The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room

Post by piller »

There were too many boxes of ballots still being shipped. That was what the delay was.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Hey, 140 pages. This thread has covered almost every topic imaginable and is still going.
D. Brian Casady
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Friday I plan to visit a big Sporting Goods store called Scheel's. I hope they have some things.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

PILLER FOR THE WIN !!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Gunny, my Covid symptoms are gone. I even got my taste and smell back. My ribs seem to be healing as well. I am still out in Somerset county casting stuff is in Berks county. I hear ya. I am gonna get on it but can’t do much until I get home.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

You can smell your own back?! I didn't think you were that limber!! :lol:
I'm happy to hear that Tom !
I know, gotta keep busting your chops.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Tom can smell his backside????!!!!' Well, I'd say he's a pretty fanny burp smeller! ....errr....smart feller....

Maybe tom knows "Fast Eddie", the millionaire from Philly back about 15-20 years ago that was paying teenagers to poop in Pizza boxes and to poop in their underwear and he saved them....at his arrest he had something like 20 large bags of poopy underwear. And here I only thought they did things like that in Kalifornia!!!

Ok, on to the win...Piller has proven (these things take time) that he is a "good ole boy" and is a full fledged member of the Gun Room...WELCOME PILLER!!!! It usually takes about 6 months of "prospecting" to earn your 1% badge. (Hey, I know some of those 1 percenters)

As I know it to be cold in Texas, I'm giving Piller the kindling wood a split and sawed in half last night.....there's about full hours work here, maybe more. It's red maple and poplar. Please send Griff up to get it ASAP because my wife thinks it's heating wood and throws it in the wood stove as "it's easy". My wife was born with an "easy button" mounted on her arm.

Image......
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Funny thing happened last night...we were looking for Spider Head, one of our cats. This cat NEVER leaves the house and sleeps right next to my head. Anyway, we were worried as it's common for us to leave the back door open for the dogs to run in and out as they please and we thought the cat somehow left the house and got lost somewhere.

In one of our room we have these stupid stuffed animals and Beenie Babies......

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad you're feeling better Tom! Smell whatever you want. Don't need to post pics, we'll take your word for it. :D

Six,
Cats are funny ain't they? :D
I know they get a lot of hate here, and I love my dogs, but I've always liked cats too.
I WILL admit, however, I get some mad at em on occasion. Hector and Stinky can be a real PIA. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Monday night it got down to in the upper 20s for several hours. That is about as cold as we get. Hopefully it killed some of the mosquitos and flies. A pile of wood like that might just last a while around here.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

People have to realize that cats still have a fair amount of "wild" in them. No different than any animal.....I've personally seen deer that will nuzzle right up to a persons nose. Down the road is this place called Linvilla Orchards where you can buy farm produce, show the kids different animals etc......about ten years ago they had this huge buck with like a million points in a fenced area about a half acre....this buck would let kids pet him...then one night some Pu.M.F. killed it and cut off its head.......made the newspapers.....

Ahhhh...worked with this 10-22 today....takedown....different p.o.i. each five rounds...extremely sensitive as to forend placement.......bedded it tonight with aluminum tape and torqued the barrel/receiver tight....played with the screws.....will test tomorrow. Put a new Leupold scope on it and the elevation adjustment is near the top for a 50 yard zero......uhhh.....more aluminum tape under the front of the mount...----6
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Watched the hearings in Michigan with Rudy running the show......unbelievable......we need a revolution
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Few years ago the neighbor calls, have you seen Tabby? No but I'll keep an eye open. Only fresh air Tabby saw was in the crate on the way to the vet. Anyhow a few days go by and no Tabby to be found. That night the daughter decided to do laundry, opens the closet door where the washer/dryer are and there is Tabby Hungary & dehydrated. Not a sound was made by the cat for days.
Now a dog would have whined, barked & chewed through to get back to their people. Sure they are still a bit wild but that doesn't overcome the lazy house cats have become.
A cat that actually lives as 'the ultimate predator ' folks claim they are, outside ,in the barn doing what a cat should do then that's fine by me, I still don't like em though!

PLEASE do not post pics!!

