The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room

Post by piller »

All joking aside, the type who is always worried about what everyone thinks is useless. They never get anything done and cannot stop being afraid. If our President worried about being liked by the people in the news, then he wouldn't have done anything. I am glad he knows who to tell where to go. I am going to vote for him for a second term. I don't always agree with everyone. My friends can disagree with me and still be my friend.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

CONGRATES PILLER...on your hard earned win!

Gunny will be along in an hour or two with your prize.....he is giving away his favorite Perazzi ...good and generous guy he is!
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup. I could care less about people like that. Don't care enough to waste my time or breath on them.
I could also care less about keeping up with people. I live in a house most people wouldn't even consider.
Dont matter a bit to me. I own it, can heat it, and can manage it easily. Most people I work with are buried in debt. Fools.
Place is circling the drain now. They are all scared. I hope it closes. I will actually make out.

Man! 126 pages of gun room goodness.
Ain't we a bunch, boys? :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey Piller for the win! Umm forget what Six says, you can not have my favorite Perazzi, maybe my 3rd favorite though!
I really don't care what people think about me, I do however carry a grudge for a looong time!

Looks like the Cajun Navy is going to be busy again. Sure hope people in the path of this latest hurricane were smart enough to evac. I tell ya I wouldn't volunterantly live in hurricane prone areas. Sure we get hit here but I'm 1000' above sea level- if I get flooded out we got bigger problems!

Popped a cork on a bottle of Erza Brooks, must be 35-40 years old. Very very smooth, nice flavors of vanilla, some fruit as well.

I just remembered!! - NO MORE FLOORING to put down! That is reason to celebrate!!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Rimfire McNutjob
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rimfire McNutjob »

Sixgun wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:44 pm McNutjob....in Jeremiah Johnson was Will Geer the guy buried up to his head by the Indians?---006
No ... he was the older guy who collected bear claws ... er hunted "Grizz" as he called them.
... I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Well Gunny May be sophisticated with his adult beverages but I am not however, while at the gun club last night I found :roll: a bag with a couple jars in it. Since I wasn’t sure what it was I had to sMell then taste the substance to make sure what it was. SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE it seems as if someone tried to can peaches. Don’t know what went wrong but they seem to have spoiled a bit. Was an interesting smell coming from that jar of fermented peaches so just for scientific reasons I had to take a small(ish) taste. OH MY! Those peaches seem to have gone BAD in a VERY GOOD WAY.
The other jar seems as if somebody had put a pumpkin pie in the jar and let it sit a while. Again there wasn’t much of the solid part of the pie left but the liquid that was left had a pretty interesting smell so being a man of science I had to taste it also. Seems as if it also had just started to go bad as it had a tingling warm feeling as it went down my throat But still tasted like a pumpkin pie. As a nurse and all around good guy with the public’s safety in mind I decided I HAD to take the bag with me so no one else could be endangered by the spoiled items. I know I am a giver and dedicated public servant trying to protect my fellow man.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

OK, here it is :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Took a couple sixguns out yesterday. New guns, new loads, going to have to look for my big bag of excuses. Some bright spots.

Here it is, my big bag of excuses.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So we did the final cleanup and a couple odds & ends at the barn today. 1885 square feet of removal, new framing and installation of what we could salvage of the original flooring.
20201009_095935.jpg
20201009_095946.jpg
20201009_095953.jpg
This barn floor was all chopped up, nothing ran on a plane to the other. Of course if some nitwit hadn't of cut 2 of the posts off it might all have been the same plane!

Then when I got home there was this little package from FedEx. Huh what did my old shooting coach send me ? I sliced the tape and OH YEAH! I forgot he was sending me these
20201009_125453.jpg
The yellow box are factory, the orange are an unknown handload- ill pull those and dump the powder.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Man! I'm jealous! All you guys living the high life while I'm at the bottom of the barrel. I want to catch up...I'm gonna get me a job and work 90 hours a week just so I can say and project the image of a DuPont!!!!'

