bay trees

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
JNG
Levergunner 2.0

bay trees

Post by JNG »

I bought a 1 leaf bay tree in the 80's. It died at 30+ years in my house and outdoors in the summer. Dang.
My friend found Bay plants at Wal-mart on the internet. This fella with care, will out live me. Got to keep them in the house in the winter for Ohio is to cold.
I don't care what folks say, cooking with fresh Bay tastes better.

Joe
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: bay trees

Post by gamekeeper »

Over here a while back, Bay trees were being stolen, the fact that they were in pots for winter indoor storage made it easy for the thieves.
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Re: bay trees

Post by AJMD429 »

I always wanted a lime or grapefruit tree. I almost built a house that could accommodate a couple, actually (greenhouse for livingroom).
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "