The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room

Post by Old Savage »

A real prize for this win! Who has one ... 006 ... ? Who? A Model 121. :shock:
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Wow, ;-).seems I won ;-)
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Re: The Gun Room a

Post by Sixgun »

Geeze........PILLER WINS.....AGAIN!!!!.....is someone with a 121 Remington pump 22 LR out there willing to part with it for Piller.....I've never owned one but they were quality guns.

Dang Jay....pops is smokin' ! My dad wouldn't climb any higher than a step ladder in his later years.....he used to have me go over there to top trees, get on the roof, etc...Neat pic on the bull moose.....I've never seen one, at least not a live one. Your dad uses a cell phone? Whoa...whoa.....does he live in Maine? Wait a minute...I'm confused......your dad lives behind you and he has a cell phone? That means he does live in Maine......a cell phone???

Jay...I thought we were pals.....you told me recently you guys still use a crank phone. :D

Anyway, on a serious note, it's nice to see pops enjoying the woods by himself....that means he still has confidence and enthusiasm, important traits that I've dang near lost.

Gunny sure does have good genes...109 and 95? ....what was he when you were born...55?......and still a plumber??? :D

Well...you guys have good news and I have terrible news..the guy who brought me the wood is a buddy I used to hunt and camp with.....he told me today about a mutual friend who is on his death bed....metatastic melanoma....it's all through his body....docs sent him home to die....the only thing he can do is lay in bed and use a remote.....they rigged up a hoist system to pull him out of bed into a wheelchair but he stays in bed I'm told. I'm gonna drive up to see him on Monday. This is the guy I told you about with the fanny burp tube and the hole in the wall.....he's only 58 ..I think 58....
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room b

Post by Sixgun »

Hey Fred.l.whats going on? While I was writing the above Piller was first on the page.
Last edited by Sixgun on Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. He just got a smartphone this summer. He is getting a little better with it haha.
Never saw a moose? No kidding? I had 2 under my treestand for about 20 minutes year before last. Small ones like my dad's pic.
Sorry about your friend man. That really sucks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room c

Post by Sixgun »

No Jay....never did...and I went on a fly in moose hunt back in '77 in Quebec.....saw a dead one in town.....last time I checked there were not a lot of Moose in Pa.....a LOT of bulls but no moose! :D

They sure appear to be very tall...that one in your pic looks like it could tip his head up and snatch off your T's with one gulp. :D
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha yeah. They got a lot of ground clearance. Those are fairly small ones. A big bull is impressive to say the least.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room d

Post by Sixgun »

Fred.....what happened? Piller was first......are you stealing his 121 Remington?
Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Sorry to hear about your friend Jack.
The joke when I lived in Maine was...if you don’t think God has a sense of humor you’ve never seen a moose.
The other one was a moose is a deer designed by a committee.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Looking this over. Piller first? What have you guys been up too?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room e

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:52 pm Looking this over. Piller first? What have you guys been up too?
No...no...no.........Piller won and I was writing his award declaration and when I hit "submit", it said you posted.......

Someone got deleted on page 120 and I think YOU did it in order to win 121
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

There is too much baking action discussion going on here to try to keep you guys straight at the moment.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Have the fellows check if any of their posts are gone? Did any of them delete?

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

No! Nobody CAN DELETE!!!!!....unless your the last one to post.....YOU did this and I'm going for an all out investigation......if I have to, I'll get Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff involved.....and you know they will win! :D

Whatcha baking out there? It's midnight here and we're getting ready to hit it......

Funny thing,,,,,we watch the waltons almost every night...it's very calming.......it's supposed to take place in Virginia but it as you know is filmed in the studios in your land.......I tell ya, I've been over most of the east coast in the mountain areas and I've never seen mountains that are all pine trees.......and earlier they were in Virginia Beach with high cliffs....that dont happen unless your in the great north east by Jay.......then Olivia was carrying her pocketbook and it was flat as a pancake.......then Ike's store has three items in it...in those days general stores sold near everything........then Rockfish, their local town looks just like the town most westerns were filmed in.......then they are always in the kitchen using a wood stove to cook on but no one is sweating......John Boys car is constantly being used to travel to Charlottesville a million times but never gets a flat tires or needs an engine rebuild.....the only normal thing I saw was when Ben was getting on "Blue" the mule and as he was pulling his leg over the mule to mount it he farted and everyone laughed, including me. :D -----006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah Six you've noticed that too about the Waltons! I watch that on occasion too. How about the mountains on Gunsmoke? I've been through Kansas, sure there is high ground, rolling hills but I've not seen mountains! Can't say I've seen that fanny burp scene!

Well I'm up, my left shoulder & neck are passing each other in a race to get to my skull. Tight, too tight- time for the TENS unit!

I don't have a 121 but I do have a 12 receiver, trigger group & forearm slide assembly somewhere...

I've seen some moose over the years. The first time I hunted in dooryard land all I saw was cows & calves. The years of our Quebec trips lots of moose on the bush roads, seen them swimming across the lakes- jump in the boat and go get close to them, never too close cuz as soon as hooves touch the bottom they can get down right dangerous! Saw a huge bull once, when he finally realized us in a canoe wasn't another bull swimming he spun around and ran- his rack tearing spruce trees out of the ground, roots & all! They are big critters!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

:D Pelosi and Schiff will get to the bottom of this!!! Congressional hearings, that is the ticket with good ole double O the lead investigator.

Zuchini bread, pineapple upside down cake, one other thing, lemon jello cake. Both daughters are here. The open house type memorial for the wife's mother is tomorrow. Most of the family, 30+ or so will be there, a ton of food I am sure.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Now, on to filming locations, looks like most of it is out here in Cali Land. Most of the locations or types are recognizable. In the old westerns you could see the chases going by the same places. A lot of the urban scenery is well noted out here.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

But you know 00, things have been known to shift out here in Cali. ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh oh! Deleted posts, contested winners. Lots of drama.
Hope it wasn't me this time!

The "Moose Man" didn't do it!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I never did see the 2 most prominent terrain features near Dodge in any of the Gunsmog series episodes. When you see Dot and Dash, you know you are 5 miles from Dodge. My Grandpa Wyant was raised on old Fort Dodge. If you ever visit, you may be able to find a building there with the names Raleigh, and Albert carved in one of the stones beside the door. That was my Grandfather and his brother. Sergeant William Montgomery Wyant, their father, retired there and started having kids with his young wife.
The Arkansas River which used to flow through Dodge City has been dry for years.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Even the land in California cannot decide what it wants to do.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well fog, rain, drizzle & down pours at the club today. So happy we have a roof over the line! We decided to shorten the match to 100 birds instead of 200 over two days. I let my guns home.

Couple weeks ago a guy at the club asks does anyone have a Dirty Harry gun- ya know a 41 mag? I had to gently correct him that Dirty Harry carried a 44 mag& then say yes i have 2 41 mags. Today he brought me a box of 50 of Remington green box ( anyone have an idea of how old these are)- 9 rounds fired- guess the original owner didn't like the recoil! 210 gr soft points.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yea...raining like crazy....not a good day for me.....we either get no rain or too much rain.......

Wow! Look at that road all twisted up. Never saw anything like that.

Green box? Is it green and white or green and red? Green and white puts it in the seventies....the red sixties.....--------001
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Jay....on that other post titled "38 wcf" you posted a pic with aaaaaallllll of your maaaannnnyyyy 1/2 mag rifles....I believe that's as many I even seen in one picture..for real....(can I have all of them?) ...The one to the far left is also a takedown with nice wood....is that an "antique" as to serial number? My guess is that it is.....just letting you know that when I come up that way to get back some of my Colts I'm gonna steal that 1/2 mag rifle takedown....I've never seen a '92 like that...I've seen carbines and 94's but never a '92 with those features on one rifle......yea....I, gonna steal dat!!!!! I'm presently having a tailor made smaller scale buffalo coat made that has one side with a long wrap around zipper and Velcro loops to fit such a gun......