OK.....yes, most people feel out others and make deductions on other people characters and soon bond....we here in the Gun Room are similar, except for Old Savage or Piller who definitely the educated ones but they do think like us so we will make them the officers, Old Savage will be General and Piller will be a colonel. You guys can be First Sargent, Master Gunny's, whatever....fight it out....I'll be a raw recruit so nothing can be expected of me.

Didn't we do this on the Garand post? We made a big mistake of making Pitchy the General....he's more of a grunt like we are.....

THAT is one cool barn Gunny.....it's set up like my inlaws old barn.....I can just imagine all of the debris you guys had to get out of there....don't look like there's a speck of dirt anywhere.....what kind of wood did you use for the new section of flooring...popular?

Your Hornet ammo is late seventies, eighties ammo.....if you need dies, whatever, let me know, I have em...

Nancy Pelosi needs a baseball bat square in her face....hard and fast....36" bat filled with lead...lights out!-----006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Just a minute there 006, I have seen and held a first year production 1860 Army. But, grunt? Must be your cover for the intelligence division.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The new stuff is 1x12 pine- only this is S3S ( surfaced 3 sides) and measures 7/8" thick. Its cheap and easily available. Some of the original stuff was close to 2" thick oak, was grooved on both sides with a spline between.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Six is more like an E-4. The E-4 knows the equipment better than anyone, knows the rules, knows how to get away with things, and has little responsibility. Sergeants have responsibilities and paperwork. They still know the equipment, but their skills are not quite as sharp due to being pulled in more directions. Officers have to do more paperwork and deal with more Politics the higher they go. Every rank has its perks, but E-4 is probably the easiest to be as far as dealing with doing your job and not having to mess with politics. Need something accomplished? Give a Sergeant the responsibility, let them choose the E-4 to actually do the job, and get out of the way. The higher level Sergeants will figure out exactly what needs to be done, the next level down decides what tools and how many men, and the smart ones then order the E-4s to run it while they watch.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

So if we are going military and im usually the first one up do I get to blow reveille and make Sargent Sixgun get outta bed?! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Has anyone seen this?

singing bird pistols
https://youtu.be/vd8SaNzeZqk
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Oh BOY. IM LEARNING!!! Yea.....that E-4 description fits me perfect! I get to play with the equipment as much as anybody, little to no paperwork, know how to get the job done, excellent working relationship with people of my stature, and little responsibility and because my rank is low, it's easy to weasel my way out of it or pass it on to the dummies. :D

For real....that's me! Forgot how many times the managers at work wanted me to take on different jobs and run it.....NOPE was my answer.....Job responsibility was not one of my better traits....had anough at home to deal with......I was top dog in our 100,000 sq. ft satellite warehouse with two other guys but in reality, no one was held higher than the other....and if a problem did come up, we could blame it on the second shift crew.......besides, no problems other than getting along with other people didn't come up....an individual with an IQ of Mike Tysons could have run that warehouse. It was GREAT, same pay as anyone, the best of everything due to my top seniority.......punch it at 6....go home for lunch at 12.....do little until punch out time at 2:30. Being senior man let me work 40 hours as opposed to other guys having/wanting to work 10-12 hrs plus all my weekends off....6 weeks vacation with 9 paid holidays....and I took em.

There was a two year period where I worked 10 hrs. a day, four days a week....3 day weekend....management saw I liked it too much so they changed it.

Yea..Retired with full take home pay at 62 with full benefits until 65....My son followed in my footsteps with the railroad but has it waaaayyyy better than me....full pay at 60 but his pay is 3-4 times what mine was....plus, he has major...major....responsibility...

Well boys, got to blow a few fanny burbs and I'll see ya in an hour or two.----6

The above described my job from 1993-2016.....before that was high speed production lines soldiering on until I gained the seniority for the easy job.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Gunny...saw them on you tube a few years back........good thing I don't have em, I'd shoot em off with a 10 gauge.

7/8" pine on the floor boards....OK, that makes sense.....I'm still disillusioned with the oak I had rotting...in bright sunshine all day, kept dry except for rain and it still rotted and got insect infested.
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Piller, pretty close. Call the refrigerator guy for the refrigerator etc.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ah, what to discuss? I may have too many .45s. Trying to think of one definitely accurate one to test loads.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:01 pm Ah, what to discuss? I may have too many .45s. Trying to think of one definitely accurate one to test loads.
Is that a Groucho? My buddy, the other Gunny has one. I loaded him up a mess of ammo last year and he says it's a good shooter.
I'd ask ya if I could have it but my Colts would kick it out of the safe.---006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Thanks for the offer Six, I have dies already. This Hornet I have was given to me as a basket case. Someone took it apart& forgot about it for years. The guy tha gave it to me said if you can put it back together and get it shooting it's yours. A Savage 340- not a single piece was missing. It's a good shooter!
I realized last night that 22 hornet doesn't work in a kenetic bullet puller. Guess I'll have to try those handloads or figure out a way to pull them.

Coffee time!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh man! Yeah, I want Zero rank.
How Six described work is pretty close to mine.
Just a couple weeks ago, this snot nosed new supervisor kid gave me a hassle and swore at me. I waited 24hrs and went in his office and laid it out for him. Told him I gonna be swore at by someone younger than my kids.
"I didn't swear", was his reply. I said, "oh yeah? Well, we were standing in a group of people I've been working with for 30 years, who's gonna lie for YOU? I'll give you a minute to think it over."
I think he got message.
As an inspector, I can hold up or stop a job with the stroke of a pen. Officially, I have no power. But, in reality......
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Yes 00, it is a stainless Gaucho. Tried a couple types of ammo. My reloads shot reasonably well. Some commercial reloads more erratic. Or Six on the initial cylinder full I was more erratic.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:09 am Yes 00, it is a stainless Gaucho. Tried a couple types of ammo. My reloads shot reasonably well. Some commercial reloads more erratic. Or Six on the initial cylinder full I was more erratic.
I normally don't like stainless on a single action, but I gotta say....that is pretty cool OS! Some nice rosewood grips would be super cool on that.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

These are on the 32-20. Have to admit I like some standard grips like Colt, Ruger' s new flat black ones and the plain black plastic in this Gaucho. Seems to fit the overall appearance and function.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Those are nice OS. Yeah, I like Colt hard rubber too.
Have them on a couple.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Nice looking grips do help dress a gun up even if it is not anything of value.
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

These are nice, did not photograph well.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Your welcome Gunny...keep in mind I have a lot of dies here, most are new and many are in oddball calibers that are in the "class D" category and cost $75-100....free to my pals.

Yea Jay....not much worse than a kid punk boss.....we used to have fun with them.....I was pretty much straight up and would tell a young boss how it all went down and how we all "worked together". Any deviation from "our rules" would result in a work slow down.
Our way worked for many years and we always got the job done in a speedy and thorough manner.....then they started hiring more than normal "others" with less morals and way less "dedication to the core group" and it became dog eat dog. Screw em all now...those days are gone due to Biden supporters.

Fred....those grips on your 32-20 are a borrow from the past and are my favorite style but look better in wood. Colt used it on special order guns. Check your throats on the Groucho....the 45 L.Colt has more variety in throats dimensions than any other caliber......I believe I used .454 for Gunny's ammo.

Original special order woods on a very special Colt in 45 L.C. Made in '04.------006

Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred....that last picture ...... the shiny one....the Ruger....never saw that style on a Ruger...I like them.....is that a "New Vacaro" or original Vacaro....

I'm gonna steal dat!!!!!!! I'm gonna send my sidekick with the big buffalo coat over der wit a big truck...yea's, we's be hood rats.

Then they wonder why we have zero respect for those whatever they are living creatures.......I'm started now and I did it myself.......the day is ruined........ got to see if my Trump flags are still there........I'm pie off....--------006
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The shiny .357 is marked New Vaquero but a twin in 44 Spl is marked Vaquero.

Gaucho throats are .455

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Did you know the New Vacaro has a grip frame similar to a single action Colt?

