The Gun Room

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
piller
Posting leader...

Re: The Gun Room

Post by piller »

Old Savage wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:05 pm 100% due to quantum entanglement. 😋
Still part of how time affects electrons in a different way from what we can see. Quantum time has no straight line, to whatever place it happens to be.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

piller wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:09 am
David wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:26 am
Old Savage wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:20 am There is something unseen, behind the scenes that arranges occurrences and events that are the same or seemingly connected ... by what means, to what purpose?

An operative intelligence works through means unseen and not understood. This can work out quickly or over years. If you pay attention to it, it shows itself more often.
That exactly describes God and my marriage, I still love her Quarks and all.
I remember Quark. It was a cereal. There was also Quisp. Sounded like you had a speech impediment.
The cereal just lost it Charm, it had a Strange taste the people just lepton the bottom shelf.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

A standard model. Can't tell the players without a program. A guide to David's humor ;-)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Probably too much gluon them.
D. Brian Casady
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

I'm a computer guy but I hang out at a physic's lab a lot just gluons you. (darn you beat me)
Currently trying to saturate small pile of 400GE links between switches best I've gotten is 374GB. (per second).
Not NEARLY as cool as Sixgun's low wall.
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Well David, I am a Blair upper cervical/cervical
chiropractor with some trigger point muscle release also involving biotransmitter release so on bioelectrical impulses we work top down, bottom up on function.
In the High Desert of Southern Calif. ..."on the cutting edge of going back in time"...

OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! The ole Gun Room is sure gettin' high falutin. :D

It's ok though. At work, I'm what they like to call "a new level of moron".
I'm not entirely sure what it means, but I've worked some hard to get there! :D

Anyway. Man is it hot out today. Only one more then it's supposed to cool back down to where humans can live.
Gotta make a dump run. Got a couple guns to clean.
The oldest wanted to shoot my Colt Frontier Scout so I brought it along. I don't think it had been fired in 15 years. Forgot how well it shot. Bought it years ago in the box with a magnum cylinder. The magnum cylinder has never been fired.
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Old Savage wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 10:20 am There is something unseen, behind the scenes that arranges occurrences and events that are the same or seemingly connected ... by what means, to what purpose?

An operative intelligence works through means unseen and not understood. This can work out quickly or over years. If you pay attention to it, it shows itself more often.

Bingo to Master Fred......."pay attention, it shows itself more often" ......I'd like to add past occurances that make zero rational thought....as to "why did that happen"....."the chances are too great".....sure, once in a while the odds play out but in my personal experience it came "in desperation".....many times....

Maybe it all boils down to KARMA......you do good things, it comes back to you in a time of need....or want..........the same way evil does.....

I believe in the Guardian Angel 200%.......my wife has told people that I have more lives than a cat. Some day I'll tell ya about the time I was electrocuted by big amperage....

Look at Desmond Doss, the medic in ww2......bullets all around him.....but none with his name on it..---6
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Unless it changes, Piller won pg 87! It's likely to change tho' if page 86 is any indicator! What'd Piller win? One of Jack's '87 Winchesters no doubt! Mura h-atharraich Old Savage e! That is! Co-dhiù tha mi a ’creidsinn gur e esan a tha na chiontach!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

There is a fine line between hobby & obsession!
AND... I'm over it!!
No I ain't ready, but let's do it anyway!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Griff my man, you could save me the Gaelic to Eng trans effort.

Went hunting with friends. They left me at a post top of a deep canyon at the cross. The cross was where a biker unknowingly made a jump into the canyon. While sitting there glassing, unexpected need to defecate. My pack with tp was in the truck waaay up the hill. I wandered down the hill to the brush. There strung in the chapparal was 25 ft of tp. Incredible! Told good friend Charles about this. He told me that his son Jared, the R man, had been there the day before and left it. "Before you call I will answer."

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Wow! Page 86 went as fast as a lightning bolt....I was very worried......had to "bust on through" page 86 before people noticed and I would had to give away m y most prized guns. '87? Had one...bought it for a hundred and sold it the next day for five.

Ahhhh...don't believe quantum entanglement nor Guardian Angels has anything to do with finding toilet paper in the nick of time......but.....it was a good story......dropping off Lincoln logs in the canyon......wonder if it's still there....dried out and much lighter......maybe you could go back and find it and trick someone into thinking it's a cigar with a pointy end.

