The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Re: The Gun Room

Post by OldWin »

Good job buddy.
That's why I don't like a lot of "competitions". The rules are many times stupid or tailored for some person or group.
That, and I'm just not that competitive by nature I guess. :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Congrats on the pg 103 win Jay!

2 days travel, and I'm in Beatty, NV. About 24 miles north of area 51... and what do I see on pg 102, and couple of the locals! Anyway, was going to attend a match in NM... it rain, they cancelled, so, ok... I'll stay over for another day and attend one on Sunday. Nope, rained some more on Sat. nite, Sunday's match is cancelled also. But, shot 125 rounds worth of 5-Stand! being a righty, using a Rem 1100 lefty gun... ain't conducive to good scores! Neither is only having only shot 5-Stand a few times before over the past 3 - 4 years! Good nite. 631 miles left to do tomorrow! Gettin' up early and headin' out!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yeah that makes life a bit uncomfortable! Hot cases in your face, gasses too!

Ok I'm sore this morning, knees ache, back sore. Standing on concrete for 2 days. Guess I have to go to work and loosen up by watching the excavator dig holes! I can lean on a shovel as well as anybody! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well no wonder then. Right handed, shoot shotgun left handed, 11-87 and 870 rightys. 68 straight, best ever at trap. Always miss the lazy inside left shot eventually.

Following Griff's contrails here to see when he might arrive SoCal.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Griff wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:11 am Congrats on the pg 103 win Jay!

2 days travel, and I'm in Beatty, NV. About 24 miles north of area 51... and what do I see on pg 102, and couple of the locals! Anyway, was going to attend a match in NM... it rain, they cancelled, so, ok... I'll stay over for another day and attend one on Sunday. Nope, rained some more on Sat. nite, Sunday's match is cancelled also. But, shot 125 rounds worth of 5-Stand! being a righty, using a Rem 1100 lefty gun... ain't conducive to good scores! Neither is only having only shot 5-Stand a few times before over the past 3 - 4 years! Good nite. 631 miles left to do tomorrow! Gettin' up early and headin' out!
Thanks Griff! I think that is 2 in a row for me.
I'd like to see that country you're driving through. Never seen the southwest. Someday......
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Well, picture shrub ground cover, very, very sparse ground cover that is, dry rocky ground, dry, moisture sucking air, and the fact that it's just after 7am and it's 93ºF outside. Oh yeah, the only reason it's that cool, is it's "partly cloudy"... :P :D

https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d197 ... 104012.jpg
Last edited by Griff on Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Beware of drifting sand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

I still prefer 93 at 7am where there is ZERO humidity then 80 degrees and 95% !!

Personally I love the high mountain desert, sage flats - stringy jack rabbits , red ant mounds. Of course a hardwood forest is nice too but out on the plains there are no leaves to rake in the fall ! :lol:

Well the holes are dug, got the sonotubes in the ground, gotta wait for the inspector to show up and say 'yup 36" deep holes. Then we can mix 50 bags of crete and proceed to build this porch.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Don't let some joker throw sugar in the concrete mix. You will be there forever waiting on it to get cured.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

We wont have that problem, only 3 of us on the job and we sure as heck not going to do anything to slow the job in anyway! I've never heard about sugar in crete slowing the curing of concrete. Have to file that away in the practical joke file!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Wow...lots of action! First..on to rules of competition.....yep Gunny.....just another reason why I'm vacating.....it's getting like kids sports games where everyone gets a trophy in order to keep attendance up. Rap music at a match? Could not imagaine that..I would not even argue or say anything...I'd pack and go.

Griff is cruising around places I'll never see and he takes it for granted....I've seen whatever I want to see except the Grand Canyon....the desert is too bleak for me..I like green...goes with my loot.

I'm seeing a changing world and it's not for the better.....heard my grandparents say the same.......except the world that is coming is commie.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

It's hard to explain, but I guess the closest I can get is I want to "feel" that part of the country. I've been through some of the most beautiful country on the planet but it's kinda like where I'm from..... just on steroids (my son's analogy). The desert is completely different.
Saw a little arid and scrub type land in Wyoming. It must have taken a square mile to feed a cow.

Sugar in concrete? That's a new one on me too. Gotta keep an eye on ole Piller! :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Today is 4 weeks post op for Claro. She is free to run again! So I took her out to throw her dummy, no more than 6 throws was my plan. And she is limping- now her front leg! Ok let's see it, how did you tear up your pad !!
I cant win...
I wonder if her pads have softened up after all this down time?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Gunny's....where did you get a rag doll that looks like Biden? (Your dummy).

Jay...your in heaven up there in Maine.....the demographics won't change in your lifetime.......like upstate Pa or in most rural areas.....

Look what they are doing in West Chester county in N.Y....forcing them to add low cost housing in a wealthy area....and making the residents pay for it......coming to a prep school in their town..the best basketball team in the state. They had the whole story on "Life, Liberty, and Levin" on Fox last night.
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Yup, it's nice here. But it's changed a LOT in the last 20 or 30 years.....and not for the better.
If you go up to "The County" it's still like 30 years ago, but it's still slowly creeping north.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Naw Six, I said dummy, not MORON :lol:
I wouldn't let any of my dogs pick up anything demo- they'd probably catch something!

4:30 again! Why can't you girls let me sleep!

Heat advisory again today. It's not pleasant outside now!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Now we know why Cape Buffalo are always in a foul mood!
20200728_085653.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Got thru Reno yesterday, fires in the hills south of Susanville, CA. Probably lightning, but still... there's been a fire north of Susanville since I'd last been thru there, right at the junction of 36 & 44. Far different this time of year than with snow on ground! Hog Flat Resevoir looks more like a nice nice meadow than a body of water! Made it to OR. Take care of things here, maybe back on road tomorrow!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

GunnyMack wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:58 am Now we know why Cape Buffalo are always in a foul mood!20200728_085653.jpg
Fowl mood? Foul Fowl mood?
D. Brian Casady
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I thought maybe it was because of the demand for cape buffalo coats. :D
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Well, 46 bags of concrete mixed & poured. Lunch! Started to get ready to install the ledger a d the skies opened up! Another short day...

Stopped at the vet to pick up an Rx for Claro, then half way home I remembered I had mail to drop off. Had to turn around and go back to town. Now i know why Six stays home ... CRSquat !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Jay Bird

Post by Jay Bird »

Well...hot one today.......see Griff is in Oregon catching up with old buddies in Portland. (Stay away from any federal buildings)

Mixing cement in this heat? You da man!

I changed the oil in my daughters Jeep ......they got this funny filter...sits in a housing.......took it off and I find two loose parts in the housing..wtf?...couldn't figure it out...go to you Tube.....nutting.....I'm starting to sweat with anxiety....call the guys at Quadratec.....only one guy there and he don't know how to screw in a light bulb.....call my boy and he says I'm mentally mixed up......"they ain't no part and a spring in the bottom of the housing" I says, "yes there is..I took out the filter and these two parts were in there." He says, "your stupid" I say, "I know, I'm old".......like the good boy he is, he takes his cap from the housing off of his Jeep...take a picture and sends it to me.......MAJOR WTF!....the parts belong in the cap of the housing and how in the hell did they get in the bottom of the housing????

The Jeep has 3200 miles on it and I thought I screwed it up.....oh well....thinking, oh well, I'll stop over the dealer tomorrow. Followed my boys advice and managed to get it together but I still have no idea how those parts wound up in the bottom of the housing....1

Daughter went home happy with a free oil change of synthetic oil....

Jay?? It's a 2019....you ever hear of such a thing?
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Jay Bird wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:18 pm Well...hot one today.......see Griff is in Oregon catching up with old buddies in Portland. (Stay away from any federal buildings)

Mixing cement in this heat? You da man!

I changed the oil in my daughters Jeep ......they got this funny filter...sits in a housing.......took it off and I find two loose parts in the housing..wtf?...couldn't figure it out...go to you Tube.....nutting.....I'm starting to sweat with anxiety....call the guys at Quadratec.....only one guy there and he don't know how to screw in a light bulb.....call my boy and he says I'm mentally mixed up......"they ain't no part and a spring in the bottom of the housing" I says, "yes there is..I took out the filter and these two parts were in there." He says, "your stupid" I say, "I know, I'm old".......like the good boy he is, he takes his cap from the housing off of his Jeep...take a picture and sends it to me.......MAJOR WTF!....the parts belong in the cap of the housing and how in the hell did they get in the bottom of the housing????

The Jeep has 3200 miles on it and I thought I screwed it up.....oh well....thinking, oh well, I'll stop over the dealer tomorrow. Followed my boys advice and managed to get it together but I still have no idea how those parts wound up in the bottom of the housing....1

Daughter went home happy with a free oil change of synthetic oil....

Jay?? It's a 2019....you ever hear of such a thing?
Hey bud,
Was this the first oil change since new? Has anyone besides you changed it?
If yes to either question, someone screwed up. Hard to say for sure without seeing it, but sounds like someone let the parts drop off the cap into the housing. I think there is a spring to keep tension on the filter, but I'm not sure what the other part would be.Probably pulled the old filter, then set the cap back on the housing before putting in the new filter. Then didn't notice it fell into the housing. If the old filter wasn't crushed or deformed, its probably ok. It just may have let oil by unfiltered. There is usually a bypass in case a filter becomes plugged also. If flow was seriously restricted, she would have got a "check guages" light at startup I would think.
I have the same setup on my wife's Grand Cherokee. It has the 3.6 also. Good engine.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Oh,
Sometimes there is a plastic nipple with a small o-ring in the cap that the filter installs on. It snaps into place and the filter is lowered into the housing when the cap is in.
I have CRS, and have had more than one vehicle with remote filters so I'm not sure what configuration is on the 3.6. I can maybe check my wife's, but not before tomorrow night so that isn't much help.
If you have a pic, I will know when I see it.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

My jeep was an 08 and used a regular metal encased filter. These smaller engines are using element filters instead , why I don't know but I bet it's to save recyclable materials. I'd say the spring and other part are to keep the element centered in the housing
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

GunnyMack wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:40 am My jeep was an 08 and used a regular metal encased filter. These smaller engines are using element filters instead , why I don't know but I bet it's to save recyclable materials. I'd say the spring and other part are to keep the element centered in the housing
I think they use the remote cartridge filters for ease of access. They use the same engine across multiple vehicle platforms and the don't have to worry about interference.
I actually prefer it. The Hemi in my truck is a royal PIA with the stupid IFS front end.
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yes thats a good point Jay! I never did an oil change on the 17 I had, figured if it was leased I'd let them do the maintenance for record keeping. I'll do the same with the new truck too.
What kills me is the engineers that design the oil filter location to be upside down or slightly uphill so all the oil runs all over the block, not to mention ya cant prime the filter with fresh oil - just stupid!

Well off to work, FLUSH- bye bye Mr nadler!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Ha! Thanks Gunny! I just flushed the mayor of Portland down....with him went a few of his council members........like most protesters they left their kids sticking to the sides and it took a half roll of TP to get rid of them!

Thanks Jay.....I thought of that..as to a factory screw up but dang! I was not paying attention and have little memory as "why would you need a memory on something as simple as a oil change?"......these parts were directly,in the center of the bottom of the housing.....I do not remember the filter staying with the cap and I don't think it was.....my best bet it was just thrown in there by a lazy worker and the cap screwed on.....

Here is the picture my son sent me...same set up....he is holding the cap....the plastic part in the center along with a coil spring about an inch in diameter and length is underneath this plastic part......

Thinking.....unscrew the cap with rag in hand.....set cap on workbench....get filter with rag...notice parts on bottom.....I see no way that I would have been holding the cap above the housing with the filter removed.....it's out of sequence......the plastic part and spring just pop in and lock with a 1/32" turn.....

Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Probably a Monday or Friday Jeep. Was this the first oil change?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Yes...T-Bone...first earl change.......like her papa, she don't drive much.

SLUGS coming your way......

Wish this heat would go away.....starting to work on my nerves.

On another note we LOVE this Mitsubishi heat pump/AC split unit..........we keep the house at 71.........cold enough to freeze a T-bone steak in here.........full electric house.....everything energy star and every light LED, including outdoor spotlights and lights in the garage and barn..... of which we have a lot......just got July's bill...$161.....
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

I figured it must be either the first oil change or someone else did it last time.
Like me, you would have been a lot more careful than to let that happen. Especially on your daughter's Jeep.

I was at work last night and couldn't remember exactly how it looked inside the housing. As I said, I've had several cartridge type filtered vehicles here. My wife only puts about 5k miles a year on her GC. It only gets changed once a year.

