NEW VIRUS TOPIC

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

NEW VIRUS TOPIC

Post by Grizz »

IF I UNDERSTAND CORRECTLY, THE CHICOMS KNEW ABOUT THE VIRUS THAT HAD "ESCAPED" THEIR BIOLAB, AND LIED ABOUT IT. AND LIED ABOUT IT. THEN TRIED TO BLAME THE VIRUS ON US SOLDIERS. THEN WENT TO THE WORLD DISEASE ORGANIZATION AND COLLUDED WITH THEM TO NOT CALL THE CHINA VIRUS THE CHINA VIRUS. THEN ALL THE PROPAGANDA ORGANS RENAMED IT COVID-SOMETHING, A TERM OF ART HATCHED BY THE LYING CHEATING CHICOMS AND THE LYING CHEATING WHO AND THE LYING CHEATING PROPAGANDISTS.

A TOTALLY CORRUPT GOVERNMENT HATCHED THE CHINA VIRUS EPIDEMIC.
A TOTALLY CORRUPT WORLD ORGANIZATION IN CAHOOTS WITH THE CHICOMS TO SHIRK RESPONSIBILITY.
AND A TOTALLY CORRUPT WORLD PROPAGANDA ORGANIZATION IN CAHOOTS WITH THE TOTALLY CORRUPT
CHINESE GOVERNMENT AND THE TOTALLY CORRUPT WORLD HEALTH LIARS, TO COVER FOR THE CHICOMS.

WHAT I DON'T GET IS WHY ANY AMERICANS WOULD ADOPT THE MISINFORMATION OF THE MISINFORMANTS
AND GET IN THE SAME FUTON AS THE CHICOMS BY PROMOTING THEIR LIE.

MANY DISEASES ARE NAMED FOR THE PLACE OF ORIGIN. WHY WOULD AMERICANS COLLUDE WITH THE CHICOMS TO SUPPORT THEIR LIE ABOUT THEIR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE VIRUS ?

HUH? I MEAN PULEASE DON'T TAKE THE SIDE OF THE LIARS AND HELP THEM IN THEIR DENIALS. ok?

GRIZZ OUT
rossim92
Senior Levergunner

Re: NEW VIRUS TOPIC

Post by rossim92 »

+1. They knew what they did was wrong. Who is just as bad... They have abusing the world for too long. I hope their economy goes to crab as a lesson for doing the world dirty.
Rossi 92 .357 lever , and a cz pcr 9mm
Henry .22 lever, Remington speedmaster 552 .22 lr
Marlin Glenfield .22 boltaction
gforce 12ga semi
Taylor's Tactical 1911 A1 FS in .45acp
winchester 1873 44.40
Marlin 336W .30.30
beeman sportsman rs2 dual caliber pellet rifle
henry .22 magnum pumpaction/octagon barrel
stag 5.56 m4 with reddot
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Correct Grizz.
And the great USofA .gov is part of that world. You are not wrong in anything you said. .gov has the greatest intel world wide. Period. They knew.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
jeepnik
Advanced Levergunner

Post by jeepnik »

Way back in the beginning I made mention of the fact that on Tuesday the WHO said it was only a local issue. ON Thursday it was a pandemic. Basically they got caught with their collective pants down and tried to cover it up.
Jeepnik AKA "Old Eyes"
"Go low, go slow and preferably in the dark" The old Sarge (he was maybe 24.
"Freedom is never more that a generation from extinction" Ronald Reagan
"Every man should have at least one good rifle and know how to use it" Dad
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

my spiel was directed toward encouraging Americans to

STOP SAYING covid-ANYTHING AND coronaANYTHING

it just SEEMS WRONG to me, but I digress

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pisgah
Senior Levergunner

Post by Pisgah »

The theory falls right in line with all of the extremist conspiracy theories. Unfortunately, several scientific studies have shown that the virus has none of the characteristics of a lab-made virus. Numerous strains of the corona virus have been in circulation for decades, and the mutation which turned the virus from relatively harmless to killer is of the type that is completely natural. It is a process that has occurred in nature many times, and will continue to do so.

The widespread willingness to believe any claim that fits our preconceived notions is a far greater danger than any disease currently in circulation, IMO.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

It may take a while, but it is possible to tell if a virus mutation is natural or lab created. DNA and RNA can be cut at specific places using certain chemicals. If the new virus is different from the wild type at these specific base pairs, then it is lab created. The DNA, or RNA must be sequenced to be sure. Accidental mutations occur at more random points. Lab created are changed at specific places where there are certain base pairs and very specific codons.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I think Hillary is behind all this....:o
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Big question is- if this virus is naturally occurring, supposedly in bats, the Chinese have been eating bats for who knows how long why hasn't this virus jumped to humans before? The chicoms have had these wet markets in operation for a long time, seems this should have happened before. So either they are far ahead in DNA/RNA splicing than the world knows or this bug is completely new to nature.
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but this seems very fishy to me!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

