A new toy and a question

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
oldgerboy
Levergunner 2.0

A new toy and a question

Post by oldgerboy »

A buddy and I took a look-and-see trip to Clearfield, PA. We visited Grice's Gun Shop and then went to Bob's Army and Navy Store. We should have stayed away from Bob's ... there, in a case, was a Birdshead Ruger Vaquero in .45 Colt ... and I bought it.

After getting rid of my Bissley last spring, I have been keeping an eye open for something ... I guess that was it. It isn't new but in excellent shape. Will have pics as soon as the darn camera re-charges.

Now for the question. A forum member does chamber throat reaming ... who is it? Is he here? If not here, how do I get in touch with him since the Forum is down? My throats measure .451 ... not bad but would like them done right.
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

oldgerboy,

It's our own cas that does the work. Here's his site: http://www.cylindersmith.com/

Joe
oldgerboy
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oldgerboy »

Thanks Joe. I thought it was him but with the forum down I couldn't get his e-mail addy.

Do you want to know the real embarassment ... I have him in my favorites ... :oops: :roll: