Shotgunworld,

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Shotgunworld,

Post by gamekeeper »

Anyone having trouble getting on Shotgunworld.com ??

I keep getting "this site can't be reached" then if I do get on it the site disappears if I try to log on .
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Shotgunworld,

Post by .45colt »

I had some issues the day before but seems to be working well today. I need to stay away from that site..... I don't need to be tempted with more shotguns......... :shock: :lol:
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

.45colt wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:02 pm I had some issues the day before but seems to be working well today. I need to stay away from that site..... I don't need to be tempted with more shotguns......... :shock: :lol:
Yes, my bucket list seems to grow after a visit …. :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

NO PROBLEM HERE
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS