The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Jay Bird

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Jay Bird »

Hey Jay! How did it shoot? I remember I changed the rear sight probably 10 years ago (had a very rare tang sight in it) and reinstalled the factory sight and can't remember shooting it since then. Years may be off a bit.....I said earlier you may have to change the front sight. Let me know if there's an issue and I can send Cody a front sight....I'll just need to know about exactly what the height difference is at 100......the heavier jacketed bullets will change it again.

When you load an 1895 always be sure to push the loaded ammo straight down into the magazine and be sure the rim is ahead of the round below it.

Did you try the takedown gizmo....open the lever all the way and push the button forward and twist..that's all.

Yes....it's a dang nice rifle and very smooth...(can I have it?)---6
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

I won!!!!! Can I win the 1895 back?

Pushing 1...watching Rambo part 1,376....well, he's young looking..whatever number that is.

MY PRESIDENT WAS ON TV TONIGHT! Live from Mount Rushmore......next to Jesus, Donald Trump is the best dude to come down the road......WHAT A SPEECH HE HAD!----6
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Jay Bird wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:39 pm Hey Jay! How did it shoot? I remember I changed the rear sight probably 10 years ago (had a very rare tang sight in it) and reinstalled the factory sight and can't remember shooting it since then. Years may be off a bit.....I said earlier you may have to change the front sight. Let me know if there's an issue and I can send Cody a front sight....I'll just need to know about exactly what the height difference is at 100......the heavier jacketed bullets will change it again.

When you load an 1895 always be sure to push the loaded ammo straight down into the magazine and be sure the rim is ahead of the round below it.

Did you try the takedown gizmo....open the lever all the way and push the button forward and twist..that's all.

Yes....it's a dang nice rifle and very smooth...(can I have it?)---6

Hey bud. It shot a little low for both of us. We didn't do any serious target work. It shot really well. Maybe 4" low but they were fairly light loads. And the slider on the rear sight is all the way down. With it up, and hunting loads, it may be pretty close. Windage was right on.
Yes, it is smooth. Very, very clean. Inside and out.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Glad to hear he is on the mend!

No Six ya can't win a 95 for page 97!

I thought about something I was gonna ask you guys, by the time I sat down and read through the rest of page 96& 97 I completely forgot what it was!! Maybe coffee will jog my memory?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Ha ha Gunny. Welcome to the club.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Oh heck Tom there has been many times I've forgotten what I was after from one end of the house to the other!

Well I just finished giving a bath to Winnie and Parker- I'm DRY ! I put on my Grundens commercial grade rain bibs and stay nice and dry! I swear those 2 got the water crazy gene- they absolutely love the garden hose! Claro lucked out , she has a hatred for the hose but since she is only 6 days post op no bath for her. Normally I have to tie her up to give her a bath- but yet she will swim like a fish.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Forgetting something? It gets worse.....New rule in my house...when I pass my wife, she is not allowed to speak unless it's important.....EVERYTIME I pass her, "get me this"...."did you hear?"..............I forget instantly whatever I was doing.

Well, gentlemen ...it's the fourth.......think I'll get the mortar out today and blast some 2 lb. cement cans a half mile in the sky.---6
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

With the current news about Mt Rushmore being talked about I typed in "backside of Mt Rushmore" and this is what came up. See? My type of humor is not rare. :D

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

At least they have pants on !! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Not to be a wet blanket, but pneumothorax can be a symptom of mild to VERY BAD issues. Prayers up that it was just mild and temporary. Until he gets a clean bill of health, keep the prayers going. I have seen it as the worst you can ask for. That poor guy was a dead man walking by the time he sought treatment. That was worst case. It can be just from a minor tear in the tissue which heals up as soon as it is drained.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Appreciate the input. Apparently after more suction they are anticipating he can go home tomorrow night. If I don't know I seek info from those who do whether it is 32-20s or something like this.

Of course I realize as you note the range of possibilities. Haven't we seen that with old friends?
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Well Fred...that's good on him coming home...........life sure can throw us some curve balls. Life ain't easy and there's always an idiot like you-know-who that makes it all the harder. Wish a giant hypodermic needle filled with anti freeze would come out of the sky and put these miserable animals out of their misery and please the ones around them.

