The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Re: The Gun Room

Post by gamekeeper »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:24 pm GK....how much does gasoline cost there......I'm not too good at converting pounds to dollars so let's say in your wisdom a gallon at dollars. :D

Another thing...how many miles or kilometers does the average Brit drive? Around here I thinks it's about 12k miles a year.
A gallon of petrol / gasoline costs roughly $7.17 .

Average private mileage is about 7000 miles. Higher gasoline prices have reduced the average in recent years. One reason I'm driving the little blue bug at the moment... :cry:
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Sixgun wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:41 pm There's always a woman involved where Old Savage has an issue...."a nurse was following me." :D
That nurse was Fordwannabe! :lol:

So this came in the mail today...
20200808_190624.jpg
I'm thinking what,why did I order this... then I remembered Tom sent it ! Hey Tom the pad is here!!

Got home from the bunker with a new to me Perazzi. Cost me $900.00 !!! Why so cheap? Cuz the bottom barrel has burst where the barrel was ported. I have a line on a set of new barrels- if the guy will ever answer the email!

Now the central AC is frozen up. Gotta let it thaw overnight and wait for the guy that installed it to show up...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

GK wins a 107 👍

Guy is on a roll !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks GK! Wow! 7 a gallon.....and 7000 miles a year...that's understandable ....actually a little more than I thought.....

Fordwannabe chasing down Old Savage! ......or is it the other way around...good one Gunny!

Fred......Never did see the picture of the one with the Eagles tickets.....

Now.....THAT is a nice HS Fred......box and all....I'm guessing mid sixties.....the Bullseye shooters liked that model as it was the same hold as a nineteen eleven.....that's the kind of guns I like....Old and like new...better than money in the bank. Classy....the crasftsmanship is just not anywhere near today what it was then........you know what's coming next.....and I only ask when I really like something.....can I have it? ......Six
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

A Perazzi for $900? Funny thing....lit never hit a note with me as I have no clue what those bring. Naaaaa...I ain't gonna ask..can I have it.....you can have it....what's it's worth with good barrels?---6
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:06 pm GK wins a 107 👍

Guy is on a roll !!!
At last, something I can shoot Squirrels with..... :P
If more men loved and cherished their wives as much as I love bacon the world would be a much better place.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, looked for an old picture but who had cameras back then. I was semi involved with her sister but neither has old pics on facebook.

Here you go, water skiing on the Delaware, about all I found from a search for pics from then.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six, the Perazzi MX series guns have the following features,
Removable trigger group- makes changing broken parts a cinch. ( flat springs for hammers)
Stock through bolt accessible with out removing recoil pad. Again makes replacement of firing pins a snap!
Infinitely rebuidable as all locking surfaces are replaceable easily.

As competition guns these see tens of thousands of rounds . This particular gun is a Comp 1 sub model. Was color case hardened receiver, now blued and very simple engraving.

So that said, a trigger group will sell for $500 used to a grand for new.
For end iron a few hundred bucks.
New barrels are a couple three grand. I'm not sure what a receiver is worth.

I found Kemen/ Perazzi barrels online for about $1500.

Perazzi has offered the MX guns in everything from O/U dangerous game rifles to .410 .

If this gun was complete in good working order I'd say it would bring an easy 2500-3500 bucks.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks for the detailed explanation Gunny.....now I know why no one wants the old double barreled guns anymore unless they are high grade Parkers..........never could "get into" shotguns......a few purpose guns ..that's all......

Now......look at Old Savage water skiing!!!' It's taken me a while to figure him out but I now have it all together......as a teenager he starts reading Hugh Hefners publications and becomes enamored with the lifestyle much like I did reading Elmer Keith.....then he gets educated as he wants a job that will pay for his high living.......then he moves to an area of the country where that lifestyle is prominent and many doors are open......gets married as a cover...........so........he spends the rest of his life doing what he set out to be...........a.............

........... . . PLAYBOY!

Water skiing on the Delaware?.........in the sixties/seventies?????.............and your still alive?
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Six, it just all happened, mostly not my idea.