You guys don't share my sense of humor concerning fanny burbs......well...I'll tell ya who does...Jerry Seinfeld.....last night Kramer was a horse carriage driver in NY pulling rich people around......before the drive he fed the horse beans and the horse started farting and sickening the passengers which led to an abbreviated drive...... :D
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Ok, ok enough theoretical mumbo jumbo back to bidness!
Decided to pull the last 45 rounds of my 257 AI so I could anneal the necks. Popping the primers on the ever faithful RCBS and 18 necks split ! Still no brass to be found online so if anyone wants to be rid of pesky 257 Robert's brass ...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

AI shamay eye, get a 25-06 ... easy accurate and everything is standard and readily available. Problem solved ;-)

Now, back to the ethereal, the theoretical. Got in contact with an old girlfriend. She came out and visited is couple times and we met her in Las Vegas once. So my wife is shopping for pedal pushers. While she is stuck in one store line I went in next door to another. Check back and she is still in line. So I ring up Crista in Indiana and tell her the story. Told her I found some in the Fashion Bug. Crista in Indiana says "They have cream and white." What??? She also says she was just in a Fashion Bug in Indiana and they have cream and white ... which is just what they have in the Lancaster store I was just in.

Space X is going up today. Slip the surly bonds of earth.

Ditch the AI, get a 25-06. If you are going to use your earth bound senses then make some sense. ;-)

GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

That's just silly talk OS, I was there at the birth of this rifle- would YOU replace one of your children!!! hmmm???
Besides if I'm going to have a WILDCAT it's going to be one from the master !
Besides 06 wont fit in this action, and I already have dies! :lol:
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

Old Savage wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:01 pm Well David, I am a Blair upper cervical/cervical
chiropractor with some trigger point muscle release also involving biotransmitter release so on bioelectrical impulses we work top down, bottom up on function.
I'm the guy you never want to see.
I fell from 4 stories, I'm fused with 6 rods and a plate from 3 to 2 and between 2 and 3 isn't so good either and hopefully I'll die before I either stop walking (again), arm stop working (again), or drop everything I ever put my hands on (again). I like coffee and I ordered keyboards in 3's.
I also have a dorsal spin stimulator a paddle best they could place it.

My best line is, want to come feel my bolts ;)
They stick out my back up high and you see the wire running over my shoulder since the dorsal is in my chest.
The million dollar man probably isn't far from the truth, my first trip to the hospital was nearly a year and a good bit of that in a wheelchair.
Oh I forgot I also lost a kidney, broke both shoulders, and needed reconstructive surgery on my face and darn I'm good looking!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Actually you are just the guy I want to see. This is a different focused approach to interference in motor nerve tracts and in most cases it is the Occiput/C1 articulation. One former patient fell 75 ft off an aircraft control tower. Another was given a gold hard hat for living through a fall as an iron worker. One was a stunt man who dived out of a third story window. I have rod in my left leg, plate in my left arm and a pin and wires in my right are. 11 screws are involved. Mountain bike accident in 88 and head on in 2012. I did all my own rehab. 72 years old, headed out to golf this afternoon. As recently as last year my best drive was over 300 yds. Constant intermittent phases of improvement in recovery. Just coming out of one with the right elbow.

This is a unique evaluation of nerve function and vertebral misalignment which produces level of interference, angles of all the joints involved and precise measurement of degree of misalignment in millimeters of the misaligned articulation/s.

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

;-) here is the plate in the left arm. I broke the first one which was removed and replaced. Your situation may be more complicated but the body in these cases always has to work out the best plan b.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

Old Savage wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:52 pm Actually you are just the guy I want to see. This is a different focused approach to interference in motor nerve tracts and in most cases it is the Occiput/C1 articulation. One former patient fell 75 ft off an aircraft control tower. Another was given a gold hard hat for living through a fall as an iron worker. One was a stunt man who dived out of a third story window. I have rod in my left leg, plate in my left arm and a pin and wires in my right are. 11 screws are involved. Mountain bike accident in 88 and head on in 2012. I did all my own rehab. 72 years old, headed out to golf this afternoon. As recently as last year my best drive was over 300 yds. Constant intermittent phases of improvement in recovery. Just coming out of one with the right elbow.

