PERILOUS TIMES

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

PERILOUS TIMES

Post by Grizz »

this is the title of a radio broadcast I heard today. the link is to an audio player, and the speakers are Jack Hibbs and Don Stewart. they have some info on the commie-virus that I have not heard anywhere else, and they have a super encouraging POV, and are gifted in explaining how Bible prophecy is being fulfilled right here, right now. I hope Y'all are blessed by this and will pass it along. it is absolutely 180 degrees opposite to what is being broadcast by the brutal fear monger terror machine of the us house and their chicom and propaganda allies...

if you miss this one because they switch up to tomorrow's broadcast, you will see a link on the player to today's broadcast...
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Re: PERILOUS TIMES

Post by Grizz »

OK, OK. this audio, among other things, explains how the woohann chicom virus is a programmed virus that has coding in it that mutates the objectives over time. as in a "time-release-virus".

this certifies that this is not a wild virus that is exploiting us, but is in fact a weaponized virus with coding carried in it from the beginning.

that is one of the main propositions of this audio

first time I've heard this detail

Adios
Catshooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Catshooter »

And, the World Health Organization said today that the virus for sure came from an animal. So now I know, and can relax that for a fact it came from a lab.

I think in the long run China will suffer for this, heavily.

Cat
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

thanks Cat..... it came from a chicom animal, a lost soul, a murderer...

however, what all the petty American tyrants have done is far worse IMO. they are in a coordinated attack on Americans, operating outside the law with impunity...

the virus kill rate, if analyzed as a weapon, is woefully inept... I believe abortions have outpaced the chicomvirus so far.. so who is at higher risk actually?

any thoughts along those lines?
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

A former co-worker who is now an Archeologist living in California has stated that it is a natural evolution of the virus and that Texas is wrong to plan to reopen. Based on her record of being wrong on every major issue since BHOe running for office, I am even more convinced that this virus was laboratory adjusted and that reopening Texas is the right thing to do. I have looked at what I can, and this type of virus has never made such a jump before and caused such a number of deaths. OK, things might happen. BUT it is not likely for such a virus to make a jump like this one did without some scientific help. It is highly unlikely that a virus could mutate in such a way that it becomes more dangerous without some type of pressure moving it that way. The Law of Entropy applies to living organisms as well as non living material. Everything tends toward breaking down into simpler forms and parts unless acted upon by an outside force which can input greater force into the system. That is a paraphrase of the wording in the Law of Entropy.
A simple example of this is that there is a virus which infects bacteria and produces a chemical which eats Penicillin in exchange for food and a place to reproduce. When bacteria are in the presence of Penicillin, they feed this infection, it is a ring of DNA called a plasmid. If Penicillin or its relatives are used in the body infected by the bacteria, it keeps the plasmid and even lets it infect other bacteria. Given a couple of months without any Penicillin or similar antibiotics in the environment, the bacteria eject the plasmid. It means that they lose their protection from Penicillin, but it also means that they do not keep feeding an invading organism that is doing nothing for them. They revert to a lower stage because of the lack of outside pressure that was keeping them in a more complex stage. Viruses do similar things. Without outside pressure, they do not become more dangerous.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Catshooter
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Catshooter »

Oh yes Grizz, abortions More of 'em in the US alone in a year kill more than 20 times the worldwide death toll from the virus. I'm fairly anti-abortion. I was locked out of Facebook for being just a bit too vocal about it. :)

And isn't it interesting how you can count on our politicians to always do the stupidest thing they can think of to solve a problem. They're consistent, ya gotta give 'em that.

Cat
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Look up Abby Johnson. She worked for Planned Parenthood, BUT became a very vocal opponent of abortion after watching a procedure. The Girl Scouts and Planned Parenthood absolutely hate her for telling the truth.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Yeah Cat, I get that. I've been locked out of fbook for telling the truth about the liars, including the hindu ones and the viking ones, and the budda ones and the house of misrepresentatives kind.

a lot of the money extorted from our grandchildren by the everpresent house liars is going to buy more abortions.

this is horrible wickedness in high places, in the stronghold of the demons, and YHWH will not allow this to go unpunished. In America's present state of collusion with the demonic forces of evil, (by that I mean that intentional wicked "laws" are in the CFRs, to intentionally taunt almighty God and to exalt themselves) and we are caught in the crossfire.

the book of Daniel shows how a believer can live in a wicked monoculture without compromising God's plan or requirements, and be blessed doing it. I love America, I love being American, but I love Christ and His Kingdom far more, and my citizenship is in that Kingdom. And I honestly am amazed that Christ has let America go this far in the sewer.
Phl 3:18-21
(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

conversation: often translated citizenship

or our commonwealth is in heaven it is where the actions of v.21 will take place
STRONGS NT 4175: πολίτευμα
πολίτευμα, πολιτευματος, τό (πολιτεύω), in Greek writings from Plato down;
1. the administration of civil affairs or of a commonwealth (R. V. text (Phil. as below) citizenship).
2. the constitution of a commonwealth, form of government and the laws by which it is administered.
3. a state, commonwealth (so R. V. marginal reading): ἡμῶν, the commonwealth whose citizens we are (see πόλις, b.), Philippians 3:20, cf. Meyer and Wiesinger at the passage; of Christians it is said ἐπί γῆς διατριβουσιν, ἀλλ' ἐν οὐρανῷ πολιτευονται, Epist. ad Diogn. c. 5 [ET]; (τῶν σοφῶν ψυχαί) πατρίδα μέν τόν οὐράνιον χῶρον, ἐν ᾧ πολιτευονται, ξένον τόν περιγειον ἐν ᾧ παρῴκησαν νομιζουσαι, Philo de confus. ling. § 17; (γυναῖκες... τῷ τῆς ἀρετῆς ἐγγεγραμμεναι πολιτευματι, de agricult. § 17 at the end. Cf. especially Lightfoot on Philippians, the passage cited).
WHAT A PROMISE !!
WHAT A SAVIOR !!