Shoot your bullets .454 and it will do 2" at 50 yards.....452's might get 4-6"
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I think E-5 is the right level. Far enough up that you don't get called on for grunt work, minimal paperwork, (I only ever had to do annual reviews for those under me, 1- E-4, 3 - E-3s, and one E-2). I had a drunk for an E-6 (shortly retired), and an E-7 that left me alone, and OIC (O-3) that when he came aboard admitted that he didn't know his job well enough to grouse about how I did mine. To quote him, "keep us both out of Leavenworth, and I'll leave you alone!" I passed up a promotion to Warrant Officer right before I got out. That would've been a massive responsibility, but... if I'd been single, I'd have taken it.

Well, I got it torn down as far as I'm willing to fix what's needed.
20201009_180222.jpg
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Picked up the slide for my Taylor's & Sons 1911 with a taller sight set installed... 3rd times the charm, right?
DSCN1296.JPG
Got my old Ford tractor outta the barn
20201007_103729.jpg
and started tearing it down
20201007_103746.jpg
20201009_180222.jpg
20201009_180235.jpg
I'm hoping that's as far as I need to go, gotta do brakes, wheel seals, PTO seal, radiator, and complete tune-up. Rebuild carburetor, and replace the nearly trashed sheet metal. It's a 1965 model, built early in 1965 as I found out when I learned how to interpret the serial number and stamped codes. Not a 1969 as the previous owner had told me. A couple of things had been really cobbled together (left hand brake shoes) and there was nothing that held the top of the radiator in place. But, it'd given me a good 20+ years of service, and at least 2 previous owners 25 years before that! I'm debating on whether to replace both back wheels, but... probably not right away. I get this project done, and I'll start on my '91 Camaro!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well 00, I don't cast. Largest I could find were .4525.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Griff.....will the finished product be worth the work? I don't know how it runs but if it runs good and don't burn oil I'm assuming it will be worth the effort. Gear boxes are usually good for a hundred years...just a change of lube and a seal or two.

The stuff you mention is all doable for a guy of my knowledge..once I get to the internals of the engine or gear boxes I'm lost. Your fuel tank will probably need an inside coating.

New wheels? ....or tires? I know what those babies cost.....----6
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

You guys hear about the shooting in Denver, Co. ? Started off as a Black Lives Matter Soup Drive. :D Ha! They must have blown all their welfare money on pot and other drugs. The BLM was accompanied by the Denver Communist Party and another group called H.O.E.S......yea, hoes! :D supposed to stand for "Help on every street"...

Oh Lordy, what has become of our society?

Human trash
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Uh-oh.....

Did fordwannabe post any more after sampling the ‘brew’ he found....???

:o
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea Doc....I was thinking that when he said that, "hey! This guy is a nurse, you don't do that." Whiskey is cheap...who knows what else is in that jar...

Tom....tom.......can you still see? Hope ya didn't get a hold of some of that Injun wood alcohol.
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Oh I am here boys. I may have “found” that bag with a little help from a friend😎. Gunny why wont a hornet work in a kinetic bullet puller? If I have a round that won’t work well with the standard shell holders that come with my bullet puller.... I use a regular old shell holder Lyman, RCBS, Lee instead of the rubber o ring things that come with the puller. My bullet puller has a cap with a hole in it big enough for a regular shell holder to fit through. Bang bang and it comes apart.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:23 pmGriff.....will the finished product be worth the work? I don't know how it runs but if it runs good and don't burn oil I'm assuming it will be worth the effort. Gear boxes are usually good for a hundred years...just a change of lube and a seal or two.
The stuff you mention is all doable for a guy of my knowledge..once I get to the internals of the engine or gear boxes I'm lost. Your fuel tank will probably need an inside coating.
New wheels? ....or tires? I know what those babies cost.....----6
Yea, I researched what a good one of this model cost, and set a budget of half of that. They're worth about $4.5-6K, I only need to replace one tire, (currently $400) but both back outside rims are really rusty. The centers look salvageable. Looks like I'll be slightly under $2K into it, + my labor. I haven't priced rims yet, but there are 3 different widths used, I will check what size mine are and go from there. One part for the left brake shoe (retainer), I haven't found on-line, so Monday I'll check at the dealer... whoever did the brakes last used 2 bit grade 8 washers... not exactly a good fit! Fingers crossed, otherwise I'm making one. Not too difficult, flat steel, maybe 3/16" thick with two holes, and I have a good example from the right side.