Sen. Pete Knight, fastest man aluve, X15 rocket plane and his lovely wife and some college friends in the 60s.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Spent the morning with my new Dewalt 20v pole saw. Got all the branches cut off. Then got my small saw out and climbed the ladder and cut off what I could reach. Now I'm waiting for my neighbor to get home so he can bring his backhoe over in hopes to cut more of the tree and get it off the roof.
This is exactly why I prefer the high mountain desert!
20200809_080401.jpg
Naturally I can find my book of Perazzi serial ranges but from what I can figure this gun is the same year of manufacture as I am !

Got a call from the daughter of an old hunting mentor, he passed a couple years ago at 93. Anyhow she wants to give me one of his bear hides. I think its a black bear ( black bears matter) , I know he had a black and a Kodiak. Think ill tack it up on the wall in the foyer/ bottom of the stairs. Oh I'm sure Parker is going to bark her head off! She doesn't like inanimate objects with eyes!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred,
In factory worker layman's terms you are simply known as a "hound". But.....a hound with class who picks the special ones, no "bottom of the barrel bar fly scabs". :D

(Just being funny Fred, I know you to be a man of honor in the institution of marriage)

I remember in the fifth grade (1965?) where we boys would draw pictures of the X-15......I bet with a little looking through my school stuff I could find one of these drawings........

Oh GUNNNNNNNNNNYYYY....tell me about this pole saw....as in "how high"...."how thick the branches". Don't care about price as I get what I want but you can throw that in too.......I have several holly trees that I love but it's near impossible to trim them properly......they will cut you to threads......

Here's...just took a pic....this tree looks very high from the angle but is probably about 5' higher than the house. It's raggedy looking and I don't pay people to do what I can do...ya think that saw would work for this tree...and others like it?---6

Oh! BTW, YOU HAVE A BROOM GROWING OUT OF THE ROOF OF YOUR SHED....do you have broom seeds?

Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I like the pole saw which uses the motor from a weed eater on the bottom. Better weight balance. Mine attaches to my Husqvarna motor. Pole is total of 8 feet long. I can reach about 6 feet from my hands with it. I have used it to cut mesquite. Mesquite thorns are not fun.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six, this is the 15 foot model. 3 sections total BUT you can remove the center section and its only about 9 feet. 8 inch bar. I got it from Amazon, its $150 . It does require bar oil.
Would I use it on a daily basis? Nope but I figured this will be paid for just on this tree. It is a bit lacking on start up- don't let it rest on the limb before pulling the trigger. It worked surprisingly well, I tested it on some bigger diameter and it worked fine. Besides itll be handy for clearing around tree stands.

As for the broom seeds. Sadly I don't have anymore! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, if you could find the drawing I would pass it on. Gail is a wonderful gal, a patient and a special friend. She is very genuine and would love you. She lived her active life among the Air Force brass but guarantee you everyone would listen to her and nobody would mess with her.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

OK Fred...I'll look for it....pretty sure I can find it.

Thanks Gunny and thanks for the input Piller. I'll go for the long one and most likely will find an electric one instead of a battery job......probably cheaper and more powerful...no need for another gas engine to add to the 20 I already have laying around. It won't get used often and electric is the way to go for things like that.

Look what's been hanging around out back...saw him two days in a row but by the time I get the camera, he walks in the woods..Today, he came out in the field then walked in and layed down....watched him through the Leupold spotting scope and took a picture through that.....ain't much of a picture but it'll give ya an idea.......he's in the velvet and is YOUNG.....hope no one shoots him this year...he'll be a monster next year. Look at those beams!---6

Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

He is probably pretty wise by now. I, too, hope he gets another year to become a real monster.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

The range I took the picture was 160 yards...believe the spotting scope was on 20x with the sun coming from the west...err...right hand side..close to dark.......I must have taken 30 pictures and these were the best and as you can see I'm not the best photographer. I'll be waiting for him in the ensuing evenings. Bucks like this usually only hang around for a few days to a week........

It's hard using an iPad through a scope lense....the slightest movement screws it all up.....then on top of that a cat was climbing on my shoulder and the dog was barking. :D

In my early years this buck would have been a dream to harvest....now it's a dream to see him live.......---6
Model A Uzi’s
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Maybe he can pass on the genes to grow large and intelligent.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Six is your area part of the antler restrictions? Gotta be a certain number of points to be a legal buck. He is a good looking buck ! Sad to say he will probably not make it till next year, either get hit by a car during the rut or someone will shoot him. You want to keep him close, put out a food block BUT this time of year they are eating green stuff .