Six you probably know this, 10/22s need full bedded barrel channel and let the action float. Also factory barrels suck, if you can find aftermarket you will see a big difference. First 10/22 I did , Shilen heavy contour, CCI std vel would hold 10 in a penny at 75 yards! Then I tried some subsonic ruskie ammo, had a squib during rapid fire string and ringed the barrel! There went the accuracy! Now my 10/22 wears carbon fiber wrapped barrel, not as accurate but good enough. I put the same barrel on my 10/22 MAG as well, tremendous increase in accuracy!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No Gunny...I didn't know that about the 10-22. I know next to nothing on accurrizing this rifle...or however you spell that word....I had the forend off and it's nothing more than a piece of plastic moulded to look like a forend ...it's hollow with sections in in and I don't beleive there is a possibility of bedding it....has to be restocked. My criteria for a fun gun is an inch at 50 meters, up to an inch and a half for an old gun......with scope....

I just got outta bed .....gonna test her later....---6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That has always been the bane of gunmakers that produced a take down- accuracy! Minute of deer is fine but I doubt you can ever get a take down at a reasonable price point that is also a tack driver. Im not familiar with exactly how the 1022 comes apart or fi ya can swap out the take down hardware and install a regular barrel... have to bring it on up and we can figure it out!! :D

Well found out my shooting buddies brother succumbed to his injuries from the motorcycle accident ha had before Thanksgiving.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Just saw a commercial for Dances With Wolves to be shown on TV. I have heard that Joe Biden starred in the second movie in the series. Scratches Fleas With Coyotes.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

piller wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:20 pm Just saw a commercial for Dances With Wolves to be shown on TV. I have heard that Joe Biden starred in the second movie in the series. Scratches Fleas With Coyotes.
Yea...good one......I heard there was a third serials starring Michael Obama....."Scratching Crotch With Watermelon Seeds" .

Dang Gunny......that was fast. Here today and gone tomorrow. You just never know.....was this Tom's brother?

Played with the 10-22 a bit today....shot 10 shots and 7 shots in 3/4" at 50 meters with three out to 1 and 1/4. compared to yesterday at 2" or more along with changing poi. ...If it could go wrong, it went wrong today...I shimmed the mount the wrong way...up front instead of the back. Accidentally had the switch set to binary several times....Yesterday I had the elevation almost up to the top to be on at 50...Doubt if I had enough left over to reach 100 yards.

So today I shimmed the mount with aluminum tape and I now almost a zero poa at 50 with the scope adjusted almost at the bottom so now I have nowhere to go but up.I don't know how to do degrees so I just guessed and it came out good...Probably .020 at the back.
Trigger pull is 6 pounds....I could take a coil or two off of the spring behind the trigger but that means a complete takedown of the trigger group and I don't feel like doing that.

Factory barrels really are good.....many more variables than just da barrel.

I had to tighten the barrel nut 4 clicks more than what the factory recommends. It's a little hard putting the front end on but it's really tight now. Then I put two thicknesses of al. tape where the front of the barrel contacts the forend. Torqued the forend screw equally tight. I'm still undecided with the forend barrel/forend ring. May do away with it after testing.

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Doing some tinkering, ay buddy?
I've owned exactly one 10/22. It's a first year production I got with a nice pre-war 94 carbine a couple years ago for 400 bucks.
I shot it a little. It looked unfired when I got it. It shoots pretty good. I don't see me carrying something like that in the field. For the size and weight, I can carry more gun.
If I carry a 22 rifle, it will be the Little Badger single shot. It is tiny, light, and very accurate.
The 10/22 is fun at the range or around camp though. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six, if ya feel like it, take pics of the breech end of the barrel, the front of the receiver- I'm curious as to how they mate up.

In Colorado we kept our 22s sighted in at 100. On the prairie dog towns we could easily shoot our 22s out to 200 with some hold over. Was nice as you could see splash to adjust for wind. It also saved center fire ammo for longer ranges. We would shoot a brick or more on the average weekend of poodle shootin.

I agree the 1022 is not the handiest design when rebarreled but they can be very accurate.

No Six NOT Toms brother. I know 2 different people from Womelsdorf. Tom claims he knows Andy but not vice versa...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK Gunny......dropping off Mr. Biden at the pool at the moment...

I was a bit restless last night and told mom, "let's take a ride down to Brandywine Hardware......she said it just closed and I said who cares, I want to go to the fence company. (Ya know, it's a lot easier writing without all these school taught commas and quotation marks.)