This is a unique evaluation of nerve function and vertebral misalignment which produces level of interference, angles of all the joints involved and precise measurement of degree of misalignment in millimeters of the misaligned articulation/s.
I totally believe you. I went to a acupuncturist (friend) once he hooked up some wires and told me there's not a whole lot of traffic on that highway. The right B12 (why there's two types I don't understand) actually helps. I kind of totally lost my feet at least I feel them now if someone runs them over..

Until the Doc told me no more I ran 25+ miles a week until 3 surgeries ago/5 years ago I've had 19, 1/2 Marathon every Sunday and a ran most days for lunch. I'm not a crippled I'm about to reside my house, but there's things I won't do and I'm a bit more careful.
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Wow! You guys make me feel young! And relatively in good shape. I've never driven a golf ball 300 years. Must be my technique! BTW OS, I agree about the 25-06.
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I can't spell Spanish but this is what a buddy at work taught me...sound it out..

Pato susio bon ya te.....--6
Model A Uzi’s
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Griff wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 4:39 pm Wow! You guys make me feel young! And relatively in good shape. I've never driven a golf ball 300 years. Must be my technique! BTW OS, I agree about the 25-06.

I agree...falling four stories....75 feet.....head on's.......I did have an instant stop at 65 mph in a new trans am...for real.

One time I was shot in the heart at point blank range with a 3 and 1/2" 10 gauge loaded with 00 ........another time a high explosive round from the New Jersey's 16" gun landed at my feet......after that I was visiting in Hiroshima and was at ground zero ...man! that was hot! It gave me a sunburn so I walked a few days and was drinking saki at a city called Nakasaki when I got another sunburn...that one gave me second degree burns. Whew! I ran in the ocean to escape the heat and a giant great white shark ate me and the shark swam to the Delaware Bay where it pooped me out.....I walked from there and married my Italian wife in Pa where she kilt me.---6
Model A Uzi’s
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Ok, let me address the rules of Truth and Logic. There are realms where you can exclude what might exist in a closed system. And you may be right through knowledge.

However, if you try to challenge the existence of something in an open system ... the rules change ...

Let us say that I have said that there are white squirrels and you say there are not. Then you must have knowledge of all squirrels that exist. Claiming that something doesn't exist in an open system is a far greater burden of truth/evidence/proof than a closed system. Griff and David will immediately recognize this.

Telling me I am wrong on s logical basis in this arena will likely result in a challenge of requirement of proof.

Wow, ;-) am I getting good at being nice or what ;-)
. But I do have six coaches.

Rules of engagement

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Fred...your mind is naturally expanded.....mine closed a long time ago......you have 100 gigabytes with 50 still available.....my mind had 100 gigabytes but after 10 were used I sold off the other 90....

If it don't make sense or I can use it to further my life I just don't care. It's why during my senior year of H.S. I decided to forget everything I learned of the college prep classes I took the previous 4 years and become a factory worker. I'm glad I did as I prefer simplicity...... :D

Quantum entanglement? Hurts my head and even if I took the time to understand it I'd still be here playing with guns and cutting grass on the Kubota......end result is the pay off doesn't match the effort put into it.

Now...if you want to talk about fanny burbs on Seinfeld, the proper way to sharpen tractor blades, or what grain bullet works best in the 32-20....IM IN!!!! :D
Last edited by Sixgun on Wed May 27, 2020 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Yup, the only physics needed are fps,fpe, drop & windage :D
More rain today? I never bothered to watch the weather. On mute as I can't stand the blithering idiots on the weather channel- 'Americas most trusted weather network ' - that's cuz it's the only weather network!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

This is pretty cool if you like that sort of thing, you won't see this often.
port-channel340-day.png
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

OS, since your spelling (errr, typing), has been a little lax of late, I believe you when you say, "I have six roaches." :D
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Griff, 104° at golf yesterday but I just checked back and it says coaches ;-) Say, you're not into that moon shine again are you?

Old Savage
Posting leader...

Post by Old Savage »

Six, with you on that, those 115 grs are still on my desk. as I ponder.

But, you are the guy who brought that up about the guy appearing at your place with just what you needed when you needed it.

You know my son got into pickle ball. Rated second in Tenn and 25 other states. His girl friend took him on a trip to Bainbridge Island, Wash. where pickle ball was invented. Now the same week the old girlfriend's son took her to the same island and the pickle ball museum. Let that Twilight Zone music play in your head.