Me and mom were sitting out back listening to all of these sissy fireworks from the neighbors.....bottle rockets and such.....I said, "here, I'll,show em what real booms are like so I blasted some 2 lb cans of cement 4-500 yards in the sky. Got one to land in the pond...quite a splash. ----6
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Joe Biden came out of his basement to wish everyone a merry Christmas today.--6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six thanks for the well wishes. I was sitting in my office chair going back and forth between gathering news and info on the condition itself and where his case is now and looking at those bullets you sent from the 1890 Ideal mold to try. So we go back and forth in the different parts of our minds. Think back to the incident with the table saw or the tornado or Meniere's and those things we cannot control and have to deal with the day by day outcomes and what we can control as time passes.

Here is a picture of the day. The 9th at Desert Aire, a par today. ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

And back to Fort Polk with 81 mm mortars, 26 lb HE projectile 4700 yds at charge 9 at maximum range elevation, loudest thing I have ever been that close to. So three man team has to each carry either the bipod, the base plate or the barrel. Those memories go back to 1971. Think of all the things from years ago you can recall vividly with physical feelings. If I were to pick a couple for you from pics might be in front of a tent in the snow in Colorado with and 1886 or in front of a bon fire cleaning up from the tornado.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well yesterday was a complete LOSS! Let's just say I'm still P.O'd and leave it at that!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Your post officed? Man that is bad. Whatever it was hope today is better.
This might bring a smile to ya. Future levergunner Bennett on his first B day.
51862236-9739-4FE5-9589-5B4D36329C88.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Happy Birthday Bennett!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Hey..hey..what's with all of the partying and good times without me being there...Geeze......it's MY BIRTHDAY too.....yea.....hit the big 66 today.........birthdays ain't what they used to be.....you don't like em at my age....everyone you ever cared about is dead or moved away....you don't expect any welcome visitors.........chain is on the driveway......my daughter is upstate hobknobbing with the elite and my boy is in South Dakota with all the action going on there.......just me, mom, and our furry friends.........

You start out alone in this world and it usually ends the same way........spending half your life accumulating "stuff" and half your life getting rid of "stuff"....even though you have all the "stuff" in the last part of your life it's not the same as in the first part of your life when you had nothing. One thing for sure, I wouldn't want to do it over again.

None of us are given a "manual on life" and for the most part only receive limited guidance from those in the know and we all usually accumulate knowledge from making judgements during observation. I have been blessed with excellent judgement from a young age but it sure wasn't easy. My most important gift has been a guardian angel from the Good Lord.

When we all picture another individual in our minds a vivid visualization comes to mind.....Old Savage is right.....me in front of a tent with an 1886 and snow on the ground.....living life hard, but calmly, all in an environment I understand well. To be one with nature is truly a blessing.....I was born several hundred years too late......

Old Savage, on the other hand, come to my mind as sitting on a luxurious self propelled lawn chair (with an awning) on a green golf course, (that's his) with gold plated golf clubs, all monogrammed "OS".... with his entourage, a well dressed caddy, several corporate executives (all "yessing" O.S.) ......a small but top notch group of curved buxom beauties with Nordic genes idling by, hundred dollar bills hanging out of his pocket..and freely passing them around, and of course, a slew of white limousines in the background....------6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now that is a vision ;-)

Here is a vivid one.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Good one Fred! By the way, you do know what the "right hand up in a fist" means don't you? MY PRESIDENT does it all the time.----6

And no, I'm not ashamed that I'm white and dang proud of it. No one can make me feel diminished in any way. The Good Lord created us all equal and it's up to each one of us to prove ourselves worthy to ourselves, our families, and to society.

The picture of me in front of the fire....look at the t shirt....you can only see a small white patch....here's the rest of it....and by the grace of god I mean every word of "come and take it"

Last edited by Sixgun on Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I think the left is feeding them the ideas to fuel the frenzy, the phrases to once again make fools of the followers are the tactic de jour. We will see in a few months how many fell for it ... again. I play golf with a very mixed group and I think that strategy is backfiring.

Calmly watching to see how it all plays out. Not feeding the frenzy.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Gotta catch up!
Happy Birthday Bennett. Levers and hammers to you my boy!

