in.
My door wouldn't open as that`s where we were hit. I yelled for her to get out so I could slide out her side. As I did I noticed my S&W model 60 had skid out from where I had it under the drivers seat and grabbed it and went up to their car. The driver had locked himself in and wouldn't come out until I rapped his window with my gun. He got out and said "Hey man. can not we settle this without gwans?" I was mad, shifted my gun to my left hand, said yeah and decked him. Then the passenger got out and told me they would keel me if I didn't have that gun. That irritated me and I stupidly handed Diane my gun and took after him. He kept backing up throwing kicks at me. Then I heard Diane say, one more step and I will blow you away! I looked and the driver had come to, got up and stupidly was advancing on her! She had the gun in both hands pointing it at him. I had taught her how to shoot and thought she might! I took the gun from her, told her to drive off and call the cops. (No cell phones back then) She did. While I held the two they were getting their story together, plus told me when this was over they would find me, keel me and bury me in the desert. I had them stand back about ten feet while I kept my gun and hand in my pocket while we waited. The first to show up was two suits. They were walking as if they were going to walk past me. I called them over and asked them were they security? They acknowledged as I had seen one`s revolver stuck in the front of his pants under his unbuttoned suit coat. I briefly told them what the deal was, gave one my gun. Then I think most of the entire shift showed up in the next few minuets. It looked like a police funeral! Diane showed up in one police car. I was patted down, the two guys were hooked up but I wasn't. When Diane showed up she told the cops while we were chasing them they were throwing plastic bags of stuff out of the car. I hadn't seen that but she was very street wise. Of course we were taken to the station, filled out reports etc. Then we were taken to the watch master. He asked the two cops what he should do with us and they just grinned. (I already was told there were warrants out on the driver and knew that had to help). Then the watch master said throw his azz in jail and take Barney Oldfield there with him! I knew what was going on but she was nervous and not so sure. The cops drove us to our car, gave me my gun and ammo back. That was the last of it.
I did have a permit to open carry on my job in uniform. I am sure that helped. Technically I was wrong as I didn't have a CC permit back then. My job was as a armed guard. Wouldn't want to try my luck on that same thing today though.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Pitchy »

Grizz wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:50 pm That's true Doc, but I've seen the trailer for the last and final chapter about the end of this kind of injustice... the ones screaming for justice now are are going to get justice then. real justice. from the Real Judge . . .

pass the popcorn please
That`s right we`re just players in the final story, feel luck we were grafted in as those forgiven.
Wake up to the truth it`s in Gods hands what`s going to happen is in His control good or bad, watch the documentary, The Belly of the Beast by Sky Watch TV.
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.