So I hooked up the trailer to the mighty Rubicon and drove the 5 miles down to the fence company, which is also closed and I knew that. They pile up old wooden fencing out front for people to take for firewood, etc.....I hit a home run and got a dozen 4 x 4's with the spade at the top.....yea, ya got to remove nails, etc....there's lots of old money rich people who have their stuff replaced every couple of years and I come along as the scavenger.

This is NOT MINE....I took it off the internet to save time and for me to resight in. :D ----6

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hmm, I wonder if the clamp holds the take down in place...?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:16 pm Hmm, I wonder if the clamp holds the take down in place...?
Gunny,

Two great minds think alike and this is where the master (you) comes into the plan.

Under the forend is a button that is spring loaded.....the forend is positioned into the receiver on about a 75 degree angle, twisted and turned until the forend button snaps it into place. You will notice a receiver ring that is serrated. This is nothing more than a receiver mounted ring that's threaded with a spring and detent for "clicks". This ring moves towards the forend with a counter clockwise movement ....as your looking at the front of the receiver which shows this ring to have right hand threads.

Reading different forums tells you to add a few clicks at a time to tighten the engagement usually resulting in 3-6 clicks more than factory recommendations.

We all know Ruger puts a damm fine barrel on their guns.....aftermarket barrels are "feel good" accuracy additions. Just as much can be done with a good trigger, scope, and ammo.

The group shown is ten shots....disregard the one way off to the left as that was a scope adjustment. I was using CCI mini mags at 50 meters.....shooting somewhat fast with a 6 pound trigger. 5 of the shots are dead nuts in 1/2", a sixth made it just under 3/4 and the other four were ironically, the last of the group which opened it to 1 and 3/8th's.

As an experienced shooter you know there is potential here. It will take me an hour to disassemble and assemble the trigger group to take two coils off the trigger return spring. A trigger pull gauge showed 3 lbs of take up so maybe I can bring that down to 2 for a total of a 4 pound trigger.

Experiments with the forend and barrel/forend ring removed and using Green Tag just might make this a near bench rifle..dunno....I like challenges...what's the fun in buying a Volquartsen? I heard they are nothing to brag about.....---6..o..de bro

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Looks like you are gaining Six. I expected no less. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

So after work this morning I head up to the lot to retrieve some stand seats, move a ladder stand, and get a blind. Had to scout some new paths to cut and mark some pruning for the new stand location for next year.

When I get home I see I have a package from Texas!
Now I told you guys I don't want anything for the syrup I sent, but ol' Griff is one of them stubborn Texans and didn't pay no mind to what I said. :D
He sent me this Cajun Seasoning. Somehow he must sense I like hot stuff. So being your typical Maine hick, I opened her up and dumped some on these deviled eggs my sweetheart left on the counter!
Mmmmm......yummy!
Thanks again buddy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six if you are getting that accuracy id say try the green tag!! The factory barrel on mine didn't shoot for beans!

I like spicey hot food but I find id rather skip it if there isn't Tabasco red handy- i just love Tabasco!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:19 pm Six if you are getting that accuracy id say try the green tag!! The factory barrel on mine didn't shoot for beans!

I like spicey hot food but I find id rather skip it if there isn't Tabasco red handy- i just love Tabasco!!
I want to try the habenaro Tabasco. Stores here don't have it. Have to order it on Amazon.
I just dumped a bunch of the Cajun seasoning on some French bread pizza. Whoo hoo! That spiced er up! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh man! I sure wouldn't want Jay in my vicinity about two hours after gulping down those eggs.....they leave a smell that's like sulfur and sometimes even washing your pants in pure bleach don't help. :D

Green Tag....I got it and shot some but kept having issues with the gun as per the scope elevation so no definitive finality on dat.