Anyway, you have in the picture an old Lyman Ideal handloader that's blued....I have one just like it but it's nickel in 38-40. I'll probably just stick that in my pocket while your guzzling a cheap beer.---006
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

The box is green with white and red. I'll post a pic or two later.
Ugh my neck and shoulder still hurt this morning. Feels like a screw through my trapezius down to me shoulder blade. I've been avoiding anti- inflammatorys since this covid stuff as they said some can cause worse symptoms but geese I gotta try something!
Foggy here, guess I won't mow today. Not that I feel like it.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

20200927_074234.jpg
20200927_074239.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:14 pm Jay....on that other post titled "38 wcf" you posted a pic with aaaaaallllll of your maaaannnnyyyy 1/2 mag rifles....I believe that's as many I even seen in one picture..for real....(can I have all of them?) ...The one to the far left is also a takedown with nice wood....is that an "antique" as to serial number? My guess is that it is.....just letting you know that when I come up that way to get back some of my Colts I'm gonna steal that 1/2 mag rifle takedown....I've never seen a '92 like that...I've seen carbines and 94's but never a '92 with those features on one rifle......yea....I, gonna steal dat!!!!! I'm presently having a tailor made smaller scale buffalo coat made that has one side with a long wrap around zipper and Velcro loops to fit such a gun......

Anyway, you have in the picture an old Lyman Ideal handloader that's blued....I have one just like it but it's nickel in 38-40. I'll probably just stick that in my pocket while your guzzling a cheap beer.---006
That isn't all my short mags. Just my 38-40 short mags. :D
There are a lot of them up here.
The 92 takedown is not an antique. It was made in 1905. I have a letter for it. It is really nice other than the visible receiver finish wear. Bright, shiny bore and an excellent shooter. The 1889 is the same.
The 92 eastern carbine has no finish but is mechanically good. It has the Townsend Whelen designed stock and hard rubber buttplate.
I have several of those loading tools and bullet molds. I also have a bunch of the 1894 style tools.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Guuuuuunnnnyyyy.......seventies bro.......the brass headstamp should be R-P.......I can identify most ammo up till about the early eighties....after that generics rule with glued ends etc. I'll post a few pics later......"I think" the rem-umc headstamp stopped around 1960 so that means ALL Remington's 41 mag ammo has the standard R-P headstamp.

I have a box of 44 magnums from the first year when they are swaged cast with a gas check.....the same load that Elmer Keith supposedly killed a deer at 700 yards away......I don't believe it.....element keith had a fair amount of bs in his writings.....after all, he just wanted to hunt and go to Africa on the gun industries dime.

Thanks Jay......that is an unusual rifle. Guaranteed, it was originally bought by a person of profession or someone who stayed in mamas basement......wasn't money for frills in those days....

Crappy day today......again.....we had one full inch of rain yesterday......like the Carpenter's song, rainy days and Mondays always bring me down.....-----092
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yup, R- P headstamp!! The hand written price is $8.00
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

These are nasty which is why there are only 12 gone and I only fired 6. Opted for 6.0 grs of American Select on the reloads.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Sixgun wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:12 am Guuuuuunnnnyyyy.......seventies bro.......the brass headstamp should be R-P.......I can identify most ammo up till about the early eighties....after that generics rule with glued ends etc. I'll post a few pics later......"I think" the rem-umc headstamp stopped around 1960 so that means ALL Remington's 41 mag ammo has the standard R-P headstamp.

I have a box of 44 magnums from the first year when they are swaged cast with a gas check.....the same load that Elmer Keith supposedly killed a deer at 700 yards away......I don't believe it.....element keith had a fair amount of bs in his writings.....after all, he just wanted to hunt and go to Africa on the gun industries dime.

Thanks Jay......that is an unusual rifle. Guaranteed, it was originally bought by a person of profession or someone who stayed in mamas basement......wasn't money for frills in those days....

Crappy day today......again.....we had one full inch of rain yesterday......like the Carpenter's song, rainy days and Mondays always bring me down.....-----092
The factory letter said it was returned to the factory also. It didn't say why and I forget the date. This is the rifle with the small placard on the bottom of the stock about 8" up from the toe. May have been the reason for return. It was obviously from a father to son, etc.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

That is really cool.....did you ever try to determine who was the original owner? It most likely came from your area, within 100 miles.....I found out a few things by going to the census records of that time period....

Probably a lawyer...they have big heads ......or maybe he was just a washing machine manufacturer.....look for nameplates on old washing machines in the woods or in people's dooryards.----006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, it was someone that can read. So in this area that narrows it down quite a bit. :D
I've often wondered about it, but never really researched it. It is neat though.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm Well, it was someone that can read. So in this area that narrows it down quite a bit. :D
:D :D ...your pretty witty for a dooryard fixture......