Before I really go started, I put in a good battery and replaced the starter solenoid and cracked it over... spun freely, did the compression check. The last time it ran it over heated, and I quit using it for anything.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

RCBS kenetic puller. The 3 pc held together with the O ring is too big to hold the hornet case. I never thought about using a shell holder. I bought this puller 35 years ago, no manual that I remember. I'll have to try it out today.
Guys at the club ticked me off so I'm not going to shoot the club championship- screw it, saves me fuel, ammo & my BP!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

GunnyMack wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:34 amRCBS kenetic puller. The 3 pc held together with the O ring is too big to hold the hornet case. I never thought about using a shell holder. I bought this puller 35 years ago, no manual that I remember. I'll have to try it out today.
Guys at the club ticked me off so I'm not going to shoot the club championship- screw it, saves me fuel, ammo & my BP!
I bought a 4-piece set several years ago as my 40 year old RCBS o-ring gave up the ghost... You should have at least this 3-ring set: Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller Set

I didn't go to our club's match today as it's supposed to hit 93ºF today!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Huh, shell holder does fit !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Secret...secret...secret..in getting a kinetic puller to work with .22 or other light bullets........

1.) make sure you have follow through in your swing.

2.) when you whack it, use a wooden mallet and swing them together...I made a mallet out of chunk of pine with a 1" handle from a broken broom stick. Both need to be "in the air" and by that you hold one in each hand and make contact in the middle around your knees always using the "follow through".
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I pluued 1 of the reloads, 45 gr .224 and what appears to be 11.5 gr of H110. A reasonable load by the book. Ill shoot a group or 2 before I commit to pulling 45 rounds!!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room #45

Post by Sixgun »

Dang Gunny...if that's the case, shoot em. Anyone who loads for the Hornet knows what they are doing and if one comes out with a decent and safe load, why waste the energy pulling them apart.

Fun little cartridge in theory and one I've never owned.....thinking a cast bullet and a grain of Bullseye would give near dead quiet shooting for dispatching tree rats.

Had some more action last night.......10:30 and a car stops out front of my neighbors......and puts the blinkers on. :D ....I was draining the lizard in the bathroom and mom hollars so I reeled that baby in and (took a full minute) and grabbed the 1200 lumen light but by then the perps were back in their 2 cylinder nothing ghetto mobile and taking off......I hit em from about a hundred yards away and lit up the inside of their trash can on wheelbarrow tires but they managed to get away.....

My neighbor told me today they got 3 signs.

Knock on wood..they leave mine alone......the reputation that I have helps......----006 rocket scientist with an IQ of 200
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I like the Bee more. My #1 is lots of gun for the cartridge but its great shooting. My Hornet is an old savage, good shooter too.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Ran up to the range Friday to make sure the 300BO was zeroed.
I gotta put a trigger in this thing! I bet it is the most accurate rifle I own. Strange, because 300 isn't known as a tack driver due to so many variables.
I bought the upper several years ago because I got it cheap. It's a 16", pistol gas, free float. I didn't expect much but was surprised with the quality. It is a Hardened Arms from out in Washington somewhere. Sadly, this company didn't survive the great AR glut from the last couple years.
My sons have some great shooting uppers from them also.
It has never failed to feed fire or eject. Not once. I really enjoy shooting it. I have been happy with 300. I think the people that aren't don't have realistic expectations of what it is.
Anyway. Just sayin'.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Don't have a 300 BO. Right now is probably not the time to try to get one. After the war that the angry Libs start on November 4th is over, I will probably get one. Keep your powder dry.
D. Brian Casady