"Most Valuable Label"

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old No7
Advanced Levergunner

"Most Valuable Label"

Post by Old No7 »

From the local gun club...

I feel pretty safe posting this one here. Go U.S.! :wink:

Old No7

( Click image to enlarge )
Most Valuable Label.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Freedom and the Second Amendment... One cannot exist without the other." © 2000 DTH
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Re: "Most Valuable Label"

Post by GunnyMack »

I'll drink to that !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Ysabel Kid

Re: "Most Valuable Label"

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Heck yeah!

I remember a story my father told about my grandfather. Apparently before WWII Japanese goods imported in the US had a similar reputation as do Chinese goods today. When the story broke about the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor my grandfather, a WWI vet, went around the house and looked for anything "made in Japan" - and promptly threw it out. He never bought another item made in Japan.

I had a older professional peer who essentially did the same thing. He had just enlisted in 1945 and was preparing to ship out to the Pacific when we dropped the atomic bombs on Japan and ended the war.

As far as I am concerned, China deliberately hid the nature of the COVID-19 virus from the world to save embarrassment and wreck the worldwide economy - partially since they knew their economy would take a beating but mainly to hurt Trump's re-election chances. If at all possible - and it should be - I'll never buy another item made in China again. :evil: :evil: :evil: