Henry Lever Gun Internet Competition Website

Welcome to the Leverguns.Com Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here ... politely.

Moderators: AmBraCol, Hobie

Forum rules
Welcome to the Leverguns.Com General Discussions Forum. This is a high-class place so act respectable. We discuss most anything here other than politics... politely.

Please post political post in the new Politics forum.
jsimmons
Levergunner 1.0

Henry Lever Gun Internet Competition Website

Post by jsimmons »

This is an online competition for Henry lever guns only, and is open to ANY Henry lever gun in ANY caliber.

The website is now open. Go here:

http://75.11.0.157/hlgic

Be aware that if anything really bad happens, the sight will be deactivated for as long as it takes to effect repairs. Here are some notes about the sight that you should be aware of:

0) Once you register and activate your account, you are automatically registered to use the forums, but it's a separate login (with your HLGIC user ID and password).

1) Profiles are currently not available. When implemented, you will be able to change your email address, password, add notes about yourself, and you'll be able to upload a picture (preferably a picture of you with your Henry).

2) Results currently only shows one view of the data. Future enhancements include the ability to drill down on shooters to get details of their shooting, including trend charts, and cool stuff like that. Currently, the table on this page shows your best-submitted score for each of the two distances. If you attain a given shooter classification, your profile will be updated automatically to reflect that shooter classification. Once a classification is attained, you cannot lose it.

3) Under Info, there will be additional content concerning sight selection, and ammo related data. Since I only have experience with the .22 LR stuff, I am not really qualified to comment on other calibers, so I'll be looking to shooters for info to include under that menu item.

4) If you have any suggestions ideas, or problems to report, please use the forum on the HLGIC website to let me know.

5) Have a ball, and let's see some scores get posted.