And a big Happy Birthday to my bud Six. You ain't old, so don't sweat it. You still get around good and can do what you need to. Some never can.
I know too well what it is to have your kids far away. Well, one of em anyway. :(
I too like the pic of Six on the hunting trip! :D

Now, for OS, I'm going to diversify. I like the picture of him in Maine in line with his pals holding beers. OS can get along anywhere. He looks "native" in that pic. :D

My last day here with my son and his beautiful family here in Alaska. Been an awesome visit. We were blessed with excellent weather. Rare here on Kodiak. Mother nature knew I was coming! :D
Now we will count the days till November when they come to us.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK...on to new "excitement"......as I keep Trump signs on my lawn all year around it can lead to vandalism by small minded people who always have their hands out.."gimme free stuff". Somebody who lives in the area throws empty cigarette packs on my lawn about once a week....it's always, Camel Menthols.....I threw out the first fifty I found but have since been saving them.

Yesterday, One of my buds stopped over....good guy......he helped me put up my Trump banners for the weekend. As my right hand on my parents graves, the following is 100% true.....in the 15 minutes it took to put up the banners maybe 10 cars passed by and SEVEN of them layed on their horns!

So...back to the "excitement".....ten minutes ago I walk out to pick up trash in the lawn in front of the banners.......I knew what it was so I brought the iPad to take pictures....self explanatory.---6

Recently got the one with PRESIDENT Trump on the tank

It's only a matter of time before I cross paths with this cigarette smoker. I have several people in the area who are in positions that are relative to being around a lot of local individuals who live around here who are watching for me. I told them there's a free $100 bill as to identity.......I just want to know who it is...no reprisals mind you. :D

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

As the F16 guys say, flexibility is the key to tactical air power and ... indecision is the key to flexibility.

My assignment here was to buy this gal who I did not know a birthday beer. So Six ... happy birthday, this Bud's for you.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred....shoot those bullets....I can make more......putting bullets from an original mould along with guns from the same era let's you gain knowledge....and nostalgia.

Man! I got to get outta dis house....playing on this stupid iPad is retarding my thought processes. But....but.....but......

ITS 97 degrees!........

Moms got home made crab cakes thawing out....At about 6 the sun drops below the peak of the house and the back patio area gets shady. We turn on a couple of fans and open the back door to let the air conditioning come out and by Lordy, you'd think your in heaven. :D

I got to get a life and go outside...see yo dude in coupa r's.....sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt bro........(got new sheets :D )
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:13 pm As the F16 guys say, flexibility is the key to tactical air power and ... indecision is the key to flexibility.

(FRED, I AINT SMART ENOUGH TO FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT....(indecision?...I thought they have to be decisive)

My assignment here was to buy this gal who I did not know a birthday beer. So Six ... happy birthday, this Bud's for you.

THAT is how I always picture you.....living leisurely with a DIFFERENT gal everytime!

Thanks for the bud! (this guy is always ready...has the pictures and the lines)...no matter how hard I could try, I could never be in your position.....you have that magical personality trail that's a magnet...you don't even try...you are just yourself...they come to you like old Colts come to me.

Well, I WAS gonna go outside...took one step and the heat drove me back in.----2
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK....I'm brainless......and inquisitive.....so I typed in "gun used in Supermans faster than a speeding bullet" and came up with a smith and Wesson M&P along with the picture.....THEN I went to you tube and typed in "supermans opening theme" and it comes up with a COLT PPS! I take a picture using mom's phone ......

Looks to me there was a lot,of money exchanging hands between Smith and Colt and the producers of Superman.

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Happy Birthday Jack!

You have been blessed with gun luck. OS with girl luck. Tom with gun luck, Jay with a little of all luck. Me- I got bad luck with a touch of no luck! Enjoy your luck as I suffer along...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny...it's not luck....it's pre programmed destiny by our creator. Now, just take a look at T-Bone's grandson....that boy was programmed to WIN....He's an early July baby.....only in the beginning of July....late July, after the 17th are serious losers that are destined to live a life of misery because of ingrained leftist ideology that came from their formative years and secretly inserted by Satan.. When that boys grows older and I'm still around, I'm going to gift him a toy. Sure T-Bone will be influential in guiding that young man.

Now you look at Old Win.....another one who was programmed to win.....he's got life by the testicles, has the guns and has the Jeeps...how many people can say they have multiple Jeeps and fine antique Winchesters to ride around with? Got a smokin wife who gives him free reign to buy the toys. She knows he is honorable and don't have to worry about him boosin' and broadin' and knows he will come home at night.

Old Savage has the gift of appendages..he must....only seen a few guys like him in my life. ....it's amazing, the hands of a surgeon that have "flesh magnets".......

Stop whining Gunny....you have the natural talent of craftsmanship ...my guess is you didn't really have to try hard to produce your masterpieces....it takes me all day and two nights to make wheelbarrow handles....and I have the tools. Some guys have it and some guys don't......you also have the natural talent that gives you the ability of communicating with animals....my wife has it too. You put your animals first which they rightfully deserve, a trait not common in today's culture of me..me..me...

Where's Griff? ....Griff and I come from the same era in terms of age and working with our hands....not in the way Old Savage does, we get our hands dirty....with dirt... :D ...don't think either one of us has any natural skills but skills we have learned along the way, usually the hard way. Yea, he's a trucker and I'm a forklift driver....we can both take things apart and put them together....if we have a book....but like the rest of us here, Griff is honorable, a lot more than I can say about some wastes here who pretend to be conservatives and patriotic, even going to the point of using an American flag in their posts....ha, overloading a Sixgun...he ought to think about overloading his stomach....Pig....with a capital p.-----6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I get your point, I was having a low moment before. Yes I can indeed turn hunks of wood into nice things, metals too, although my metal skills have slipped over the years.

However, I never find smoking deals on guns like you guys do!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Uncle T-bone and Bennett say Happy Birthday Jack. The key da took a pic of Bennett with his cricket for me. :D
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:21 pm Gunny...it's not luck....it's pre programmed destiny by our creator. Now, just take a look at T-Bone's grandson....that boy was programmed to WIN....He's an early July baby.....only in the beginning of July....late July, after the 17th are serious losers that are destined to live a life of misery because of ingrained leftist ideology that came from their formative years and secretly inserted by Satan.. When that boys grows older and I'm still around, I'm going to gift him a toy. Sure T-Bone will be influential in guiding that young man.

Now you look at Old Win.....another one who was programmed to win.....he's got life by the testicles, has the guns and has the Jeeps...how many people can say they have multiple Jeeps and fine antique Winchesters to ride around with? Got a smokin wife who gives him free reign to buy the toys. She knows he is honorable and don't have to worry about him boosin' and broadin' and knows he will come home at night.

Old Savage has the gift of appendages..he must....only seen a few guys like him in my life. ....it's amazing, the hands of a surgeon that have "flesh magnets".......

Stop whining Gunny....you have the natural talent of craftsmanship ...my guess is you didn't really have to try hard to produce your masterpieces....it takes me all day and two nights to make wheelbarrow handles....and I have the tools. Some guys have it and some guys don't......you also have the natural talent that gives you the ability of communicating with animals....my wife has it too. You put your animals first which they rightfully deserve, a trait not common in today's culture of me..me..me...

Where's Griff? ....Griff and I come from the same era in terms of age and working with our hands....not in the way Old Savage does, we get our hands dirty....with dirt... :D ...don't think either one of us has any natural skills but skills we have learned along the way, usually the hard way. Yea, he's a trucker and I'm a forklift driver....we can both take things apart and put them together....if we have a book....but like the rest of us here, Griff is honorable, a lot more than I can say about some wastes here who pretend to be conservatives and patriotic, even going to the point of using an American flag in their posts....ha, overloading a Sixgun...he ought to think about overloading his stomach....Pig....with a capital p.-----6
Hey Six!
Kristy says the reason she doesn't have to worry about me is because I know she will kill me. :D
Now it's true, I know she would kill me (I've seen her shoot), but that ain't why she don't have to worry.
I know I'm ONE LUCKY DUDE.
Thank God every day. Especially for giving me the sense to know when I got it good.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Uncle T-Bone...you, "THE GUNNY", and the Jayster.....go get em dudes! . Takes Mr Magic Hands (OS) under your wing with ya!