I really would have preferred to buy a gas pole saw but expense was the deciding factor. The battery option was good as I have a bunch of Dewalt battery tools. All the cutting I did with the pole saw, quite a bit was the whole top of the tree, both from the ground and from the roof, used 2 batteries. It cut up to I'd say 6" stuff with relative ease.

So the AC guy never showed up. The system was frozen up. I turned the air off Saturday evening, it was dripping out the condensate line until about 4 yesterday. About 6 I flipped the switch and the air has run all night and the house is dried out . Fingers crossed it keeps running!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

I lucked out when I bought my new 4-stroke weedeater, as Craftsman makes a bunch of attachments for it. Including the pole saw, which I use a lot. It doesn't have the longest reach, but... good enough for amatuer use!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well....I'm UP! (About 1) watched an Alfred Hitchcock show at 1 last night and it gave me the heebie-jeebies.... :D

Yes Master Gunny......restrictions on antlers...has to be ......I don't know anymore.......I hear the guys talking ...thinking 3 points on at least one side......but this is shotgun area....I honestly don't know....I gave it up after killing a deer every year since I was 18 until I was in my mid to late forties and this was when only 10 percent of hunters scored......I look at them like pets anymore which they are as they have seemed to lost their fear.....and thus, the challenge for me. I can afford to buy meat.

Ok...back to pole saws.....it reminds me of a joke about the bro and his "soul pole"..... :D

I'm laughing too much.....later----6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Tsk, tsk, tsk, that was BAD six !! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

GunnyMack wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:54 pm Tsk, tsk, tsk, that was BAD six !! :lol:

No it wasn't...you laughed.....Jay sent me one about using the word "handsome" in a joke......it's kind of a continuation of the other joke. :D Can't believe I'm 66 and still laughing about mindless entertainment.

ANYWAY...switch personality modes from stupid to mature.........me and mom's head to da sto......i's walk into Pet Smart and spend $80 on cat litter and cat food..........head 400 yards to Home Depot wit pocket full of Grants determined to buy me's a pole saw.

NONE! except a Makita priced at $99! By Lordy, I got excited and grabbed the box and started reading.......battery charger and battery not included. Let's see....I have Dewalt 18 volters, Makita 3.5 and 7 volters, Baurer 20 volters, another different kind of Makita 7 volter...(it's long and skinny and obsolete).....

I want an electric one as this tree is next to the house and if for some strange reason I need it out back, I'll just shoot down the branch with a shotgun or haul out the generator.........done with gas for rarely used items......

I have no idea why batteries are so expensive, especially the Dewalts....$90?....the Baurers are $40 and so far I like them...been using the heck out of the blower and the fan.....must have 20 charges on the Baurer.....the blower will eat one up in 15 minutes on high speed.

Still looking...----Jizzabel Soul Pole Man
Model A Uzi’s
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Talking about mindless entertainment I thought you guys might appreciate this, I just hope it doesn't give you all nightmares..... :lol:

https://youtu.be/FgF2L52-T_s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I got this today-
Screensho.jpg
Sneaking of mindless
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I just found another scary video..... :o
https://youtu.be/cxRFmeIE2ag

Old sleepy Joe is good for a laugh...... :lol:
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well GK....THATS a perfect description of mindless entertainment......there's a reason why people spend the time to make videos like that......because there's truth to it......anytime people make jokes about certain people or countries, there's a reason.....just look at all of the Polish jokes!.....Mexican jokes.....etc.....you don't hear any jokes on German or English people......lots of French jokes. :D (them and their snails)

I still can't get it figured out why the Dems picked Joe Biden.....he is so out of it there should be a law of some sort that prevents a has been nobody mindless individual from running the most powerful nation in the world.....

While at Home Depot today I was wearing my Trump T-Shirt......an older man comes up to me and starts talking.....we were both on the same page.........he is telling me that 90% of Trump supporters will not publically say they support Trump.

Have we all become that sissyfied? -----6
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Mindless?

Thought someone called my name. :D

Didn't do much today, but had a fairly busy weekend. Did some work around the house (which I hate). Caulked the shower, tarred and sealed around the chimney. Fun.
Put a new seat on the old JD 240.
Did ride 200 miles Friday on the old Harley.
Waiting for the weather to cool a bit. I have to get up to the lot and do a bunch of cutting, hang some stands, and get ready for deer season. The kid, DIL, and grandkids are coming in November. He is deer hunting now in Kodiak.

Got to load some more 44-40's for the old 73. Gonna see if I can pop one with some if Jack's bullets.
Getting a little worried. I got a whole beef being butchered and ain't heard hide nor hair of the freezer that was supposed to be here 2 weeks ago. We have 2 of them full now.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sixgun wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:08 pmHave we all become that sissyfied? -----6
You have to ask? Of course we have. I think Trump is an obnoxious, arrogant butt... But, he's ten times the better choice. I also think he's just as clueless as everyone else about this Covid 19 stuff. But, so many folks, even Trump supporters expect him to have the answers, they think he's stupid because he hasn't solved the issue yet. I think everyone, Dems, Reps, everyone... is simply grasping at straws over this "pandemic".

Anyway, the water main broke again... seems the son over-torqued the connect to the meter when he fixed it last week. So, I got a soupy, muddy mess... but he fixed it again tonite! Hopefully it'll hold this time. The work lights on the tractor sure came in handy. Another luxury item I never had before! Well, if you don't count the little light over the 3-point on the Deere!

The crew came out this morning and installed my new solar panels. Supposedly they'll make 99% of my peak consumption when all connected up. The new service panel is on backorder, supposed to be in next week. But... someone's got the pay for this stuff, so I'm back at work on Sat.! Menard's in Minnesota, here I come! Ready or not! Made the first payment on my new teeth today, 47 to go! Off the hydrocodone, just military grade tylenol now! Funny to spend so much so I'm not embarrassed when I smile, but still have to wear a frickin' mask!

Carrier bearing on the dually is getting replaced... and the driveline guy looked at me funny when I said I wanted to upgrade the factory u-joints, and make sure they were greaseable. I asked him, "what...?" He said, "...I usually have to talk people into doing it right!"
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah Griff, doing it right the first time- AT THE FACTORY! It really ticks me off, ya spend a lot of money to buy a truck and nothing is serviceable by the owner. Not the ball joints,u joints, CV joints- keeps most people going back to the dealer for service.

Have you also installed storage batteries for the solar set up? Or just feeding the grid?

Well the roofer is coming today o Olof the porch roof we built, us carpenters are going fishing! We have a plan, going to the outside of Sandy Hook to fish deep water to try and catch some big door mat size fluke. If that back fires we might set up for sharks. Been a lot of sharks being caught here.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Sissified? Don't know, I'll ask the gardener or the pool guy or the trash guy.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

No, helping these ladies on the airplane make wedding dresses wasn't sissy work.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Hey OS you didn't mention the Butler............. :shock:

I never knew Wedding Dresses were made on airplanes...... :o
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Besides, one of them was armed.

gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Old Savage wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:19 am Besides, one of them was armed.
How did she get that passed security........ :?:
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Naw, I opted to feed back to the grid, battery technology just ain't quite there yet. I just wanna significantly reduce the E-bill. With the new, high efficiency windows, roof barrier & attic insulation, I should be set to net out the bill over the course of a year.

Oh yeah, the factory u-joints were serviceable... :P If you consider replacement to be service! :twisted: The carrier bearing is the part I'm disappointed in, a little over 80K and it gives up the ghost? And why is it the rubber isolator is so small compared to the size of the shaft. The actual bearing is still in great shape, but the rubber isolator is toast! And is there some law of physics that sez a driveshaft can only be "this" long? But hey! I wanted the crewcab! I wanted 4WD, I wanted the diesel, I wanted all the other bells and whistles! Except for the ones I didn't! Have any of you tried to "spec" out a vehicle nowadays? It's all about "packages", reduces your option list to a bunch of stuff you don't want to get one thing you do! Ok, ok, I'm stepping down off the soap box before you neanderthals knock it out from under me! :D :D
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

gamekeeper wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:21 am
Old Savage wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:19 amBesides, one of them was armed.
How did she get that passed security........ :?:
I have a feeling this was before such silliness... as the TSA.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

I told her to put that away. But she said theiy told her it was OK. I looked up the regulations and sure enough, OK with TSA.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

These on the other had would be flag on the play with TSA, a threat to civilized humanity.

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Griff wrote: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:24 am Ok, ok, I'm stepping down off the soap box before you neanderthals knock it out from under me! :D :D
Neanderthals? I'll have you know that my DNA check showed Denisovan, Floriensis, Firbolg, and de Danaan. Nope! No Neanderthal here. :lol:
D. Brian Casady
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

My mini Swiss army knife has a red led light for sending secret messages, very dangerous..... :roll:
IMG_20200811_170224.jpg
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Funny how that little pocket knife is so dangerous.
D. Brian Casady
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

I once watched a true crime TV show where a guy stabbed his girlfriend repeatedly in the neck with a mini Swiss army knife, she died, must have hit a blood vessel.

Funny but mine is one of my most useful knives, however I always carry something a bit bigger too.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Hey Griff, sorry about your rear end! :shock:
A carrier at 80k? Yeah, something was amiss from the factory more than likely. If you have to go in there anyway, replace all the bearings, double check engagement, and anything else you can think of.
I have done a 180 on u-joints (as far as off road use).
First, I ONLY use Spicer. All else is garbage, or at the very least, not as good. I've also gone to non-greasable. There is a small strength advantage. But the biggest reason is they are much better at keeping water and crud out. On road use probably isn't as big a deal, but you have to be religious about maintenance.
I have a Tom Woods driveshaft on the rear of my Jeep I got from a friend. He was a "grease fitting guy". It runs a crazy angle, as I have 21 degrees on my rear pinion. I have to grease it ALL the time due to the high angle.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Just checking in..I'll read up and respond when I get back from the hardware store......

Dang......look at the balloons on that one! ---6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well GK, here is my other carry knife.

Given to me by a retired SWAT commander from the Anaheim PD.

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I've carried a Swiss army knife from 8 years old. A treasured gift from my dad, its in my drawer but im on my 3rd generation Swiss Huntsman now. Can't live without it!
Funny story, we are sitting in theory one morning, instructor taking some gun apart and can't find a turn screw that fits correctly. Being a wise apple i reach in my pocket, flip open the screw driver and slide it across the bench. Perfect fit! He stands up takes my hat and hits me with it! Everyone was laughing- then he grabs his micrometer and measures the blade to make that turn screw for himself.

Well the weather man dun it again, S/SW @ 5-7 my fanny! More like 10-12. Fog bank rolled in around noon. It was a dry line to the west with clear skies. East was just dark grey with maybe a mile of visibility. We caught some fluke but nothing over the magic number-18".
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
gamekeeper
Spambot Zapper

Post by gamekeeper »

Apart from the mini Swiss army knife I usually carry these two a Mercator and a Swiss army Walker.
IMG_20200210_234430.jpg
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Like I said...."sissified". Along with a couple of revolvers and sometimes a Commando AR-15, this is what is with me in the Jeep. ..........."Mini Swiss knife"...."scissors".....what happened to the term "man". You think antifa or BLM carry "mini Swiss knives"? :D

90 some degrees again......after hitting the hardware store, me, mom, and Miss Apple cruised on out to the Dairy Queen for ice cream........I walked in and some male?.....I think it was a male......told me I needed a mask.....I told him Republicans dont get sick nor give out diseases. He said I still needed a mask so I dutifully put on my mask and told him/her to keep the change from a Hamilton and buy himself/herself a rainbow face mask.

Mom's Jeep passed inspection with flying colors this morning (noon)

Gots my new soul pole saw.....electric..15 feet....The price was $120 and I told them their website said $110 and they told me it's the last one and $120 was the price. I said,"OK", paid them that and some more for other things, then put the saw in the Jeep, walked back in and stole two spark plugs. :D --6

Model A Uzi’s