totally OT But what kind of cell phone do you guys use

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

totally OT But what kind of cell phone do you guys use

Post by RIHMFIRE »

A buddy and I are trying to start a new business...
and I need a new cell phone...mine sucks....I have to walk outside
to use the darn thing....and we have cell tower to the north and south of us :x

It needs to work anywhere....short of the middle of nowhere...I have AT&T
I guess i will have to start texting....
Take quality pictures....at constructions sites..so i need a flash
and be able to send those pics...I guess I will need to email too

any suggestions

if I could only shoot as fast as my daughter can text :roll:
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
Old Time Hunter
Advanced Levergunner

Re: totally OT But what kind of cell phone do you guys use

Post by Old Time Hunter »

My company one is Verizon, has relatively good coverage anywhere outside, not so good in buildings. The phone it self is a Samsung Galaxy S, can not figure out all the functions for the life of me, like how to down load all the pictures on it. It is also a bear to operate while driving. It replaced a Droid X, that was even more complicated. That all being said, I have all my clients and work associates call me on my personal phone. The carrier is US Cellular, the coverage everywhere including in my basement and treestand, and the phone is an old Motorola flip phone. The thing spent a night in a glass of water on the bed stand (my wife got a little miffed that it rang at midnight once and dropped in the glass to teach me a lesson), but after drying it out for a couple of days, everything still worked except the camera part. We have a couple of phones on that plan that use over 4k of minutes a month (95% business) and it only costs me a $100USD a month.
fordwannabe
Advanced Levergunner

Post by fordwannabe »

I use the straighttalk plan from walmart and love it. Unlimited minutes,unlimited text, unlimited web for $45 a month, and NO PLAN, if you find something better you just cancel and that is that. I have two places in my area where I lose reception for a minute or two, but I had nextel/sprint before and it would drop calls if the wind blew the wrong direction, truly it would not work in my house. I have several family members on this plan and several more wiating for their contract with other carriers to expire so they can switch. My phone has a flash for the camera, slide out keyboard for texting and web use, and it was $100. Check it out. Tom
a Pennsylvanian who has been accused of clinging to my religion and my guns......Good assessment skills.
Hobie

Post by Hobie »

I am cell phone reactionary. I have a "dumb" TracFone. I also got the WRONG phone for my area. :lol: I am NOT the one to ask about this. :lol:
Sincerely,

Hobie

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best that we find in our travels is an honest friend." Robert Louis Stevenson
shooter
Senior Levergunner

Post by shooter »

I have been very happy with my Tmobile service, and with Sprint before that. I've never had AT&T, but the people I know that have it like it, but it's a little more expensive than Tmobile. The Iphone seems to be a great all around phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy S that runs on the Android operating system. In many ways I like it better than an Iphone, but the Iphone has some unique features that others don't have. Shop around and go up to all the different local phone shops, or to a place like Best Buy where you can look at all the different phones. Some of the people that work there don't know anything and just want to sell you a phone, others are very knowledgeable, but still just want to sell you a phone. They are like car salesmen.
‎"If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen" - Samuel Adams
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

I can't comment on service quality for your area, but as for the phone, it sounds like you need a rugged model.

I prefer a QWERTY keyboard so MY choice would be the Casio Brigade. It's a little on the big side, but it has a QWERTY keyboard for texting/email and can be run over by a dozer.

http://wireless.amazon.com/dp/B0039ITKM ... et-2854-20

http://reviews.cnet.com/cell-phones/cas ... 56817.html
Casio has made a name for itself in the ruggedized handset market with the G'zOne series of phones. From the Type-V to the more recent G'zOne Rock, these phones are military-certified to take a beating and keep on ticking. Now Casio has finally released its first-ever ruggedized messaging phone--probably the first of its kind--dubbed the Casio G'zOne Brigade. With its tough exterior, full QWERTY keyboard, and multimedia features, the Brigade is built for industrial workers, but will please anyone who wants a durable and reliable messaging handset.
Last edited by Old Ironsights on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין Daniel 5:25-28... Got 7.62?
Not Depressed enough yet? Go read National Geographic, July 1976
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Hobie wrote:I am cell phone reactionary. I have a "dumb" TracFone. I also got the WRONG phone for my area. :lol: I am NOT the one to ask about this. :lol:
You and me both.

I got a Verizon 'touch-screen' PDA with slide-out keyboard and blutooth-compatible phone about five years ago, before the new fancy 'smart' phones were all the rage. Couldn't get Verizon at home (could at work), so had the phone part turned off, and now just use it for the medication software and continuing education software/articles I can access when I 'dock/recharge' it with the computer. My actual PHONE is a Trak-Phone I got for $19 from Wal-Mart. I hate 'texting' ('cause I'm a contrary old geezer, I guess).
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

Oh, and from what I've been told in the industry, "Feature Phones" - the "middle of the road" handsets that are more than the camera-less TracPhones but less than a "Smart"/PDA phone, will be going away and only Smart Phones will be available.

Not sure if it's true, but from looking at the new crop of phones coming out it seems likely.

If it's still available in November when my contract allows an upgrade, I will be swapping my Samsung Alias2 for a Brigade.
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Mike D.
***Rock Star***

Post by Mike D. »

iPhone G4 and AT&T. :D :D
"Congressmen who willfully take actions during wartime that damage morale, and undermine the military are saboteurs and should be arrested, exiled or hanged"....President Abraham Lincoln
PaperPatch
Levergunner 3.0

Post by PaperPatch »

Tracphone works for me.
Rusty
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Rusty »

Rimfire, I travel all over the state, use Verizon and am totally satisfied. I have service just about everywhere except a very few places where nobody else does either. Like in the middle of Green Swamp WMA, Ocala National Forest and such. I have a Samsung but I'm not sure of the model. My big fat fingers can't get the back off to check but it is a flip phone with camera. It will text, do e-mail, has turn by turn navigation and will even make phone calls.
If you can wait till summer, rumor has it that Verizon will be having a 4G Iphone out then. At least that's what the wall street journal report says.
If you're gonna be stupid ya gotta be tough-
Isiah 55:8&9

It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them they have been fooled.
oic0
Levergunner 2.0

Post by oic0 »

Although I am a tech geek I have a clunky ol motorolla. The fancy flashy phones cost far to much for what they are IMO. You either pay 600-800 straight up or get stuck in a contract that will extract that much from you. Course now ATT forces the extra fees on you even if you didnt subsidize the phone, just because they can. Tack that on to the fact that I have to try 3 or 4 times to make a call at any peak time and ATT is stuff. Hope they go belly up.
Noah Zark
Senior Levergunner

Post by Noah Zark »

[quote="RIHMFIRE" . . . I have AT&T . . . [/quote]

Based on personal experience, that's the problem.

AT&T is fine if you're that 97% of the US population that lives in urban areas. Get outside of the city, and it's like a dry county in Mississippi -- you got "no bars."

My service for the past eight years has been Verizon, and I can't throw any rocks at them. The cell phone is a four+ year old LG VX5500 CELL PHONE, not a smart phone. It's been a rugged, reliable little unit with really good battery life, IMO and experience. Verizon has an upgraded version of the same LG model, and when/if this one dies, that's the one to replace it.

Noah
Might as well face it, you're addicted to guns . . .
InTheWoods
Levergunner 2.0

Post by InTheWoods »

A couple of months ago I picked up an HTC Android phone from Verizon. We have used Verizon services for many years and are totally happy with them. I get service when nobody else does, even out antelope hunting in the middle of Wyoming. This new phone is a 'smart' phone, and certainly is smarter than I am. It seems to do anything and everything except find me game to shoot. I can even download and store ballistics programs on it.
Alan Wood
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Alan Wood »

Kinda odd being a programmer / system administrator that I prefer the simpler phones. That being said Verizon worrks well for me due to coverage.
Alan Wood
gak
Senior Levergunner

Post by gak »

I've have had a Blackberry 8330 Curve for two years and generally it's great. Unfortunately there's no direct replacement...the similar 9___ Curve they push on unwitting types as their current "affordable Blackberry" now is actually a downgraded unit with no flash, which my older Curve has. Other Blackberries, including the international-capable "Bold" and new flip/keyboard combo (BBs first flip) "Style" have flashes, the latter with an enhanced 5 megapixel camera.
Last edited by gak on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vancelw
Advanced Levergunner

Post by vancelw »

Mike D. wrote:iPhone G4 and AT&T. :D :D

:lol: And here i was, thinking you were a dinosaur :lol: You make the little kingdom proud.
Last edited by vancelw on Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Make yourself an honest man, and then you may be sure that there is one less scoundrel in the world." - Thomas Carlyle
rjohns94
Advanced Levergunner

Post by rjohns94 »

blackberry
Mike Johnson,

"Only those who will risk going too far, can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot
JReed
Advanced Levergunner

Post by JReed »

Sprint and the phone is the Samsung Epic. Love it :D
Jeremy
GySgt USMC Ret

To err is human, To forgive is devine, Neither of which is Marine Corps policy
Semper Fidelis
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

I have an iPhone. Mine's an older one and it works great. I absolutely love the calendar and the well thought out intuitive design of all its functions. Visual voicemail is a great thing. The camera leaves much to be desired.

Nancy has an iPhone 4. I have phone envy. All the good things mine has plus a killer camera, beautiful screen and it's fast as all get out.

I'm holding out for the 5 this summer.

AT&T pretty much sux where I live, Verizon has the lock due to them getting all the towers here in the mountains long before the moratorium and AT&T. I still stick with AT&T due to family and Nancy traveling overseas.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Mainehunter
Senior Levergunner

Post by Mainehunter »

What ever you do don't get the Samsung Acclaim cell phone with Android 2.1 version! :evil: My company just switched phones about a month ago and we are having bunch of problems with them.

Mainehunter :wink:
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

I have a $10 Trac-Fone that works anywhere there is service.
I buy sixty minutes air time and ninety days service for $21 including tax. That's $7 a month and I have nearly a thousand minutes of air time built up.
RIHMFIRE
Advanced Levergunner

Post by RIHMFIRE »

[quote=The thing spent a night in a glass of water on the bed stand (my wife got a little miffed that it rang at midnight once and dropped in the glass to teach me a lesson), but after drying it out for a couple of days, everything still worked except the camera part.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My last phone is somewhere in a concrete footing under a 2 story building
it also looks like i am using the wrong carrier....
LETS GO SHOOT'N BOYS
71fan
Levergunner 3.0

Post by 71fan »

Droid 2 by Motorola, Android OS, Verizon. I could practically run my business from it, and do quite often when I'm in the field. Camera is great, full QWERTY slide-out keyboard. It's basically a full laptop in your pocket, with great coverage. I replaced a blackberry and IMO this is far superior.

Even across the country, here in San Diego AT&T leaves a lot to be desired, with spotty coverage right in the midlde of town. Sprint/Nextel is a little better, but Verizon has the best coverage in my experience traveling around the West.
Chad
Bogie35
Senior Levergunner

Post by Bogie35 »

I'm currently using a Blackberry Bold, but I don't like it as much as my old Blackberry Curve. Also, I've been extremely happy with Verizon's service.

bogie
Sadly, "Political Correctness" is the most powerful religion in America, and it has ruined our society.
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

iPhone 4 on AT&T. Love the phone, hate AT&T. Now that it's available on Verizon I would suggest that. I have used PDA phones for many many years now and the iPhone is by far the best phone I've ever used. The 5 megapixel camera is fantastic and it takes HD movies as well.

Oly
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
mklwhite
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mklwhite »

Tracfone. Because I don't like phones, but sometimes need one... and I'm cheap... :shock: I mean it's cheap. :?
Ysabel Kid

Post by Ysabel Kid »

Work provides me with a BlackBerry "Bold" and i have Verizon service. I am very pleased with both. the service is very reliable, and the battery life on the "Bold" is incredible. I can be on a two-hour teleconference and only chew up half the battery. Just on, without a lot of use, the battery would go for days. Only issue draining it is if it is roaming/searching for a signal in a very remote area. That will drain the battery very quickly.

The company has now authorized the BlackBerry "Torch" and iPhone. These are neat, but with their touch screen, I understand they consume power much faster. The cell phone is a business tool to me, so I'll stick with the "Bold" for a while.
Buffboy
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Buffboy »

Cheap $20 Tracfone for my own use, I charge it up once a week whether it needs it or not(usually not), great battery life. Wife has a Verizon that she got from her daughter(daughter broke the charger and bought another phone, I fixed charger & wife had it reactivated) with slide out keyboard and camera. It has a pay as you go plan that is a PITA but isn't too bad for price. She likes to text.

Use a fancy LG for the SO when on call that's from nextel that has all the data, camera, bells & whistles. IMO doesn't work as well as my 3 year old tracfone in the real world, you know, for actual phone calls.
"People who object to weapons aren't abolishing violence, they're begging for rule by brute force, when the biggest, strongest animals among men were always automatically 'right.' Guns ended that, and social democracy is a hollow farce without an armed populace to make it work."

- L. Neil Smith
piller
Posting leader...

Post by piller »

Verizon and an LG Chocolate phone. SightHunter uses the LG EnV with the full qwerty keyboart and the best speakers I have ever heard on a phone. I get annoyed with Verizon for all the dropped calls in the DFW metroplex. A friend is using the cheap Radio Shack monthly service and gets service which is so much better than Verizon that I have already notified Verizon to quit calling me. When my contract is up, I am going to save $100 per month for better service, more talk time, and unlimited texting. This $100 per month is based on my monthly bill from Verizon for unlimited texting and 700 minutes of free talk per month for 4 phones versus $50 per month for unlimited talk and unlimited text with Radio Shack.
D. Brian Casady
Quid Llatine Dictum Sit, Altum Viditur.
Advanced is being able to do the basics while your leg is on fire---Bill Jeans
Don't ever take a fence down until you know why it was put up---Robert Frost
AJMD429
Posting leader...

Post by AJMD429 »

Buffboy wrote:IMO doesn't work as well as my 3 year old tracfone in the real world, you know, for actual phone calls.
Wow. Can you actually use cell-phones to make phone calls...?
I hardly ever see anyone do that anymore... :roll: :lol:

I still carry a PAGER, and keep my cell phone turned off (nobody has the number anyway). I'll call back when appropriate.
Doctors for Sensible Gun Laws
"first do no harm" - gun control LAWS lead to far more deaths than 'easy access' ever could.

Want REAL change? . . . . . "Boortz/Nugent in 2012 . . . ! "
765x53
Senior Levergunner

Post by 765x53 »

My daughter asks me "why do you even have a cell phone?"
I tell her "in case I want to call somebody."
She asks "why do you keep it turned off?"
In case somebody tries to call me!

It has always been my contention that just because a phone rings doesn't mean you have to answer it.
Anything important will be put in a letter.
Most problems will solve themselves in time.
Lobo
Member Emeritus

Post by Lobo »

Hi All,

I got a Trac Phone LG 420....check for a "double" phone. When I buy minutes, my phone automatically double s the minutes. Cost me $19.95 with 150 minutes included. It's got more bells and whistles than I know how to use. :mrgreen:
Lobo in West Virginia
Old List Veteran..Five Years..Five Hundred Posts
gcs
Levergunner 3.0

Post by gcs »

I work on the water and figured I'd get the Casio Gzone rugged, waterproof phone. The speaker phone function was horrible, camara sucked, was slippery to hold onto, and it dropped calls, to add insult to injury, the charge circuit quit in less then 2 years. Some ruggedness. I now have a free Samsung that came with a re-up with Verizon. ******* thing works perfect, I just try not to fall overboard. :D.

It is tempting to go with a new low cost service, but Verizon "here" is good.
adirondakjack
Senior Levergunner

~

Post by adirondakjack »

Alan Wood wrote:Kinda odd being a programmer / system administrator that I prefer the simpler phones. That being said Verizon worrks well for me due to coverage.
Alan Wood

My brother is a sys admin and his phone is a rock simple piece too.

I have a GzOne waterproof phone on Verizon and it was ok as PHONE, but sucked to do anything else with.

I'm using a Droid 2 (Motorola) on Verizon now, and it absolutely rocks. When in FL coverage was wall to wall anywhere I went. The way to think of the smart phones today is a computer in your pocket that happens to make phone calls. They do everything! Built in GPS navigation, plugs into the car radio and is an MP3 player as well as navigation, full internet, you name it, it does it. I went with the droiud 2 istead of the droid X as I wanted a physical keyboard, but the on screen jobber works well too......
Certified gun nut
Blaine
Posting leader...

Post by Blaine »

Droid Incredible, and Version.....I like it. What's handy is being able to go on WiFi if not in a 3G area...smart phone features will not work if 3G is not there.
The Rotten Fruit Always Hits The Ground First

Proud Life Member Of:
NRA
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee For The Right To Keep And Bear Arms
DAV
mouthpiece
Levergunner 2.0

Post by mouthpiece »

"It is also a bear to operate while driving. "

Surely, you know the solution for this 'weakness'.
Cimarron
Levergunner 2.0
Location: North of the Cimarron River in Indian Territory (Oklahoma)

Post by Cimarron »

Trac Phone from Wally World. It's the cheapest I could find. It uses everyone elses towers, so there is always a signal. Cell phones are a racket like cable or satelite television. People pay way too much for these services. I usually leave it turned off. If I want someone to call me I'll let them know! :lol:
HOLY BLACK? YOU MUST MEAN PENNSYLVANIA ANTHRACITE!

"Get your guns boys! They are robbing the bank!" J.S.Allen, Sept. 7, 1876
Cimarron
Levergunner 2.0
Location: North of the Cimarron River in Indian Territory (Oklahoma)

Post by Cimarron »

765x53 wrote:It has always been my contention that just because a phone rings doesn't mean you have to answer it.
Anything important will be put in a letter.
Most problems will solve themselves in time.
You sir, are an intellegent man. :lol:
HOLY BLACK? YOU MUST MEAN PENNSYLVANIA ANTHRACITE!

"Get your guns boys! They are robbing the bank!" J.S.Allen, Sept. 7, 1876
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

OK, I have gone through and read all these posts and am totally confused. I see here that most of the group prefers Verizon. Ok we have T-Mobile on prepay with almost 5yr old Nokias. They work for their purpose.
That said I have been looking at the new phones for business reasons too. In that I do the street fairs I want a phone that I can use the newer applications that will accept credit cards. I have seen them on a couple of phones but do not want to be limited to a "service company" that charges outrageous fees to accept the credit cards.
So my question is, Which of these newfangled phones have such applications? I see where I probably would need one that has the Wifi in it. So what would be my choices?

Mrs J Miller
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
Old Ironsights
Posting leader...

Post by Old Ironsights »

J Miller wrote:OK, I have gone through and read all these posts and am totally confused. I see here that most of the group prefers Verizon. Ok we have T-Mobile on prepay with almost 5yr old Nokias. They work for their purpose.
That said I have been looking at the new phones for business reasons too. In that I do the street fairs I want a phone that I can use the newer applications that will accept credit cards. I have seen them on a couple of phones but do not want to be limited to a "service company" that charges outrageous fees to accept the credit cards.
So my question is, Which of these newfangled phones have such applications? I see where I probably would need one that has the Wifi in it. So what would be my choices?

Mrs J Miller
If you are willing to deal with WalMart, then you probably want their "straight talk" thingy. AFAIC it's the best compromise between a TracPhone and a Contract Phone - especially with the text/web phone thingy.

Otherwise it's a tough call.
Gott und Gewehr mit uns!
Bridger
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bridger »

I have two phones.....A Southern Linc with the Motorola i580, and it has the Instantlinc radio, much like Nextel DirectConnect. In addition of course to the normal phone. It is a basic phone that is tough as nails. However, Southernlinc sucks pretty bad in the backcountry.

My other phone is an ATandT Samsung flip. Phone can do dang near anything, and I am puzzled by the remarks about how it doesn't work outside of urban areas. Mine works way out in the bush and I love it. The Linc is going bye bye n November.
"The best argument against democracy
is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

- Winston Churchill
Tycer
Advanced Levergunner

Post by Tycer »

Mrs. Miller, I've seen the iPhone do cards and it's amazingly fast and I understand the reporting is great.
Kind regards,
Tycer
----------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.saf.org - https://peakprosperity.com/ - http://www.guntalk.com
Larsen E. Whipsnade
Levergunner 1.0

Post by Larsen E. Whipsnade »

Wow! I've been watching this thread thinking I surely couldn't be the only one... but I guess I am. Don't have a cell phone, don't want a cell phone, and have no intention of buying a cell phone. I don't want to talk to 90% of the people that call me on my land line - I sure as heck don't want to give them more opportunities to annoy me. I am issued and required to carry one at work (and I couldn't tell you what it is), but the only time I talk on it is when my supervisor calls me. I hate the thing. Having spent 14 months in an artillery unit and another 2 as a door gunner, I'm somewhat hearing impaired and I can't understand half of what comes out of the tinny little speaker on the piece of junk. If I have to make a call I use a land line. If there isn't one handy, it can wait. And if it's SO urgent that it can't wait, I figure I'll just fire off a few rounds and someone else will call on THEIR cell phone!
Bridger
Levergunner 3.0

Post by Bridger »

I can understand that Larsen, but speaking for myself, someone like me with a small business needs to be able to get in touch with the folks you are working for. The second thing with me being 19 is obviously to stay in contact with the ladies.
"The best argument against democracy
is a five minute conversation with the average voter."

- Winston Churchill
gak
Senior Levergunner

Post by gak »

Don't sugarcoat it Larsen, tell us how you really feel :) :)
Just the opposite, since I went Blackberry (Curve 8330), the PC lays idle 97% of the time it used to be active--and even a laptop purchase has been put off--especially since my world doesn't revolve around 50 page Word documents and spreadsheets any more. The BB's been great for email, texting and pretty decent for internet browsing too. Not bad for a phone either!
Can't speak for the newer (2010+) BBs - some love'em, some don't.
olyinaz
Advanced Levergunner

Post by olyinaz »

The iPhone has business apps that will take credit cards. Here is a link to a device that allows you to swipe the credit cards for payment:

http://www.mophie.com/Marketplace-iPhon ... mkpxp4.htm

And I know that there are others. One nice thing about any iPhone app or device is that it will be easy to use.

Regarding not carrying a cell phone, I could not disagree more. I don't answer the bloody thing unless I want to (leave a message, I'll decide if it's a helmet fire or something I need to look after) but I surely like having the option and the ability to communicate at any time. And I love having internet connectivity in my pocket! (Not to mention the ballistics calculator and other outstanding apps in my pocket as well.)

Cheers,
Oly
Cheers,
Oly

I hope and pray someday the world will learn
That fires we don't put out will bigger burn

Johnny Wright
J Miller
Member Emeritus

Post by J Miller »

Tycer wrote:Mrs. Miller, I've seen the iPhone do cards and it's amazingly fast and I understand the reporting is great.
OK but being a bit electronically challenged, what generation are the iphones? Are they maybe a bit older and would cost a bit less to buy?
We own our phones we currently have and that is the way I would like to keep it. Also I really do to want to be locked in to a monthly contract unless absolutely necessary.
From what I see in all the adds lately these cell phones are being made "newer and better" almost every couple of months.

Oh FYI my job requires the cell phone in that I am on call for delivery and I guess they have spoiled me.
Mrs J M
***Be sneaky, get closer, bust the cap on him when you can put the ball where it counts ;) .***
AmBraCol
Webservant

Post by AmBraCol »

Perhaps THIS is the one you need...

http://www.sonimtech.com/products/xp3300force.php
Paul - in Pereira

"He is the best friend of American liberty who is most sincere and active in promoting true and undefiled religion." -- John Witherspoon

http://www.paulmoreland.com
http://www.pistolpackingpreachers.us
http://www.precisionandina.com