You're all set now I assume bud?
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

CRS!
I forgot to take a picture, we got the posts set, all the framing done today. New porch is 34 feet by 8 feet. Going to have fancy posts, handrails, ceiling. We got a lot of work yet !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well Jay...she drove home and never called...must be OK...I told her before she left that if she hears a lot of noise coming from the engine to shut it off and call me....she told me, "what did you do, Ph it up?" :D

I got the filter and was thinking of sending to Jeep customer service and telling them the story.......not asking for nothing but just a "let you know"....they can probably tell if the filter was doing any filtering......give them the vin number..who knows, maybe they had twenty complaints like that and it can be traced to one Democratic worker. I'll put it in a box in a sealed baggie and mark it..."contains used oil filter"..all professional......heck, they might send me a case of filters. :D

Your right ....when your careful there was no way that would have slipped to the bottom and be wedged in like it was.....

Gunny....you get the "workers award".....I cut the back pasture today with a belly full of water, food and Gatorade ....just sitting on the Kubota and I was beat when I came in....did you notice the sun was exceptionally hot today?

Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Actually Six this place I'm working at now is very well shaded, we might have had direct sun on us a total of an hour and a half all day long.

The oil filter dingus and spring you found is probably a design flaw and they will find it nationwide and recall it.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Glad it's ok buddy.
Like I said, she would have got a buzzer and "check guages" light if the was a pressure issue.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

The newer cars all seem to have that design. I prefer the old design. It was harder to screw up.
D. Brian Casady
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

105° at the course today, spilled a beer, heart beating fast. Oh well, survived, birdied #3 and #8. Enough about oil changes. Buy the oil and filter take it to the guys ... $25 bucks for another 6 months.

Now Griff is showing up tomorrow. We'll see how that unfolds.

Hot and dry as you can see.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:31 pm 105° at the course today, spilled a beer, heart beating fast. Oh well, survived, birdied #3 and #8. Enough about oil changes. Buy the oil and filter take it to the guys ... $25 bucks for another 6 months.

Now Griff is showing up tomorrow. We'll see how that unfolds.

Hot and dry as you can see.
Birdied 2 holes? That is impressive...well done!...

Fredrick.....$25?...not with synthetic oil.........even if an oil change was $10 I'd still do it myself......I make sure all of the old oil is out, drain plug is teflon taped and is on tight, the proper oil is used, everything wiped down proper plus I don't have to drive there, wait, pretend I like the counter guy, and trust some $12 an hour kid to do it right. :D

Well...hope you and Griff have a blast......last time we were together he got drunk and took two of my guns. Tell him we said Hi.

Oh man! Spilled a beer? You have my condolences.......in California is that considered some type of a crime? Like, did the fire dept. have to come out and put some type of a container around it so the soil don't get contaminated? :D

Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

On the spilled beer, on my shorts, I poured a bottle of water on it and it dried in 15 min.

If Griff wants to get drunk he can but after the 6 beers I have he is going to be on Fireball. I have made various lunch plans depending on his tastes. I even have a required mask for him in the case he is unprepared.

Not to worry on the beer, it was a Coors light.

I'll have Griff do some stretches to loosen up from driving.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Spilled a beer! My day would have been ruined! :D
Be careful in that heat buddy! That isn't no joke. I got heat stroke when I was young and have never been the same.

Cool! Glad ole Griff is going to make it. Take pics!

I'm with Jack. I always do my maintenance. I've seen way more issues when others do it. Plus, it gives you a chance to look things over and have a good feel for the pulse of your vehicle. I prefer the remote filters because spin ons can loosen. Some worse than others. My Hemi is one that will. But it was only when the dealer put them on.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

The oppressors have not won yet, nor will they.

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Old Savage wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:50 pm The oppressors have not won yet, nor will they.
Haha saw that huh?
Well, I hope you are right old buddy, but I see a lot I don't like. Not only that the oppressors try it, but people so willfully go along.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I am with 6 and Jay, I do the PMs on our vehicles. OkI do most of the repairs too. I like doing body panel replacement the most, I think. I love cutting, fitting, and welding in patches and panels. Dunno why! I must be insane but I like it. The Mrs King Ranch needs a rocker panel on the passenger side and a cab corner on the drivers side. I explained that a new spot welder was waaay cheaper than a body shop. So I got a new tool.
I want to see the pictures of Griff and Fred’s day together, I ain’t particularly lookin to see either one of them though. Fred’s pics have a reputation for some of the other finer things in California!🥰
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Spilled beer? Doesn't spilling constitute abuse? Alcohol abuse?
D. Brian Casady
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Ever since they told me they'd throw my butt in jail if I dumped used oil along my fence lines, (like has been done since the infernal compression engine was invented), IAND... I had to pay to have the used oil taken away... I just let the jiffy lube (or dealer/thief/robber baron) do it! But, when I did the front brakes on my dually and found both front, top ball-joints had NEVER been lubed, I might not let them touch it again!

Six, you know better than me getting drunk. I was driving the Rose, alcohol never crosses my tongue when I'm driving her! And since I have to drive thru downtown LA to get to my brother's after leaving Mr. Golf, I'll only have one, maybe two, to fortify myself for that trip!

I drove from Medford, OR to Buttonwillow, CA today. After getting past Lake Shasta, I veered off the beaten path and drove back roads down here. Outside of that haven of filth (Sacramento), this state has wonderful farms and honest working folk in abundance! Twas HOT, but those folks were out workin' their farms and growing food, nuts, oranges, pecans, walnuts and all manner of foodstuffs for the rest of these idiots to eat. An yet, they'll complain about the water used and needed to produce it, trucks and equipment needed to harvest, ship and deliver it to 'em. Thinkin' all the while that they are what makes this State what it once was. If America is the breadbasket of the World, California is the breadbasket of America. Too good to be run by the communists in Sac.

Okay, okay, I tone it down a little. But, the idiots out here make my blood boil!!! Stopped for gas in some little farmin' community north of Sac, and got conversatin' with a rancher up there... he'd seen my Texas "farm plates" on my pick up and wanted to talk farmin'. Familiar problems, cow rancher that he was, understood our problems, (calves are too high, beef cows too low)... and neither of us have control of it! Salt of the Earth guy. Except for the lack of an accent, you coulda plopped him down in TX and he'd of fit right in! Does the heart good to know!

'Nite, gotta get up and prepare to rub elbows with Old Savage tomorrow! He'll keep my on my toes!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Outside of the big cities, it seems that California has a bunch if good people. PillHer is a California Girl. Born in Davis. She fits in pretty well in Texas.
D. Brian Casady
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

No crime or charges filed against OS, after all it was just a coors light. Also known as 'makin love in a canoe' . Far from a crime! :lol:

Hope you guys have a great visit!

A local tire/repair joint has a bad track record, more than once they have returned a vehicle to the owner, owner leaves and a wheel falls off- literally falls off. Or the oil plug falls out of the pan and the owner doesn't know until it's way too late! Not sure if this place is incompetent or they are just doing it to get the car back to 'fix' it again. I wouldn't let them put air in my tires!

Ah well where's my coffee?
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well looks like the Griffster is staying about two hrs north of here. Straight shot down the ever interesting Rt 5, east on 138 to the 14 south and off on Ave J to my office. Get him here late morning for the 10 cent tour, shoot the breeze and consider the lunch options. No dine in here in Cali except for a 105° patio. So our house for a deli sandwich or other options. Never be so rude as to offer left overs but there is a Parmesan encrusted pork chop from last night. Or there is breakfast lunch takeout from Tom's 26 across the street. Nobody ever left hungry from there.

Below for your entertainment is my golf schedule from this month and the pork chop which could be had hot or cold with eggs.

Guess I could have the 1961 Mod 94 and the Colts by the door.

I'll ring Griff in the morning to discuss options. I have a spare mask he could wear if he is not so equipped. But being a man of the road I imagine he is ready for anything.

I do have a couple of cold Coors for him at the house if that is his pleasure. ;-)

Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Hmmm... Tom's 26 or left over pork... I had dinner at the Harris Ranch, out on the patio about dusk with misters running. Quite comfortable. Possibly the best over-rated Rib-eye in the State! One thing about beef... it ain't outta a food processor... ain't no two ever alike!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well Griff, considering our conversation I think it will be dine in at Pat's Deli. Ham or turkey or ham and turkey deli sandwich and two Coors for you. ;-) Toasted sout dough or not.

Another choice is the eggs, potatoes, tomatoes scramble.

Place your order. ;-)