Hey! Did you see the black guy who was arrested who runs the NFAC? (Not F. Around Coalition) He was pointing a rifle at a cop during demonstrations and his club name is.......is.......is.......COMMANDER JAY.... :D

Never in my life have I seen a black guy named Jay. --6

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well that explains it!
My daddy named me so there wouldn't be any confusion. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Isn't there a rapper named JayZ ? I mean cRAPPER?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

OldWin wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:40 pmI want to try the habenaro Tabasco. Stores here don't have it. Have to order it on Amazon.
I just dumped a bunch of the Cajun seasoning on some French bread pizza. Whoo hoo! That spiced er up! :D
Be careful with that stuff Jay, it's quite addicting!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Griff wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:12 pm
OldWin wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:40 pmI want to try the habenaro Tabasco. Stores here don't have it. Have to order it on Amazon.
Be careful with that stuff Jay, it's quite addicting!
I can tell! :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You want to hear something funny? I'm 66 and was wondering if I have to retake my drivers test at a certain age. I thought it was 70 but there is no limit. While I was reading I was looking at other things and one was the medical requirements for a placard or handicap license plate.....my wife has one because she can't walk very far.......anyway, these are the requirements.....LOOK AT THE FIRST ONE.

The placards and plates are available for those who:
are blind
do not have full use of one or both arms
cannot walk 200 feet without stopping to rest
cannot walk without the use of, or assistance from, a brace, crutch, another person, prosthetic device, wheelchair, or other assistive device
are severely restricted by lung disease
use portable oxygen
have a severe cardiac condition
are severely limited in the ability to walk due to an arthritic, neurological, or orthopedic condition, or
are responsible for the life and care of a person with one of the conditions described above.
To obtain a disabled placard or plate:
Complete and sign either or both a Person With Disability Parking Placard Application and Application for a Person With a Disability or Hearing Impaired Registration Plate or a Person With a Disability Motorcycle Plate.
Have a licensed health care provider complete the certification portion of the form.
Include a fee if required; mandatory fees are explained on the form.
Mail the original application to the address on the form.
For more information, see the comprehensive section on the DOT’s website, “Person With Disability Parking Placards/Plates.”
Learn More About Pennsylvania Driving Rules for Seniors

The DOT website has a wealth of information for Pennsylvania drivers, including licensing and vehicle registration requirements.
Of special interest is the “Older Driver Information Center,” which includes advice on recognizing and assessing vision and cognitive impairment and conditions that may affect driving, along with other targeted and practical information for older drivers.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Isn't it all just getting too well regulated?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...what's going on out there? News said you guys can't take walks or public transportation. Is the Covid getting bad...like real bad?
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well I guess there are a lot of blind drivers here that don't have a placard- anymore ya can't go a mile without some moron on your side of the road coming head on! Oh wait they are too busy uploading tictok videos!
Mom had to fight with the GP, he never did sign off , the Chiropractor did!

Honestly I have not watched any 'news' since early November. I know I should but my BP doesn't need the stupidity this country has brought upon itself!

Rain again...

BRCC time!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

They are working hard to promote the idea that everything should be shut down. That does not match the experience in my world. Only have seen one patient in the whole 10 months that had had it any she was recovered and had had chemo and radiation. No regular patient has had it. There have been no cases among those I know at the golf course. Personally have talked to three people who have received letters that they tested positive who had not taken the test. One patient told me today that a friends son had od on drugs they pushed the family to include a Covid involvement which ticked them off.

Hard to not conclude that the numbers are not trust worthy.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

There is a lot of funny stuff taking place. I am going to sit tight and see what plays out that is not in my control.

Don't let them lead your mind around with the news propaganda.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! And that's coming from the main source......now I'm really puzzled......why are they trying to destroy our economy?.....Trump is supposedly out.........it can't be a conspiracy as someone would be talking.

I'm with ya Gunny.....I'm still watching the news but probably 25% of what I was watching.....mom stays glued.....I hear her hollering from the next room..."those no good M ....f.ers....." , "someone ought to drown that B" ..............But she likes turmoil and hate and I guess it's her way of releasing tension........it GIVES me tension.......

Well....there ssshhhhhheeeeeee goes.......flush........Nancy just took a swim to the abyss......-----6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Don't be too sure that what you think you see is really what will happen.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:25 pm Wow! And that's coming from the main source......now I'm really puzzled......why are they trying to destroy our economy?.....Trump is supposedly out.........it can't be a conspiracy as someone would be talking.

I'm with ya Gunny.....I'm still watching the news but probably 25% of what I was watching.....mom stays glued.....I hear her hollering from the next room..."those no good M ....f.ers....." , "someone ought to drown that B" ..............But she likes turmoil and hate and I guess it's her way of releasing tension........it GIVES me tension.......

