Modern Levergun review by IraqVeteran8888

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Modern Levergun review by IraqVeteran8888

Post by AJMD429 »

I like the guy's down-home style, and glad to see a levergun featured. https://youtu.be/w5gjoDqThm8

I refer to the one reviewed as a 'modern levergun' because I think there is a distinction between the ones many of us grew up with, versus the ones we now see that are set up for optics, or threaded for suppressors. Just like the 'Modern Sporting Rifle' designation referring to the AR-15's contrasted to the Garands or Mausers.

I think Henry has done an excellent job of bridging the gap, and I've told a number of first-gun-buyers that they won't be disappointed with a Henry 357 Mag levergun.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
mikld
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Modern Levergun review by IraqVeteran8888

Post by mikld »

Excellent. But he didn't put 30 rounds down range in 7.95 seconds... :roll: Good to see a levergun review.
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
kaschi
Levergunner 3.0

Re: Modern Levergun review by IraqVeteran8888

Post by kaschi »

Yes, his style and down to earthness are outstanding. The kind of guy you'd want to be with when the chips are down.