Talk about dooryards...after spending 2 days a couple of weeks ago and removing rotted wood and scabbing the outside back steps up I have it upside down again....piece of wood that we step on just broke away the other day and I thought I had it solid.....well, got the tools out and I'm scabbing some more supports on it......thing must weight 40,000 pounds from all the screws, nails, old beer cans and rebar I'm using to keep it together.......

I'll spend a million dollars on a fine Colt that I just brag about but not a couple of hundred for pressure treated wood to make a new landing.....ain't easy being a dooryard redneck....--006
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I'm the same way! Funny, I noticed the other day my back steps are getting a shaky........again. I'm going to try and milk them through winter. The rot freezes in cold and kind of makes it solid. :D
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OldWin wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:02 pm I'm going to try and milk them through winter. The rot freezes in cold and kind of makes it solid. :D
That's a great idea Jay......we don't have enough continuous cold weather to get it to freeze like that........but I can see that happening.......the rotted wood I pulled out of there is heavy...let it dry out and it's light as a feather....

On "milking" it through the winter...sure! Just be careful and don't milk the bull like I did one time.----006

Fred.....your ammo is eighties, maybe nineties with the plastic holder.....$25! Wow...and that was a while ago...
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, odd prices,for ammo out here, especially dead guy stuff.

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Howdy guys... nearly 5 full days without leverguns and what happens, Gunnymack is doing work on some dump up in NJ that I NEED done down here! My pole barn has about 4 corner posts that are... err... on that is, and 3 that ARE rotted away! Ready for a road trip Gunny? Jay's sending Mrs. Jay out to shop for maple syrup... and Piller has a new gig!

In addition to competing at the match... I got to do a little public service. Fellar put his big 3-axle 5th-wheel trailer down on the grass... instead of, like the rest of us, on the gravel... and couldn't pull it out this morning. 4 days of rain, almost 3 days of partial sunshine didn't firm up the ground enough... That and the idiots that rebuilt his Dodge dually transmission apparently didn't connect his 4WD shifter to the transfer case. Street tires didn't help! So, even with the 28' trailer I rented attached, I nosed up to his pickup and with the 25' 3/8" link chain, back his pickup and trailer out of the mud where it was mired! The MIGHTY Duramax WINS!!! The new off-road keds 3.73 gears & Allison trans didn't hurt at al! :o

On to the match... I entered 2 categories, "Elder Statesman" (for too distinguished a title for me), for those 70 & up... and a for this match only category, "C&B Gunfighter"! Since there were 10 of us entered, they divided it into two categories, with the addition of "Silver Senior C&B Gunfighter", since 4 of us were over 65!

3 days of shooting my 1851 Colts, .36 caliber percussion, a Uberti 1860 Henry in 45 Colt and a TTN hammered double 12 ga. I'm pretty sure that it didn't have any affect on the outcome, but... I didn't bother cleaning any of the guns I shot in this category. The guns ran fine... reliable, and even tho' the last day included all knockdown targets that folks were complaining about... their little .38Spls and 105 grain bullets wouldn't knock them over! I just upped my charge from 15 grains to 21 grains and hit 'em in the top 1/3 of the target... toppled them all. But, not all was rosy! I had a stage DQ on the first stage of day 1! My only problem, yep, clean gun, and the first cock of the hammer seemed to have a cap dragging... and stupid me, having already cocked the other pistol, forgot to fire it off before I set it down to use the right hand to help turn the cylinder. Setting a cocked revolver down is a SDQ! The match was all uphill from there! Had a couple of procedural penalties, one for not shooting the targets in the "correct" order, one for shooting all rounds at the pistol targets. Total for the match, 3 misses! For the other category I had a squib, with 3 rounds still in the rifle and one actual miss.

My favorite part of any big cowboy match is the "long range" side match. When I shot on Wednesday, i tied another shooter for score, 18 (of a possible 23), but had him beat by about 26 seconds for the time to shoot the 10 shots. 3 shots at 100 yards, 3 shots @ 200, 3 @ 300 and a single shot at a "Quigley" bucket also set at 300 yards. Later in the day a fellar came up and fired a perfect 23! Can't complain when I just didn't perform well enough!!! Congrats to the winner, they were tough targets, especially the "bucket", only 3 of us hit it all day!

