Our club range is open

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
308magtip
Levergunner 2.0

Our club range is open

Post by 308magtip »

Our club The Northern Lancaster Fish and Game Protective Assn Has their range open. If you are from the area north of the Pa turnpike in Leb and Berks counties check out the website and join up if needing a place to shoot. Pistol range to 25yds.Rifle range 25yds to 200yds. We do limit it to paper targets only and you must carry out all your used trash.There is a metal box for spent casings only unless they are in a cartridge box. Gov wolfman extended his "stay home" till june. Gyess he is going to pay all the rents and other bills we have.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Our club range is open

Post by gamekeeper »

Pleased to hear you have somewhere to make smoke... :D
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Good to hear that, maybe the club I shoot at in New Tripoli will open soon!?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

Mine never closed and in fact continued most of our match schedule, however limited this time of year. Participants were told to follow guidelines as much as possible and above all stay home if they felt sick. I still don't know anyone who has had The Wuhan.
Advanced Levergunner

Post by earlmck »

Our range never closed although all the March and April matches were cancelled. Some (the ones that draw large numbers of participants) will still remain cancelled here in May. But our bunch will once again clang the iron buffalo the last weekend of the month with the lever guns and single shots.

In addition this part of the world has lots of BLM and USFS managed lands that are open to shooting so the Wuhan didn't affect the shooting part of our lives all that much. I don't know how many bars and restaurants will survive this stupidity though: we may be down to just a DQ and a McDonalds for our dining pleasure.
The greatest patriot...
is he who heals the most gullies.
Patrick Henry
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ours trap and skeet range opens Wednesday the 13th
regular ranges never closed.
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Gregor
Levergunner

Post by Gregor »

Both of my clubs are in Western PA. One completely closed everything until last week. The other stayed open for members only, no guests. Going to head out later this week for some range time. Flu furlough is over 5/18.