There are a number of other things involving Crista in the 35 years we did not see her.

Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

I hear ya Fred....as we all know, most any problem can be figured out with math but after 1+1 I'm lost....but I did figure out how many yards of cement I needed to do the patio and walkways.....10 and a quarter and it was right on....big deal L x W x D and convert it into square inches and then into sq yards...

You have a son? I didn't know that.....tell us about him.

Griff is into moonshine?

Yea Gunny....rain and super humidity....turned on the AC for the first time.....everything in the house including the wood floors are wet.....

The other Gunny calls me today and wants me to go to Idaho elk hunting this year...he's going anyway....I told him the drive would kill me and if that didn't, the elevation would for sure....my ears would pop outta my head....

Hey! What's going on out there in MN.? Sure, by seeing the first accounts it looks like the cop needs to be locked up......but to burn everything and loot? Never could figure that out.....sure wouldn't happen in my neighborhood from any race of people. Trump is gonna be treading on thin ice as he makes decisions on this.....---6
Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sixgun wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:32 pmGriff is into moonshine?
Yep! Picked up 2 mason jars at the Gangster Museum in Las Vegas last year! Still unopened... but I look at 'em every now and again. Not quite as bad as OS out there in CA keeps spelling "roaches" as coaches! Or wait... do you smoke the medicinal weed or not?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Couple locals here make hard cider every fall. Good stuff.

Go on the trip, worst comes to worst ya can go hang out with my aunt & uncle!

Got a bunch of brass trimmed today. I made another request to hodgon for some data- dunno if they are even reading email these days? !
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Target on fire, shots fired, smoke from UPS store- use of gas is authorized. Third world country? Nope right here in Minnesota. I dont get why these people riot and loot their OWN town. (Yes I KNOW why )
Sometimes the scanner app is entertaining sometimes it's just sad...

Oh yeah, almost forgot- see what I found today!
20200528_152929.jpg
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
David
Levergunner 3.0

Post by David »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:19 pm Target on fire, shots fired, smoke from UPS store- use of gas is authorized. Third world country? Nope right here in Minnesota. I dont get why these people riot and loot their OWN town. (Yes I KNOW why )
Sometimes the scanner app is entertaining sometimes it's just sad...
The Looting Gypsy's are probably on the road there..
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

GunnyMack wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:19 pmTarget on fire, shots fired, smoke from UPS store- use of gas is authorized. Third world country? Nope right here in Minnesota. I dont get why these people riot and loot their OWN town. (Yes I KNOW why )
Nothing good comes of watching the news... I'd lasted all day without getting the least bit worked up... Oh wait... It happened in Minnesota? Nothing to get worked up about anyway! All those folks in LA marching and chanting about their "heritage"... doesn't bother me in least! In fact, they could do the same in Dallas and I wouldn't get worked up about it! And if it was happening in my little town... wouldn't any body be reporting on it! So watching the news is like... a waste of time!

And don't get me started on the fact that their warped sense of right and moral somehow makes them seem... well... crazy! It's like New Yorkers... bitch & moan about their city... finally get fed up and move. Then work their damnest to make wherever they move to just like what they LEFT! I mean... when I moved to TX, the very LAST thing I wanted was TX to become like CA!!!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Naw not watching it, just listened to the scanner, only getting the police side. My concern is more for the civil servants!
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Well...I tell ya...it pizzed me offfffffffff.....not to a major degree but look at the aggravation caused to innocent people and their property for NO reason....destruction....higher insurance rates.....disruption to everyone's lives......

We don't do these things to people so why do the blacks think they can loot, rob, pillage, shoot cops, shoot each other, burn, destroy, and contribute little to the tax revenue.......My county just went through new tax assessments because there's no tax base left in Chester, pa and everyone else has to pick up the tab........this is b.s..............AND THE THINK TANKS OF THE SIXTIES HAVE PASSED LAWS AND TO KEEP EVERYONE QUIET AND AFRAID TO SAY ANYTHING......
Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Nailed it Griff!
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

I live a few miles from Oak Cliff---the bad part of Dallas now. If Dallas follows, they would probably not come far enough to bother me. Still, I wouldn't trust those idiots to stay in Dallas.
D. Brian Casady
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Don't concern yourself Piller.......they know where they are safe and it ain't in my or your neighborhood.

