Done

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Done

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Re: An Apparent Gunshot Accident

Post by FWiedner »

I have no doubt but that this episode will solidify a pre-existing hatred of firearms.

"Well... It could have been a gun...

:roll:
:lol:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
DocRock
Levergunner 2.0

Post by DocRock »

The Bloomberg funded Mothers Against Guns, Freedom, and Joy group issued a statement on the incident:

"Linda Burnett is as much a victim of gun violence as the millions of innocent children who are cut down every year by guns. If we had common sense gun laws in place, she never would have assumed that she had been shot in the head. Only by working together to enact common sense gun bans can we save Linda and millions of young children."
Booger Bill
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Booger Bill »

Bonnie & Frank were close friends of mine. They went to Tijuana Mexico and were looking through a store window. Another american couple came up alongside and also were looking at something. Bonnie turned around to leave and accidentally elbowed the other woman in the ribs. The woman screamed, "Yaaa I been stabbed!"!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

DocRock wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:42 pm The Bloomberg funded Mothers Against Guns, Freedom, and Joy group issued a statement on the incident:

"Linda Burnett is as much a victim of gun violence as the millions of innocent children who are cut down every year by guns. If we had common sense gun laws in place, she never would have assumed that she had been shot in the head. Only by working together to enact common sense gun bans can we save Linda and millions of young children."
I just about ruined my keyboard reading that.....! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I am so upset by this horrific event I will publicly saw my shotguns into little pieces so that they will NEVER be mistaken for Pillsbury Doughboy Canisters.... :lol:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Surprisingly this is a reasonably true story, one of the early episodes of Mythbusters tested this, they did get canisters of biscuits to explode, however they couldn't get the same results when accuracy was looked for.

Funny none the less!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I have known a few Libs who are about like that. :roll:
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost