Deal with confidence

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
Muddly
Levergunner 1.0

Deal with confidence

Post by Muddly »

Hi All
Recently made a ( very) good deal with Sixgun for a Redfield 70 sight for my Savage 99.
He said the sight was in new condition. It is, complete with old factory lube/goo in it. Cleaned up easily with a little Hoppes and a qtip.
I got the sight for a very good price, he shipped it quickly and packed well enough that it could have been a bottle of nitro and still got here in one piece.
I did have to do some stock work to make it fit. Sigh. Good thing I'm not a collector and have sharp tools!
So. My M99 is complete and ready to go for a walk.
Many thanks to Sixgun. If you have a chance to make a deal with him, do so with confidence.
Pitchy
Advanced Levergunner

Re: Deal with confodence

Post by Pitchy »

Grats, good ole Sixgun. 8)
Because I Can, and Have
-------------------------------------------------------------
USAF-72-76
God Bless America.
Disclaimer, not responsible for anyone copying or building anything i make.
Always consult an expert first.
Sixgun
Posting leader...
Location: S.E. Pa. Where The Finest Winchesters & Colts Reside

Post by Sixgun »

Yea, I agree. He's a hell of a great guy. He sold me all kinds of neat stuff...GOOD stuff...and...I might add...drum roll......at a very fair price.......some of the things I bought were half...or less...of the going price. But if he does have something very collectible, he wants the going price ...plus with him you get a 100% guarantee and can ship him anything back with your money cheerfully refunded.....he tells me that's never happened.

I tell you guys, when he posts something in the classified, I pay attention!!!!

He told me he is sitting on 40+ years of collectible goodies and I just wish he would start listing all this stuff.

I also wish he was not so opinionated as to his decisions, but he don't care what others think as nobody gave him nothing as he says he talks from experience, not from what he reads.

Him and I think alike----- :D----Donald Trump
Model A Uzi’s
ethang
Levergunner 2.0

Post by ethang »

I too just bought a sight from Jack and it was not as described. It was old, the blueing was very deep and worn around the edges, it smelled of old gun oil and it did not come with any instructions... Oh and it took him 1 whole day to ship it out, which he did before he received payment BTW.... and he only followed up about 4 times to see if I liked it.

:D

And yes, buy with confidence. The sight was perfect. Thanks again Jack.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Thanks guys!.......I always knew I'm a great guy. :D I may be from the East, but I feel like I was born and raised in the hollow.....deep in the Appalachians......away from leftists.......wishes everyone was like Pitchy, Jay, (Old Win.), Old Savage, old #7, Griff, Donald Trump,...Hannity.....Dr. Ford....ooooppsss......oh heck, like the guys on Leverguns...

I love this self promoting----DT
Model A Uzi’s
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Who's this 'Sixgun' dude - does he post on Leverguns sometimes....????
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Ain’t he that eyetalian guy from downtown philly?
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Well, I can top all of those.
I went down to visit him a couple times. First time, my son and I met him at his buddy's shop. Had a great visit. Shot the bull for a few hours.
Next time, my wife and I stopped at his home to visit he and his wife. They showed us incredible hospitality.
He about loaded my truck with stuff before I left. Brass, dies, books, it went on and on.(There's a pic somewhere).
As if that weren't enough, he was stuffing Colt SAA's in every pocket as I walked out the door.......then acted like he knew nothing about it! :D
Yup, good guy. Ole Six is the best! :D
"Oh bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Re: Deal with confidence

Post by Sixgun »

Once again, a big thank you. (Donald Trump) Ya know, it's not easy dealing with honest people when you have a mindset that most people are your enemies. But that don't bother me none as I've seen them all over the years.

Happy people are outgoing when miserable people ......who somehow think they were dealt a bad hand.......will condemn the man with a smile. :D ....(that's a smile for those who forgot how to. :D ). I'm trying like hell to get this Kavanaugh guy confirmed and all of those miserable Dumbocrats will try anything to drag him down...but good ole Brett will be the one with the final smile.

Now, good ole Sixgun told me about this Fordwannabe guy, who, after making a screaming deal, just knew he had to get out of Dodge and you will see the evidence below in the pic. He had to take a picture of that Buffalo coat wearing guy from Maine...with the goods in his hands. (for some reason, Cory Booker won't release the picture)

Anyway, here's the evidence from that Fordwannabe guy. I have the DOJ, FBI, EPA, Postal Service and even Al Shaptons team working on it.

Ha! I'd like to see him doing that now. The quarter panels on his Mustang will be chewed up. I gave ole Sixgun 4g's to protect him some any such further encroachments.

And thank you...because of your generosity ole Sixgun will be good to go until he is called home. :D

Model A Uzi’s
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Man! If I'd seen that pile of cash, I wouldn't have taken up all that room in my coat with those Colts! :shock:
Bummer.
I see that minty Jeep still lives there......... :D
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

Whatever do you mean, sir? I was not running away I was taking my leave....before you decide you wanted that Marlin back. :D
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Sixgun
Posting leader...

Post by Sixgun »

Tom, it could not have been sent to a better home.......and then there's that guy from Maine..I think about him every waking moment and not because I know he steals guns, but because he's on my head. Yea! I must have fifty hats but this one is a keeper!

-------Donald Trump....the best thing to happen to America since sliced bread....(what's that got to do with anything?)------6

Model A Uzi’s
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

That really is a cool hat.
OldWin
Advanced Levergunner

Post by OldWin »

Haha I'm glad you like the hat buddy. We kinda thought of it last minute on the way down. We were going right by L.L.Bean, so.......
I stood right over their shoulder to make sure they didn't mess up the monogram. I told em I needed a good distraction so I could grab those Colts. :D