Great Customer service.

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
.45colt
Advanced Levergunner

Great Customer service.

Post by .45colt »

A few weeks ago I ordered 100 jacketed Winchester 44-40 bullets from Natchez Shooters supply. after a week they arrived... nice box I thought, but when I picked it up I could feel the bag of bullets flopping around from end to end. As I thought the trip to My door wasn't easy on the soft points and nearly all were dinged up to some degree. they had put bubble wrap sheets on top but not enough to keep them in place. I called them and explained the situation. No problem. we will send You out some more. the other day a very polite Lady called and explained that they were out of stock and they would have to issue Me a refund. keep the bullets. No hassle, No bull, Great company. made Me a happy old Geezer.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: Great Customer service.

Post by gamekeeper »

Good customer service is a sure way to keep customers, I can never understand why some companies just don't get it.... :?
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
stretch
Advanced Levergunner

Post by stretch »

Natchez is a GREAT company to deal with. :D

-Stretch
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

:D :D :D