cash money

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JNG
Levergunner 2.0

cash money

Post by JNG »

Am I only one to thank dems, to help the U.S. by spending all that cash helping all.

Joe
Thunder50
Senior Levergunner

Re: cash money

Post by Thunder50 »

bad thing is that its going to the alphabet TV people that are no friend of Republicans
The meek shall inherit the earth, but I reserve the mineral rights!
All the knowledge in the world, is of no use to fools! (Eagles-long road out of Eden)
FWiedner
Advanced Levergunner

Post by FWiedner »

In the english speaking world, we refer to subjects in this frame as "vague"...

:?:
Government office attracts the power-mad, yet it's people who just want to be left alone to live life on their own terms who are considered dangerous.

History teaches that it's a small window in which people can fight back before it is too dangerous to fight back.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

It is amazing to think that Bloomberg spent well over a hundred times what most of us who work really hard will earn in our entire lifetimes, just for a couple months of campaigning.

The others spent 'way less', but still, many of them well over ten LIFETIMES worth of earnings for hard workers out there.

But, like when billionaires build yachts, or do whatever, the money eventually makes its way to the ones who actually do the work in the world, building things, fixing things, keeping people healthy or safe, and so on. And the government is happy, because each time the money changes hands, they get 25% or so of it.

Somehow I'd like Bloomberg better if he'd given 250 million to the NRA, and bought 250 million dollars worth of land and donated it to conservation land trusts.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Bloomberg didn't just use the money himself. He supported others that he felt would support him if they were both to win.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
marlinman93
Advanced Levergunner

Post by marlinman93 »

I found it less than funny, and nothing I'd care to thank them for myself. Trump earmarked $2.5 billion, but dems saw a chance to help their cronies via increasing the budget to over $8 billion in "aid" to the drug companies, and their friends. I was saddened to see that a paltry $300 million is earmarked to help out those who can't afford the anti virus shot. So it appears the dems have decided that if a person is poor they're not worth helping out with a vaccination. But they're happy to line the pockets of the drug companies, and then let them charge huge prices for the shot they develop using our tax dollars.
Oh.....Thanks Dems!
Pre WWI Marlins and Singleshot rifles!
http://members.tripod.com/~OregonArmsCollectors/