Nighty night and don't let the bed bugs bite.....-------6 ...o...da...bro... :D
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Gotta skeedaddle early this morning, cabinets are here! Delivery at 7 am.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Very stressful day here at Sixgun land.....after waking up early at 10:30 I had to send an email to the county tax people who are doing the reassessment. Then I had to take pictures of the low wall for a possible sale......then I had to walk aaallllllll the way down the driveway to take the chain down so mom could leave........after that I took a break to drink a quart of orange juice and a chicken salad sandwich.......from there it was finding the remote to turn on the TV to watch the jungle mentality taking place around the country.......

If those "people" jumped on the hood of my vehicle there would have been an instant push on the gas pedal and then an instant push on the brakes. Ain't NO WAY I'd be a Reginald Denning. Burnt down the police station with the cops having to be evacuated by helicopter. The cops should have pushed the fun switch on their m-4's to full auto....by burning down the police station shows an utter lack of the rule of law and is threatening. Even a burst or two into the ground would have brought the "demonstrators" a bit of common sense.

My SIL is a cashier at a major supermarket chain and tells us it's common for certain people to walk right past her with a shopping cart full of food and right on out to the parking lot, then taking their time to unload the food in their cars. They are told not to say nothing and don't bother to call the police. WTF?

By then Miss Apple wanted to be petted so I petted her and fed her a heated up chicken breast with butter on it.
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Whew! You had quite a day .

Well the cabinets showed up- late as I figured they would. Between cabinets, trim, filler strips, crown mouldings, toe kicks etc there were 81 peices of stuff!! Holy cow it's not that big of a kitchen.

Huh, a tree just fell ...
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

YeeHaw!!! The Dillon conversion kit for the .44-40 came yesterday! After being shipped to NEW YORK!!!! USPS has some really screwing ideas on how to ship business class freight! Oh well, it's here! I start in on my 1,000 pieces of brass, but... I gotta get ready to head off to deliver some really freight tomorrow. The Rose is getting restless... plus, after being off, I have a heck of an insurance bill to cover!
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

bill? what are those Griff?

I cried myself to sleep last night.....one of my favorites is going away for good. You guys know how much me and this baby of mine were pals for a very long time. I HATE getting old......about everyone you every cared for is dead or moved away and now my other buddies are leaving me one at a time. :( 😪☹️😪

Model A Uzi’s
Griff
Posting leader...

Post by Griff »

Sixgun wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 8:15 pm bill? what are those Griff?

I cried myself to sleep last night.....one of my favorites is going away for good. You guys know how much me and this baby of mine were pals for a very long time. I HATE getting old......about everyone you every cared for is dead or moved away and now my other buddies are leaving me one at a time. :( 😪☹️😪

Surely Jack you have car insurance? Isn't that a bill?
Griff,
SASS/CMSA #93
NRA Patron
GUSA #93

AND... I'm over it!!
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

That’s gorgeous Jack. I Hope the new owner is as happy with it as you were. I am taking the Bee out to the rangentom for a session.
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Car insurance? Nope, but I do have Jeep insurance.

Hi Tommy Gun.......that Bee shoots moa using the hornandy 45 grainer and a dose I IMR 4227. Funny thing, I don't miss that Bee.....had it..played with it...shot a mess of foxes with it.....then you came along.--6
Model A Uzi’s
GunnyMack
Advanced Levergunner

Post by GunnyMack »

Is that the .22 LR low wall? Sure is a beautiful rifle. I was thinking about taking my bee out to play today as well. Was going to take my 22-250 out and then I remembered I don't have glass on it, gotta find a scope that can live on it permanently.

Got a letter from my insurance company yesterday, policy is going up $26 for the new truck.
BROWN LABS MATTER !!
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! Been hotter than hades the last couple days.
Took a ride out to see a buddy yesterday. He has a JK Rubicon and just bought a nee Jeep pickup in Rubicon guise. Man, that thing is cool!
Standing there talking and was watching a bad storm pop over the mountains to the west. Had no doors or windows so I smoked it for home.
Got her in the garage 5 minutes before the downpour.

Man, Jack, that low wall is beautiful!. There would definitely be tears from me watching that go down the road.
I'm sure you were well compensated. It's just that stuff like that is getting pretty scarce now.
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Hope the new owner appreciates it. Guns like that need to be shot and taken care of.
D. Brian Casady