Well....there ssshhhhhheeeeeee goes.......flush........Nancy just took a swim to the abyss......-----6
Because destroying the economy isn't just about Trump.
Destitute people are easier to control when they depend upon government for survival.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK Jay......I guess that explains it why every major revolution or changeover to Communism in history coincided with a deep financial crisis or generally speaking, "major social upheaval". Since I was an adult my brain has been focused on feeding the family and stockpiling antique Winchesters & Colts....never paid much attention to the world

I am soooooo glad I'm out of the race and am dependent on no one. It's very easy for me to change over to 1800's living.....hell, I'm doing that now! :D

So what I'm gathering from your thoughts is the democrats WANT to destroy this nation so they can rise and be in power? Explains the gun issue.....they know it's not the average guy causing trouble with guns but they use the bro's gang warfare activities to get rid of them?.

Well bro, if they want a fight I'll give it to em.....I like to fight anyway.....wait a second!....I hear something!....here comes mom!....looks like another fight!.....boom!.whack!..slam!....oooooooo my head is all bruised up...again!-----6 da bro
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I know it sounds really dark and depressing, but there it is.
It is nothing new. History is the best teacher. Human nature doesn't change. People are motivated by the same things, regardless of the times.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The Tony Chachere's cajun seasoning gives me heartburn for a week. I like Cajun Injector brand seasoning. Their Jalapeño Butter injectable seasoning is amazing in fried turkey. It also makes roast beef tender, moist, and incredible to the taste buds. I would trade a 50 round pack of .22 lr for a roast that has the Cajun Injector in it and is slightly browned and crispy on top. We all know how ammo is now worth way more than what we paid for it.
D. Brian Casady
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hahaha wow!
Sounds good piller!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I still don't understand this ammo thing..22's are hard to get??......hell, the other day I blitzed off several hundred CCI Green Tags ($20@100?) and Mini Mags right into the dirt in front of me testing out the binary trigger! I'll just go down to the supply room and break out another brick of those plastic 100 rounders.....

Well, bragging is over......screw that super hot sauce.......burns my Pelosi up and gives me intestinal cramps......

Cold and windy here...Low forties....another 1.4" of rain yesterday.....ground is saturated....

Mom took off to the Amish Market for goodies.....We is gonna paaaarrrrtttyyyyy tonight watching the Trump rally.......

NEVER did I think Jay's signature line was right....until now......well, they have not won and personally I'll never know them to win .....get it?-----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Snowing like crazy here. Supposed to get a foot or more. We will see I guess.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Less than an inch of rain. But its blowing and about 40. Yes I saw you were getting snow up there!
I ran some errands this morning. Decided to take it easy as my knees are very sore today. We were sheetrocking yesterday and being on a concrete floor all day took its toll!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay gets to have allllll the fun...as usual.....last year we had zero measurable snow.....flurries a couple of times and that was it....last time that happened was the winter of '72-73, back when Jay and Gunny were still in their diapers......I remember it well as I had a top of the line '68 RS/SS Camaro and I was hoping we didn't get any snow.

I would like to see some snow.....no driving to work, machines to handle it...stocked up pantry....just us and the animals.

Jay....any good fanny burbs from the deviled eggs? ........the cat farted last night and that is rare as dogs fanny burp all the time....smelled like an oil refinery.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:04 pm Jay gets to have allllll the fun...as usual.....last year we had zero measurable snow.....flurries a couple of times and that was it....last time that happened was the winter of '72-73, back when Jay and Gunny were still in their diapers......I remember it well as I had a top of the line '68 RS/SS Camaro and I was hoping we didn't get any snow.

I would like to see some snow.....no driving to work, machines to handle it...stocked up pantry....just us and the animals.

Jay....any good fanny burbs from the deviled eggs? ........the cat farted last night and that is rare as dogs fanny burp all the time....smelled like an oil refinery.
I had a bunch. Hard to say if they were from the eggs.
I usually play some music anyway.

Oh! And I weren't in diapers in 72. :D
Probably be back in em next week, but weren't in em in 72. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Me neither, I was house broken in 71, my folks just let me free range out in the yard!!

Ill have to type out the recipe for Dave's Gastronomic Bean Delight for you guys to try but right now im waiting for the pizza delivery person to show up.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!