The bottom line with the communist Chinese is : truth is unknown to the Red Chinese gov't, they lie about most everything. Always have and obviously nothing has changed. Eventually the truth will firm up regarding the real source of the virus...........a lab in Wuhan.
The Nationalist Chinese in Taiwan (formerly Formosa) are staunch allies with our country. Back in the 60's & 70's, the U.S. kept a destroyer tender anchored in Kaosiung (spelling?) harbor permanently as a "safeguard" against the Reds. If Red China attacked Taiwan, the presence of our ship would prompt retaliation back at the Reds by the U.S.
Larkbill
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Larkbill »

Grizz wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:14 pm my spiel was directed toward encouraging Americans to

STOP SAYING covid-ANYTHING AND coronaANYTHING

it just SEEMS WRONG to me, but I digress

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I too refuse to call it anything but the Wuhan virus. Was asked to leave the neighborhood message board. Was actually thinking that anyway but now I'M STAYING!
Advanced Levergunner

Post by mikld »

So far my only source of info it the news media, which has a tendency to spin things to meet their democrat, leftist agenda. I haven't believed anything I read in the papers and see on the TV news in a few decades, from personal experience (observing something taking place then reading about it in a newspaper) . The only thing one can KNOW for SURE is something happened. Now if one chooses to believe the reports are accurate and true, well that's up to them...
Mike
Vocatus atque non vocatus, Deus aderit...
I've learned how to stand on my own two knees...
TraderVic
Levergunner 3.0

Post by TraderVic »

FWIW, Breitbart News ("breitbart.com") is an independent news source and about the only news I consider credible anymore.
COSteve
Advanced Levergunner

Post by COSteve »

Done
Last edited by COSteve on Sun May 30, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve
Retired and Living the Good Life
No Matter Where You Go, There You Are
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

3nlq7j.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

The only thing ANY of us knows is what we have been told and choose to believe....Some believe MSN..some believe FOX........ This pretty much goes for anything that's ever happened in the world....unless your there your only option is to believe the branch of propaganda of your choosing........

This world and governments are full of lies and deceptions. We have been led to believe since we were babies that the US of A is the most moral and honest of every other nation.

Sure, it's obvious that the virus began in China but who really knows HOW it started?

The truth is out there...X Files----6
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Here you are six.
ef8b0f46889d15f6f5c0efbb901e0258f7eb2a33.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Post by hondo1892 »

The reason that they jump on the band wagon with China is they hate Trump so much. I have never been a Trump fan and always thought he was a bit of a "big head". After he was elected I have started liking him more and more. I don't always agree with the things he does but he has tried to keep his promises and he has made our trade a bit more fair. I also love the fact that he makes everyone in D.C. mad. I figure if he is upsetting the swamp on both side he must be doing something for the people rather than helping the ruling class. I think they hate him so much because he swapped parties and he is not a life time politician.
hondo1892
Senior Levergunner

Post by hondo1892 »

I started calling it the Chinese red death.
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

gamekeeper wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:18 pm Here you are six.
ef8b0f46889d15f6f5c0efbb901e0258f7eb2a33.jpg
Ha..good one Gamekeeper! We have a Siamese cat that knocks stuff off of shelves every day. If we close the basement door with the cat down there, the cat will climb on every shelf we have and knock stuff over until we open the door. :D
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Those Chinese are one notch over an amoeba........disgusting subhuman as far as I'm concerned.
Grizz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Grizz »

Grizz, I couldn't agree with you more. Did you see my thread on the leaked State Dept memos? This is an act of WAR!
I tend to think this is correct. I have seen this. And I heard someone read a white house paper stating that the virus was delivered by two Canadian (chinese) "engineers" to china in wuhan.... Truth is certifiable, if china is falsely accused, then it is up to them to provide unimpeachable evidence of their claims... which I presume they cannot and will not do because their first move was to lie and cover-up, going back to some time in november. all communism and every other 'ism' is based on lies. satan is the liar and the father of it. everyone who lies to cover up sin is also of satan, whether they mean to be or not. it's all lies.

whether there is collusion between and among the chinese liars and the USgovt liars, I do not know. however, it is not much of a stretch to connect the two groups, since their goals, and objectives, and methods, and policies APPEAR TO BE IDENTICAL.

I pray for all those people because liars are tools of satan, and I pray for their salvation, in the same way Saul was saved from hell, in the same way David was saved from hell, in the same way everyone is saved from hell, the only way anyone is saved from hell: Christ died to save sinners, and sinners are saved by believing God's promise: salvation is of the LORD, because He bore our sins on the cross and he died according to the scriptures, he was buried three days and nights, according to the scriptures, and he rose from the dead, according to the scriptures... this is THE GOSPEL... and God will apply it to wuhan sinners as readily as He will apply it to congressional sinners.

i don't hate the chicoms, I hate what they do, and what they believe, and hope they will change their minds and be saved from the lake of fire . . .

i don't hate clintons or schiff or pelosi, i hate what they say and do, and hope they will change their minds and be saved from the lake of fire . . .

as for me, and my house, we simply believe God and take Him at His Word, and rest in His finished work.

(and for the odd bot that doesn't know where to find His Word, it is in the bible, in the King James Bible and its predecessors all the way back to Antioch)

73 Grizz Out