Headed outside, Miss Apple is going for her outside walk around the pond and mom's cooking up the crab cakes.........Life is good!-----6 o....da dude.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, I return from my private golf course and what do I find but what looks like a round of personal attacks. As advertised I deleted them without dissection

As,I will again. Go to your corners.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

If anyone wants to contend with someone else, take it out back ... in a PM.

The rest of us don't want to hear it.

And btw, nobody else cares.

Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Fred, what kind of trees are those? Don't recall seeing them here.---JB
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I think they are cotton woods, some are 80 ft. They are about at the stage that big limbs fall in the wind. Drink about 200 gal per day. Many have been removed.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ok...can see they have been trimmed a lot..the trunks are too big in relation to the branches.......cottonwood ...don't know nuttin about them.....

Supposed to be hot all week...nineties.....thinking about getting an inner tube and playing in the pond....but we have snapping turtles.....some have shells that are a foot and a half wide and heads like grapefruits. Can't imagine swimming with a pistol ..---6
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Cottonwood are weak. The wood is soft.
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

These are pretty big as you can see by comparison.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The farm I lived on in CO had lots of cottonwoods, dirty trees, lots of limbs falling, but they have evolved to survive in very dry climates. They make better firewood than pine/spruce but they ain't an oak. Cottonwood is usually the tree you see all alone on the prairie.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

The only thing I really remember about cottonwood trees is about every Friday or Saturday night in high school a bunch of wild eyed country kids would meet at them. on occasion (every time) we might share some barely pop, and try to catch the eye of one of the young ladies, at the cotton woods. Ppppaaarrrttttty!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

In the Spring, they put out seeds. Those seeds float everywhere on their own little balls of cotton. They make a mess.
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Oh yes, droppings and twigs everywhere near them.
One of the limbs that came down here. Mostly cleaned up but as large as the one opposite.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Cottonwood trees remind me of willows......very dirty...when the wood dries out it's like balsa wood...light and worthless......I have piles of it in the swamp....only takes a year or two and it rots to nothing.....

HOT....92 right now..outside...inside it's 74.....wonder what the electric bill is going to be this month...last month it was a whopping $123....with all this AC going on non stop it'll probably go to $160.......yea.....LED bulbs in every fixture with solar powered spot lights outside, along with a seer 21 heat pump and refrigerator gives me lots of loot to play with. People ask me, "man! What's your electric bill...it must be $4-500 a month with all those lights on"........

Life is good......Jeeps in the garage, covered up.....and NO JOB or dealing with idiots.......no wonder there's so much crime and trouble in the cities and trailer parks.....couldn't take that living for one day.

Well, enough of me gloating......it's time for my "walk around"......---6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

HOLY HAILSTONES BATMAN! Boy that was a heck of a storm, hail about nickle size. Poured for a few minutes. Worst of it was south of here, radar was almost all red.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny......check your roof......when hail reaches a certain point in size, it dimples it.......about five years ago we had near golf ball sized hail.....the largest that's ever been recorded here.......while I didn't know about the damage of hail, my nephew, by marriage, who is an insurance broker, told me our area was declared a disaster area.......Two of my Jeeps were in the garage and mom was two miles down the road and didn't experience the hail.......anyway, got a new roof out of it......no questions asked by the insurance company....they just came out and said "yep, the Feds are paying for it." ...

So that's the only contribution by government I ever got. ---6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Actually the hail I encountered was as I was leaving the job, no hail at the house, heck only .03" of rain fell here- just a half mile south it was torrential rain!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

We actually had regular rain...first, .4 fell in twenty minutes and in the ensuing several hours, another .3 fell........well, I don't think it actually "fell".....maybe dropping from a cloud would be a better term.

After my monthly shower I put on these sissy "boat sneakers" and do a walk around with the dog. At the time, it was drizzling so no rain gear....my feet felt weird as the hard ground didn't poke through the soles. Dang if I wasn't laughing to myself....out in the pasture I looked down at these "boat sneakers" and Old Savage came into my mind......all in a flash I was "transferred" to a million dollar yacht with a $5,000 fishing rod yanking on a barracuda with a group of scantily clothed Playboy models cheering me on, enthusiastically chanting, "come on Freddy boy, you can do it!"

Model A Uzi’s