I fulfilled my job for the match... I flustered more than one time operator... laughed and giggled my way thru the whole match... Hopefully provided some less than serious moments for those I shot with also! Yes, I'm planning on being back next year... and shooting in TWO c&b categories! And, I promised a couple of my "competitors", that'd I bring my "A" game, leave the hijinks and goofin' off at home and actually compete seriously for a change. But... I made them promise that we'd compete straight up... .36 1851 Colts and 1860 Henrys, external hammered doubles. But... we can use short stroke kits in the 1860s. So, I'll be sinning all year, I'm going out and, shhhh... PRACTICE!!! :P :twisted: :twisted:
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Welcome back Griff. Sorry if the match didn't go as well as you hoped. Sure sounds like fun just the same. Not much beats droppin' hammers!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Sounds fun.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sounds like that cowboy match is a fun time! Ya gotta admit there aren't real mechanics anymore, just parts changers! Similar thing happened to a buddy of mine except after having his transmission & transfer case serviced he left hor Colorado from here, about halfway the truck started making noises. Seems a transfer case NEEDS lubricant to continue working properly! Whole trip was shot waiting for a replacement.

I tell ya I'm sick of rot! Just the dust alone is enough to fill yer sinuses!

Well I was fortunate yesterday, had to call my chiropractor buddy, my shoulder & neck were agony. So some stim, ultrasound and another adjustment kept me moving. Still sore now, doing sound frequency treatment now. Hope I can get through today without going backwards!?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Maybe some day we will be able to go to a store and buy a new back, arm, leg, or even a head...

Griff had a blast...I can tell by his writings......we all know shooting c&b guns can be a nightmare with tha caps breaking, falling off......but the Duramax saved the day! Whenever someone does not take normal common sense precautions I ask them if their last name is Kowalski.....they will respond, "no", it's Lipinski.---6
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Parking on just grass when it is raining or is going to rain is just asking for trouble.
No real experience with C&B pistols. I just haven't shot them. That should be rectified. Really, it should.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Piller....sure is asking for trouble......my guess the guy was under 50 years old or over 80....seems like Clinton era people don't have any common sense....they never had to, government provided for them. When I was growing up my parents or nobody told me I had to have brakes on my bicycle.

Well....got to put the loader on the Kubota and move all that wood I got the other day....---6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

More excitement, tanker overturned on the freeway.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Hey i had a drag slick rear tire for my bmx bike- only time it went on was during the winter- talk about slipping &sliding!!

I once saw a bulk propane truck roll over, it split open just after I passed by, rear view mirror showed an ever increasing white cloud- it didn't catch fire surprisingly!!

Well I survived the day with my back, still sore, can't turn my head left but im feeling a little better. We found more rotten floor beams, gotta throw in more framing tomorrow.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The propane tanker was probably full. There has to be enough oxygen mixed with it before it can burn. By the time it had got the concentration right, it probably had cooled enough that it didn't have the heat or spark. All it would have taken was a spark at the right time to set it off. Everyone around it sure was lucky it didn't explode.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Piller is right.....we had "school" at the plant on propane....it's 39 degrees below zero in its liquid form......back in the day during a period when management didn't care we would go out in our cars and get a six pack and bring it to the
big propane tank where we filled up our forklifts.....we just set it down (I started this :D ) and point the main hose at the beer and open the lever......whooooosh.......5 maybe 10 seconds and we had cold beer to enjoy on the job.....

Of course we didn't advertise this...kept it quiet.....one time I was called in the office as someone reported me doing this and of course I denied it......funny thing, there was only one person who witnessed it....my "best pal"...no wonder I hate people....
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Big question coming tomorrow.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

We filled propane tanks all day everyday when I was at the lumberyard. 300% expansion ratio too. Had more than 1 newbie I had to train the correct way to fill bbq tanks. I don't miss filling tanks! I kne a guy that drove bulk trucks, he has a hose burst, he was covered about 70% of his body in 3rd degree frostbite burns.

Woke up with a little soreness in my neck & back. Much better than its been! More sound frequency therapy .

The one that REALLY needs a mask ( just to cover up the ugly) was caught at the airport not wearing one! Again the do as I say not as I do party gets caught again!!

Hey six more rain on the way.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!